Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk

On my opinion cryptotalk is a very simple way to earn the money. And I think it is also a great due it's none investment . We start earning from here without any paying of money . Therefore I think it is very simple way to earn money from here . I am new here so I just get experience from here . 

Among the things that we can compare of both exchanges, I found the following:

- Bitcointalk pays but after having many requirements, some of them, a high knowledge in cryptos.

. Cryptotalk is open to all, with average knowledge and earn all equally for their work.

For me cryptotalk is better.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptotalk is more better than Bitcoin because in cryptotalk you are paid according to your performance the more you work the more you earn in cryptotalk while Bitcoin they pay according to rank, thanks.

• +1 1

I will say that the forum is because it has a better design than BitcoinTalk, and I can't find the section I need in this forum as soon as it is.  You need to be at a certain level which can take some time to achieve.  Moreover, I think the chances of earning with a more friendly user interface here are better.  In the end, I chose this forum as my preferred method of earning because they have active controllers that are able to maintain the integrity of the regular forum.

Hello my loves, I personally prefer cryptotalk, it is much easier for me to understand the steps I have to follow to make my way in the right direction. I have friends who have used the other platform and today they changed here first for That seems easy to them and later because they pay more and we always all want to have a greater profit.

Bitcoin is a coin and that is mining digitally why crypto is a talk that is to mining the talks and it bitcoin. So the difference is Bitcoin can be invest on why cryptocurrency is a currency to pay the activities of it members but can not be invested on.

@Raven according to you it like bitcointalk is good but I'm not use it and don't know about it but i think cryptotalk is good here we talk about crypto currency and about its trend and everyone help eachother about the furme and about the work os its good 

I think every member will agree with me that cryptotalk is the best website ever they have gone threwbecause this campaign is not becoming a golabal platform.i Honesty prefer cryptalk certainty the topics here are much easier and you can benefits from them greatly        

I actually have now no longer been registered with bitcointalk and feature now no longer been heard a good deal approximately this crypto site. But sure as a good deal as i know , cryptotalk is a long way higher than bitcointalk as there fee process is a good deal extra hard and that i suppose that this is in general the aspect humans will select cryptotalk a good deal extra.

Of course, I prefer this forum because I am a beginner, and this forum taught me a lot of things about cryptocurrencies while you do that this other forum has topics complicated and difficult to understand, so I cannot participate in it or learn from it easily.

• +1 1

Hi my companion, indeed I have heard before about bitcointalk gathering however I have not attempted it yet and I have no expectation of doing so in light of the fact that I discover everything in this discussion and I took all my data from him and I would prefer not to leave it so I incline toward it than whatever other site whether it is bitcointalk or something else.

Between the crypto talk and the bitcoin talk, I will choose the first one, because for me personally, the crypto talk is more pleasant and much simpler.  but as anyone.)

For me I like this forum Cryptotalk more than bitcointalk, why because Cryptotalk is very friendly in terms of earning, the task for earning is very easy and the topics are very easy to understand, but in bitcointalk the task are very hard and the topics are hard to understand.

People like comparing the two, I know most have had respect for this one the one crypto talk but its even more important to really define the good things that work well for us we all know crypto talk is the best and we should enjoy living with it but we have to be very careful and stand with the two, they are to be respected, but I love crypto talk better

Personally i  prefer Cryptotalk more than Bitcoicointalk, though Bitcoicointalk has more members and aged forum but you can't work there as beginners but here in Cryptotalk everyone are equally treated for payment. So Cryptotalk is far better and talking about UI , Cryptotalk is far ahead too.

i favor in cryptotalk which is far simpler that one may turn a profit in comparison to flourishing bitcointalk, although it is way socially useful than either greek deity,  doting withal favor cryptotalk.

Hello friend your post is great but I join crypto platform this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can earn a money and knowledge  I have no information in bitcointalk ..

in between the cryptographic protocols chatter the penny yakety-yak, i will be able to vote in eight, given that because the speaker, spectacular cryptography yak are often more or less in good spirits and masses more effective.  also as any person.)

I think every member will agree with me that cryptotalk is the best website ever they have gone and because it contains a lot of important and everyone can participate to enriched that information.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

As a beginner i am just focusing on cryptotalk and i found this forum very much comfortable and easy to earn and learn but i also heard about bitcointalk and as you said we can earn there more as compared to cryptotalk but i think it is hard to earn there so for me cryptotalk is best in the business so far and we are gaining knowledge about digital world day by day.

Edited by Ali baba
  • +2 1

I prefer both because token and coin both give us good earning you also convert your token into btc by using yobit exchange forum so i think we should earn both thinks and they give us lots of money if we know how to use it

I myself still have not been able to adapt there because the appearance of the website is not pleasant to look at. I prefer that of course, that is cryptotalk in my opinion is far more. 

@by Raven , cryptotalk are those organization in which you earn money with the base of like cannot knowledge while bitcriotalk are nesseccery to experience and good knowledge.

• +3 1

My first experience was in this forum and despite being a beginner, I found many topics that helped me understand the work in it and I did not find it difficult and gained great knowledge of cryptocurrencies through this forum, as for the bitcointalk site, I noticed that many people have tried working on it They have experienced difficulty working on it to achieve this gain, in addition to the site being exposed to several security breaches.

• +3 1

@Raven i prefer this forum for earning i never experienced bitcointalk forum and never want to join that forum.  I like this crypto talk forum and i want to grow with this forum. I am working hard for create useful posts because we only become successful when we work hard and create useful posts. 

• +3 1