Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk

I prefer Cryptotalk for many points :

- first of all Cryptotalk pay for all ( newbies + old members )

-Cryptotalk give us good amount ! And we can earn from many ways ( reputation - posts - topics )

-the forum here is active always

I tried bitcointalk before and that forum is really good because all posts are so quality, but earning money on that forum is really hard because they have a merit system., but you will be great once you joined that forum because you will learn a lot. I am only a beginner in this forum so I can compare both things.

bitcointalk is not a good platform because when I joined the bitcointalk after completing some post's forom asked for investment and manny of us dont want to invest They all try to earn witout investment so 

Crypto talk  the best platform legal way to earn no investment

Subscibe to my CHANNEL

TECHNICAL MALIK TV

Screenshot_20200626-181340_crop_20_1593252836018_resize_56.jpg

For me, I love and prefer to work inside this forum and inside the bitcoin talk forum, I get money from these two forums, but frankly, the way to work inside this forum is much easier than working in the bitcoin talk forum in addition to the bitcoin talk forum different profits where each campaign provides an amount Own it and the payment varies from one rank to another

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend ,I have heard about bitcointalk that it's difficult to work on it especially for beginners, for me I think that cryptotalk is the best platform to work on,it's easy to work if you follow the rules of it and you can trust it .

On 7/1/2020 at 11:36 AM, Diana1317 said:

Both forums are good, they are both good for gaining knowledge, the difference for both forums is there are many restrictions in bitcoin talk compared to this forum and its hard to earn money in bitcointalk if you are not really familiar in the crypto world.

The only forum that is good is cryptotalk. The other forum is not worth existing right now. And it is not just about the earning opportunities which by far is better in cryptotalk. The other forum has become ridiculous and is sending people away with the ridiculous high-ranked members.

Yes both of this forum is great forum for crypto related news but I would choose cryptotalk because all the things are managed like ads and warnings and banning rules and regulation but in bitcointalk the forum page looks unmanaged and messy.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

I prefer using Cryptotalk than bitcointalk. Not because I'm bad at understanding some things, but the complex posting in bitcointalk is really hard for me to follow. I prefer Cryptotalk because I can do all things and write things that I already know in a simplest way. The cryptotalk is user friendly and that is one of the good thing about this. 

BetFury                                                   

I still choose cryptotalk because this forum really helped me when I was a beginner and it really motivates me to achieve the rank that I have now. 

For me no matter what platform that people going to compare in to cryptotalk I'll still choose this. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I would like to say that i am staying here in cryptotalk like what you said this forum is user friendly and this is where we started and if I will go to bitcointalk I will study it first before entering that kind of forum because if I don't have a proper knowledge it will be a waste of time.

BetFury                                                   

On 4/17/2020 at 3:23 PM, kizz said:

I prefer here in cryptotalk because it is much more easy to earn than in bitcointalk, even though it is much higher paying than here,  I still prefer crypto talk.

Are you just joining forums to earn money? Anyway, you are right with that, it's hard to earn money in bitcointalk because you need to have a high rank first before you earn money and you need to apply on their signature campaign before you get paid. Not like here, it doesn't care if you are low rank here as long as you complete the 100 posts you may earn money.

On 4/18/2020 at 12:56 PM, Zaino34 said:

I have worked on these two sites and each has its own advantages, but working in Bitcointalk needs to put a lot of effort to reach a good rank and find a signature campaign that accepts new members so I love working on this forum more

I have heard from my friend that bitcointalk members need to have a rank first before they can earn. 

For me cryptotalk is the best especially for beginners so they can learn knowledge although they don't have a high rank here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

on my views i say i have never seen a crypto based forum that is better in every way like cryptotalk, bitcoin talk has an old theme, and old ways to administer their work, so cryptotalk the best for me.

Yes BITCOINTALK is a stable & very old forum for the community & CRYPTOTALK is an emerging brand. CRYPTOTALK is trying their best to deliver the best content & to make things possible in very short period of time.

there are many differences between cryptotalk and Bitcointalk.

