Have you notice Price fluctuation of ETH_USDT - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik6314193

Have you notice Price fluctuation of ETH_USDT

Future is the updated version of the history in the cryptocurrency market. At the present time the price is fluctuating as in that time. But that is the beauty of the cryptocurrency and you can book small small profit from the fluctuation in the short time and fill up your pocket. Be very careful because they market will be more sensitive during fluctuation.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is very possible and we should expect this type of situation at anytime because Cryptocurrency is volatile and because of that we shall be seeing this but we don't have to worry as long as we invest in the likes of ethereum or bitcoin because they are promising and will regain there price after sometime.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/17/2020 at 12:51 PM, rekter said:

This happens often when the liquidity can't support the market sells/buys. You can actually make a huge amount of money in some exchanges by setting super low buy orders or too high high sell orders and hope to catch those.

This can happen, but not to the price of Ethereum, because it has very high liquidity and it is impossible for the price to reach that level. It is more likely that someone made a mistake and sold it at that price.

Mate I am only a few months trading but I have learned that anything can happen. Prices can go very high and very low. This is where we should be careful and when they start dropping to be ready. I looked the ETH chart and it was bellow 100 dollar many times the last two years. So it is easy to fall again.

• +1 2

Its crypto world and anything can be happen anytime.. Also crypto currency is not a stable coin that it will pump and dump so lil.. Didnt you see that last month eth price was only 150 usd but this month it price was pump to 400 usd plus.. So in crypto every thing is possible and you Don't need to worry about it                   

• +2 1

7 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

This can happen, but not to the price of Ethereum, because it has very high liquidity and it is impossible for the price to reach that level. It is more likely that someone made a mistake and sold it at that price.

ETH has high liquidity overall but there are moments when one single exchange's market makers haven't provided have enough liquidity for that day and the price can crash/spike in that exchange when there's enough sellers/buyers.

Obviously it's a mistake but you can't set a limit sell order to that price without going trough that wall of liquidity first, and that happens by market selling too much accidentally.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

This flactuation mean that someone sold and that the people buying asked for this low price. I trade for months and I think this is mistake by the seller. He had a lot of coins and sold at very low price selling on all the buy orders. Some buy orders disappear in exchanges because they are not real. This is what called a dump but made a mistake there.

• +1 1

Yes, he could drop more than that and actually fell into 90 dollars' hair on some platforms And that is because it is linked to the Bitcoin movement and secondly, this fall is normal and excellent for buying it from the bottom for the investor and the speculator at the same time.

• +2 1

You have to realize that one is a stable coin, and it maintains its stand, so you have only changes when it comes to Ether, so we need to work as hard and be sure to run this forum properly the greatest thing is to make sure that you allow the prices to yield perfectly.

The price is because of one coin being volatile and the other being stable. that is my conclusion.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

This may not be a surprise thing to me, since it's in the world of crypto currency were high volatility feature is the main reason for making profit. Currently the price is high now, you can testify that.

One most important thing as a Crypto user, you have to be patient enough and endure some movements of the values, to achieve your set target in order to make good amount of profits.

• +2 2

Well I noticed that. I think this price fluctuations are helpful for small traders. Big traders are waiting for a big rise or a big fall. This is the good thing about crypto I.e price fluctuations. But without any reason a cryptos price doesn't varies. It is affected by the world's events. Don't judge crypto by saying it gambling. 

• +3 1

17 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

This may not be a surprise thing to me, since it's in the world of crypto currency were high volatility feature is the main reason for making profit. Currently the price is high now, you can testify that.

One most important thing as a Crypto user, you have to be patient enough and endure some movements of the values, to achieve your set target in order to make good amount of profits.

Yes my friend patient is the major key to success in cryptoworld because volatility in the nature of Cryptocurrency and if you actually want to make good profit you have to watch the market and excercise patience because sooner or later price might change.

I know that cryptocurrencies can be volatile at times, but I don't know that they can be this volatile. You can really make a lot of money when you catch this kind of drops! I hope that I'll catch this kind of drop in my life! This is really a steal and does not happen a lot of times.

BetFury                                                   

According to the Unfolded correlation matrix, the correlation between bitcoin and the top 10 cryptocurrencies is very high. Ethereum [ETH] correlates 85% with bitcoin, while bitcoin cache [BCH] is 89.42%. Interestingly, the same trend is observed for Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin [BNB] and Bitcoin SV [BSV]. However, in the case of XRP, the correlation is very small.

Clipboard03.jpg

The volume was small, about $250. It seems to be that possibly a seller accidentally entered the wrong price and sold their coins for $22 instead of $220. Very unfortunate.

• +2 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Prices can fluctuate in large margins as well. Prices are controlled by demand and supply. It can be said that it is also controlled by the buying and selling of traders.

What I think happened here was that when the value reaches a high position the traders will sell off cryptocurrencies which leads to decrease in the value of cryptocurrencies. And again when there is decrease in the value of cryptocurrencies traders will again resort to buying the cryptocurrencies which will lead to increase in the value of cryptocurrencies. Thus the the value of cryptocurrency reaching the original price.

• +2 1

This event was definitely over. This may be due to the fact that the exchange did not have many buy orders. I think the weight is probably not much.

Yes, this happened many times in many platforms and with many currencies, because of the intense selling of the currency or because one of the traders made a mistake and sold his quantity of currency at a very low price ..

Yes, I noticed the price fluctuation, but this exchange in the market currencies is always volatile and eth will increase by a large percentage, especially after the 0.2 update

Crypto market has always been a sudden sinking because it has been rising all day. If you consider the fact that Crypto is decentralized, you should stay away from the supply and demand that determines the price, so if many people sell at a higher price, the price will go down. You must always be ready for this in the crypto market and I recommend that you wait until the price comes back to avoid major losses.  

Crypto market has always been a sudden sinking because it has been rising all day. If you consider the fact that Crypto is decentralized, you should stay away from the supply and demand that determines the price, so if many people sell at a higher price, the price will go down. You must always be ready for this in the crypto market and I recommend that you wait until the price comes back to avoid major losses.  

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I think that would be a perfect place for one to earn some good money because of a simple logic it has the largest volume to be traded and if it fluctuates like that then it forms a predictable Patten  , that one can trade on and earns some percentage.

• +2 1

Well as @Mike1515 has stated that would be perfect and work and be sure that we are using the flactuation would be good for trading its perfect so we need to follow and work as a trader and in the process we need to also be careful to not lose in this kind because checking on this price its something you can be able to work with it. @Badboyalexa I get your point

17 hours ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@MwangiYou deserve a positive reputation for this my friend ... You mentioned a good topic and I think you have every right in this ... The fluctuations are part of this work and it is the sweetness of our work through the daily follow-up of prices. We notice a daily rise and decrease, and this is in our favor anyway...

We all know that fluctuation is the nature of Cryptocurrency so we need to take note of that always and we can take advantage of that by engaging in the likes of scalping and arbitrage trading so that we can earn some profit but we also have to know the risk attached to those two things.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Perhaps this big drop in the eth / btc pair occurred due to a large sell-off, so it is not possible to withstand the drop in seconds and then return to the real price.

The good thing about trading with a stable coin, is that, irrespective of how volatile the traded currency is, since the stable coin price remains the same, you can atleast be sure, that one side is fixed. When you are trading in Eth/Btc, both would be going up or down and it creates confusion in the mind of the traders. That is the reason why Stable coins was created. 

The price of eth will always jump up and down. I purchased at 310$ and i have set a sell price of 450$. I already made my profit a few weeks ago, and now waiting for the next pump.