What are the Basic steps on how we can allow incoming notifications? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the Basic steps on how we can allow incoming notifications?

This was a technical and some how complicated to new members,, I mean the newbies on this forum, they wonder why they couldn't receive notifications when they are either qouted, receiving friend request, and even when someone like their posts. I too when I start I feel confuse what is even the use of qoute since I couldn't receive any incoming notifications, so just that day I decide to search for with from my account settings and this are the steps I took to on my notifications:

1. At the top right hand side were you view your profile you can view some settings after your profile as you can view from my screenshot.

2. Go to account settings and click on it

3. You can see edit notification settings and click on it 

4. It opens you a page full of settings read it carefully and select an option you are interested with as you can view from the screenshot below.

That are the Basic steps and I found it so helpful to help you in a clear way to on how you can on your notifications. 

Screenshot_20200418-034514.png

status_me_status_IMG-20200418-WA0001.jpg

status_me_status_IMG-20200418-WA0002.jpg

status_me_status_IMG-20200418-WA0003.jpg

Thank you friend  for making  this  clear posts  about turning  on notifications. I found  that many members  was facing problem  to turn on notifications.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this useful information. There are really many options that can be adjusted through the settings to suit our needs. This is a good feature in the forum.

4 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

This was a technical and some how complicated to new members,, I mean the newbies on this forum, they wonder why they couldn't receive notifications when they are either qouted, receiving friend request, and even when someone like their posts. I too when I start I feel confuse what is even the use of qoute since I couldn't receive any incoming notifications, so just that day I decide to search for with from my account settings and this are the steps I took to on my notifications:

1. At the top right hand side were you view your profile you can view some settings after your profile as you can view from my screenshot.

4. It opens you a page full of settings read it carefully and select an option you are interested with as you can view from the screenshot below.

That are the Basic steps and I found it so helpful to help you in a clear way to on how you can on your notifications. 

Thanks for this. 

I'm sure it will be a big help especially for those members here who didn't know how to turn on the notification. 

All they need to do is to follow these steps. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thanks friend for making this post and you tell us in easy way. I also know about but there are many members who are facing such problem to turn on notification.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

It sound a bit rude but the people who cannot properly explore the forum have no use here. Something as basic as enabling notification shouldnot need a tutorial. Crypto currency is a digital currency and you need to be familiar with technology and web to know or write anything about it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

468x60-3.png

Your topic is really assume bro I appreciate your hard work and find the solution of receive notification problem, this explanation not only help new members, but some of our old members also face this problem hope all members problem will be solved.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4

Thank you for sharing this guide is useful and helpful for many members who encountered this problem, because there are many members who got this problem of notification disabled, I think now they will resole it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

That's not hard, you just have to go to the notification area by pressing a world like button, then after that you click on the settings and on the notifications to your specifications, that's all. 

• +1 3

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Faced this problem and started earlier, why, I stopped receiving notifications from messages received by forum users. Thanks, I did it myself. 

• +2 1

I actually faced challenges on how to anable notifications and now I'm happy you shared this helpful infor and I will make sure to follow all the guidelines step by step thanks for sharing.

• +3 1

On 4/18/2020 at 10:53 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic could help more users in this forum because it gave them a guide for notification problem. Keep sharing basic information about cryptotalk so newbies won't create common or duplicated topics anymore. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 4/19/2020 at 2:27 PM, Master of Btc said:

yeah this was disable before whene i start working in the forum was it active after that the moderetors diabled it but i active it from the setting good topic thanks bro

At beginning of the campaign it requires no settings and  before the advancement and they do it that way because their are some people that are not interested in it

43 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

At beginning of the campaign it requires no settings and  before the advancement and they do it that way because their are some people that are not interested in it

Yes, some people did not like the notification feature on the forum and the fact that they received notifications when they post got quoted or other actions so disabling it by default was a good idea.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Thanks man, this is a very good information because there were members who don't know how to allow notifications in their accounts. For now it will be easier for them by this explanations.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, lharost said:

Yes, some people did not like the notification feature on the forum and the fact that they received notifications when they post got quoted or other actions so disabling it by default was a good idea.

Yes some people saw it to be disturbance so maybe they took complain and that is why it is made mandatory for us, he who is interested can on it and can be able to switch it off

thank you. The notification settings are very simple. there are many people who don't get notifications for me too, those messages I no longer receive. Dyke to overcome is very simple. Just go to your account -> settings -> go to the notification - - select the options you want.

• +1 5
  • +2 4

Thanks for sharing that information to us, it will be really helpful for all the members here but in my personal opinion I do not want a notification here in cryptotalk. 

• -1 1
  • +2 1

Good post that will help beginners. To be fair it took me some time to figure it out when I did. Your information would save time and effort from many members.

Yeah you are right!But crypto talk also provides us an email when someone quotes our comments.So it's very easy to identify if someone quoted your comment!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 4/18/2020 at 5:53 AM, Babubu609 said:

You are right. I was confused about not getting or receiving notifications even when I am activating the "Notify me of replies" button. Thanks for sharing this method !

• +1 1

It is so simple and thank you my dear for explanation of incoming notifications. Your explanation is clear and so simple, it is so easy to understand that. 

• -1 1
  • +5 1

thank you dear friend for creating such usefull topics .i think all of us having same question abiut how to make notification active to get all the notification but till now we were getting confuse about it..now yiur topic has make clearance the same problem

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 2

4 hours ago, Bohana said:

You are right. I was confused about not getting or receiving notifications even when I am activating the "Notify me of replies" button. Thanks for sharing this method !

Thank you for using my method and I hope you were able to on your notification now from your settings