Bitcointalk has the merit system so that people can increase their ranking and to participate in most subscription campaigns, people must have the Senior Member Ranking, and that means that the person will have to stay at least more than 6 months to do post and have good post quality to receive credit and get into a subscription campaign

Bitcointalk is also very self-sustaining because many companies pay for advertising on the bitcointalk forum

Cryptotalk has come to make people's lives easier and if they manage to steal bitcointalk customers then this forum will be very self-sustaining in the long run and people will continue to make money from post

The biggest problem will be if Talk Tokens don't have a good price, it will cause many members to leave the forum

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/17/2020 at 5:33 PM, rekter said:

Also, why on earth they didn't have notification system like in here. Their whole forum format is from the early days of internet.

I just remembered that there were plans to update the Bitcointalk forum. There was even some sort of fundraising campaign, but even though a lot of funds were collected, nothing major happened, even now. The mod responsible back there was therefore being accused of embezzling the funds.

Where did I got the information? From a Youtube video in another topic.

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/102907-is-adam-back-the-man-behind-satoshi-nakamoto

• +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 6/15/2020 at 5:54 AM, Jami273 said:

Off course my favorite is Cryptotalk.It's pay by post is much better than bitcointalk's signature campaign.If you think about the new members,in cryptotalk one member will just need to post 100 post to get payment but in bitcointalk it is not that easy.All over the main thing is the way of earning is easier at cryptotalk than bitcointalk.That's why i am giving it priority.

I never try to joined Bitcointalk's signature campaign but based on you i think it is really hard to join that campaign while in Cryptotalk it is easy and beginner friendly since you can learn easily and can interact with other members.

On 4/17/2020 at 11:40 AM, Raven said:

What do you prefer to used for earning bitcoins? The last time i checked bitcointalk, we could earn $1-$10 per day on it depends on the campaign you belong, some campaigns pay you $1 for 1 post but the post is not like here in cryptotalk, it is really hard to understand the topic their for us newbies in crypto currency. While in cryptotalk, we could earn $1-$3 per day in this forum for 30 posts but this forum is user friendly and you can easily understand the topics here. 

So once again i want to know what do you prefer?  Bitcointalk or cryptotalk?  

I just prefer to used the cryptotalk because I also used the bitcointalk forum but bitcointalk have a hard topic and I can't understand it so I leave it and join the cryptotalk is so easy I just read the some rules and learn many things about this forum now I try to complete my free post after this my earning is start I really like this forum and I don't want to leave this 

3 hours ago, mmollahs400 said:

We know that cryptotalk and bitcointalk unit 2 are very good for income, but crypto was really easy for earn, and user friendly. I am also a cryptotalk lover, i always recommend everybody to cryptotalk for earn. This is only my opinion, i think you guys also agree with me.     

Recommending cryptotalk as a forum just to earn is something not good. This will bring spammers and shitposters to the forum. But what forum needs is strong, intellectual and smart community.

For everyone, Crypto talk is the preferred payment
As for the experts, I think they will seek Bitcoin Talk, but to get money from it takes a long time for the account to become strong
Now that the Crypto talk rules change, I think the amount of daily money will exceed $ 3.

• Useful or interesting 1

I prefer cryptotalk more, it's easy to understand and not hard to comment on various topics because they are easy to understand. It's interface is more user friendly than that of bitcointalk.

Cryptotalk is the best and easiest site that pays for publication because all you need before you start to receive payment is contributing 100 valid posts in any of the topics of the forum but in bitcointalk you need to be a senior member before you will be oppotuned to earn and for that reason I think Cryptotalk paybyposts campaign is much better and easier than bitcointalk forum.

BetFury                                                   

The difference between the amount of money between the two forums is clear, but there is a difference at the time of obtaining this amount. Paying in Cryptocurrency does not take time.
Unlike Bitcoin Talk, it takes a long time to get a solid account and the ability to get such an amount.

2 hours ago, Sarahden111 said:

The difference between the amount of money between the two forums is clear, but there is a difference at the time of obtaining this amount. Paying in Cryptocurrency does not take time.
Unlike Bitcoin Talk, it takes a long time to get a solid account and the ability to get such an amount.

If cryptotalk will exist for many years, it is better than bitcointalk, but if someone is so patient and can work hard, then bitcointalk is a good forum for such person, I notice you will have to work and ought to have earned a thousand dollars on bitcointalk be for earning at all.