Ledger and Tron Giveaway - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fadzinator

Ledger and Tron Giveaway

As we remember I am one of the "Ledger and Tezos Giveaway" winner way back Dec2019 (post below)

Now Ledger has partnership with Tron and they are doing the same give away as with Tezos.
Link : https://contest-tron.ledger.com/124804/10132560
Account: email account.
Contest period: 2020-04-15 and ends on 2020-04-29
Task: simply by doing following, tweets and sharing this post will earn you points, and will qualify to prize categories.
Rules:  complete rules (https://www.ledger.com/join-the-contest-win-up-to-2000-in-trx?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Tron Contest)

Enjoy and goodluck!

Edited by Fadzinator

8 hours ago, Binjit said:

Look like givaway is good but i dont understand how to take participate in it by trading on binance 
or join thos link ? can you explain me in normal language so i can take part in this give away

no trading involve for this giveaway. you just need to click the link then you will be directed to the vyper page.
then you need to register using email/facebook/twitter account.
After registering you are automatically joined.
If you want to increase your chance Just do the task on the vyper page. (such as sharing,follow, like of their post)

Regards and goodluck.

8 hours ago, BitTim said:

This ledger and tron giveaway it's a worth trying one it might bring a huge benefit if you give your participation you never know you might make a difference from the entire process 

good luck may the odds in your favor 🙂

Edited by Fadzinator

14 hours ago, Crypto Hunter BD said:

Thanks for sharing a good giveaway with us.I will participate in this giveaway to earn some free money.I think i will get money from this giveaway

great.. good luck then!

Edited by Fadzinator

I started the participation but I stopped because facebook was very slow and the tasks are too much. I am not sure to finish by completing my participation. (I used your referral link)

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

3 minutes ago, bitcoinb said:

I started the participation but I stopped because facebook was very slow and the tasks are too much. I am not sure to finish by completing my participation. (I used your referral link)

thanks, actually it's optional to perform the task, once you sign-up you are automatically qualified for the 95pcs prizes of Nano Ledger.
but it will increase your chances when you perform the task..
Good luck!

@Fadzinator  Thanks for the information, it's a great giveaway. Ledger is a french company and I live in France so.... Good luck !

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Thank you very much for this gift, I will participate in it. We may get a good gift, but would you please explain a little, just we have to share this post on Twitter and we have subscribed?

up for the last 3 days.

On 4/25/2020 at 4:21 PM, DavCrypto said:

Thank you very much for this gift, I will participate in it. We may get a good gift, but would you please explain a little, just we have to share this post on Twitter and we have subscribed?

There is a link above, click that (or this https://contest-tron.ledger.com/124804/10132560)
Then just follow the instruction from there.

I missed this campaign and it seems it was profitable. They have run it for few days, at least they could run it for some months. But its not bad because there are many offers that can give us profit on internet, we just need to discover and review them then join. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!