What was your first altcoin you have either mined or invested in? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What was your first altcoin you have either mined or invested in?

I dug into this cryto currency.  I work as a regular agent in this crypto world.  And I haven't invested much in this crypto currency yet.  If you invest in this crypto world, you will be able to work very profitably and these things are very good.  And in my first crypto world, there was an excavation.

• -1 1

On 17/4/2020 at 8:30, rekter said:

En otras palabras, ¿cómo fue tu presentación sobre altcoins? ¿Cuál fue el que te ayudó a empezar y el proyecto sigue en marcha?

Si no contara mi primer intento corto de Darkcoin (ahora Dash) fallido, el primero fue Flappycoin, ese proyecto obviamente está muerto ahora y fue básicamente una broma para empezar basada en el juego Flappy Bird.

No tenía idea de lo que estaba haciendo, así que lo busqué y obtuve algunos lanzamientos aéreos gratuitos del desarrollador, creo. Cuando intenté venderlo en Cryptsy (antiguo intercambio de estafas de salida), el precio estaba por debajo de 1 satoshi y tuve que esperar hasta que hubiera un par LTC con el que intercambiarlo. Y bastante gracioso, de hecho logré ganar algo de dinero con él.

My first investment was with Bitcoin, but since I had no knowledge of how the world of cryptocurrencies worked, because I sent $12 to a page, but actually I only got 2 dollars, habounding me charged 10 dollars of commission the wallet, and it was something that left me very boring because I was already confident that I would have all my Bitcoins and that they did not charge anything to one to send, but over time I learned that everything you have your commission and I also learned about the other cryptocurrencies on the market, today I use mostly dogecoin, for its speed, ease of exchange, price and popularity.

the best altcoin i invested was neo. i thoutgh it would be pumped by the chinese goverment. but i was wrong. it has not been pumped. i lost like half of my investment

• +3 1

The first altcoin I bought was ADA, Cardano seems to me a great project that has an immense future, and in terms of price, I think it also has a long way to go, since its maximum was approximately one dollar, and now it is trading around 0.1

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If an alt coin is anything but BTC then My first were ETH and LTC. In my head my first altcoin i invested in and bought into their hype was Quantstamp.  I really got hooked b y that one.  

• +2 1

Litecoin was my first currency, with which I made a jaw, but since it was my first time I lost a lot, since I did not know how to invest and how to operate, and for that reason I lost many times, but as now I am more informed about I already know how to handle cryptocurrencies and get good profits from them

• +3 1

first Mined: DogeCoin was new and I thought that this coin would go up to $ 0.10 then I saw the story hahaha, First invested: TRX caught my attention this crypto when I saw that it was in the top 10 and only had a value of $ 0.04,greetings

• +2 1

By recommendation I started with Ethereum, a friend told me it was the less risky one, then I decided and analyzed by myself to keep investing on it. But now I am really interested on Litecoin, I've been reading a lot about it here on the forum. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The first thing I invested in was in bitcoin like the vast majority of people who have time in this world. Because it was the popular and well-known also when I invested I did not know very well how to do it and the only option there was to buy cryptos with my local currency was bitcoin, I remember that later I discovered the faucets and began to earn bitcoin with them, every time I claimed They gave 200 satoshis ... wow it was a lot, of course the bitcoin barely cost $ 1200. If I knew I would go up so much No one could even imagine it

• +2 1

I have almost every time traded in BTC but on one occasion I have also invested in DLRS token which gave positive results to me. Altcoins are a good option to increase your crypto revenue.

Edited by Zeshan Khalid
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I am still new in crypto world, I haven't mined any altcoin yet, but when I acquire more knowledge and experience I would want to invest in a mining site so as to generate more income to support me as student. 

• +3 1

I wish to to mine bitcoin, but I have nit mined before, also I have not invested on any coins before, but I will soon be investing on talk token which will be my first coin to invest on. I will ala invest on bitcoin too. They will be profitable. 

• +3 1

I have invested in many alternative coins like, Litecoin, Dogecoin, XRP, Ethereum....etc But now there are a lot of Altcoin and new token because of Yobit website exchange I m investing on their tokens, right now still are profitable because of their Investbox and trading volatility prices.

:classic_rolleyes:

🤍

• +2 3

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/17/2020 at 9:30 PM, rekter said:

In other words, how was your introduction on altcoins? What was the one that got you started with and is the project still going?

If i wouldn't count my first short Darkcoin (now Dash) failed try, my first was Flappycoin, that project is obviously dead now and it was basically a joke to begin with based on Flappy Bird game.

I had no idea what i was doing, so i mined it and got some free airdrops from dev i think. When i tried to sell it on Cryptsy (former exit scam exchange) the price was under 1 satoshi and i had to wait until there was an LTC pair to trade it with. And funny enough, i actually managed to make some money with it.

I can’t really remember the first altcoin I bought after bitcoin, it is either LTC, BCH or XRP, but I do remember the altcoin that gave me good profit was ETH which doubled my initial investment.

• +2 1

I remembered in the first time in my crypto journey I was buying bitcoin then exchanging it to lite coin and depositing to the gambling site, it was about 3 lite coin so I was multiply it to 10 litecoins. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In the beginning of 2020, i start my journey in crypto world and after sometime, firstly i invest in tron and there project name is supersage tron blockchain smart contract. Earning through this project is good because auto spill overs come but this project is died like joinning is low day by day because new smart contracts are lounched like hexa, forsage tron and many more. But i earned 10000 trx through this project and sell these coins when its price is $0.048, i earned healthy profit. So this project makes interest on me to gain more information about cryptography thats why i am here.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My first coin to invest was bitcoin, and I was made a mistake on investing my bitcoins to the scam mining sites it was 0.03 btc it was really pain me.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

8 hours ago, Jafri said:

The reason you failed is that you started with weak altcoins. I use ripple coin in an investment because i see it capability to give me good profit.

How would Dash been a weak coin? I would be a rich man if i just hodled. That's was my problem and why i failed. I sold too early. Ripple is too expensive and too centralized for my taste.

Edited by rekter
  • +2 1

i have used bitcoins for first time and i have invested them on many investmrnt sites but got loss from every site. then my friend recommend me bitkrypton to mine my btc . now i have invested 500$ on bitkrypton. and got profit from this

• +3 1

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

On 11/14/2020 at 4:27 PM, guatazoo said:

I remembered in the first time in my crypto journey I was buying bitcoin then exchanging it to lite coin and depositing to the gambling site, it was about 3 lite coin so I was multiply it to 10 litecoins. 

yea seems like you had a pretty rough start in crypto mate, i remember there were so many scam gambling websites and they used to let a few people win and ask them to post screenshots of their winnings so they attract more people to the website.

• +2 1

Honestly, I have never mined in crypto currency since when I joined the system because I don't know how to mine, thesame with investment, but I have  plan to first invest my first token which is talk token soon.because I learnt that it is profitable.