Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Bitcointalk vs cryptotalk

Everyone post daily about cryptotalk and bitcointalk but I'm personally support cryptotalk rather than bitcointalk because we can earn easily on cryptotalk than bitcointalk. And this is also difficult to work on bitcointalk.

I would prefer to remain in cryptotalk and earn and again I understand cryptotalk far well than botcointalk so I would go for crypto talk

I will prefer cryptotalk because cryptotalk is one of the best site wher we can learning and earning, this is also high paying site because for 1 post they pay 1000sat this is so high so i will recommend everybody to use this site.

• +1 1

From my experience with bitcoin I think crypto is better because bitcointalk is much harder compared to crypto talk where you contribute by  publishing useful content and information to make earnings.i think crypto is the best because it is easier and understandable to operate 

Personally i don't have any experience and knowledge . I am a beginner in cryptotalk . I don't know about bitcointalk i never use it . But i think cryptotalk is the most easiest way I've seen . In cryptotalk doesn't need higher knowledge , you can work here if you have a little bit knowledge. And in cryptotalk you learn here a lots that's the best thing i like most.

In my opinion I prefer to use cryptotalk because it is more comfortable for me and I have already grasped his hand and I do not prefer to get into bitcointalk because it would be good because it is something new to learn but I do not know if I would take his hand or understand how I already understand it I got used to cryptotalk with cryptotalk and besides that, cryptotalk is very easy for me, but it always has something new to teach me or learn.

I select this discussion board over bitcointalk due to the ease of use and because you can begin incomes quite quickly right here while in bitcointalk you want to be at a certain stage which could make an effort to achieve. Moreover, i think that the incomes ability right here is a great deal better, with a more friendly consumer interface. Lastly, i have chosen this discussion board as my preferred incomes technique due to the fact they've lively moderators which are capable of maintain the integrity of the forum continuously.

On 11/30/2020 at 8:41 PM, hatambaba said:

I personally use Bitcointalk maybe 2 or 3 times within one month But I usually spend my time in Cryototalk more because it is a workplace for me

The facts that they're all essential and potentials forums for promoting good image of crypto currency to the outside world and above all impacting sound knowledge and experience to members to enable them stand on their feet to secure a reliable ideas and methods for earning passively in crypto world.  It's really employment for majority considering the situation before us globally

brother i love this type of question and i will explain to you all the information about that just read my comment to understand , I have not been registered with bitcointalk and have not been heard much about this crypto site. But yes as much as i know , cryptotalk is far better than bitcointalk as there payment procedure is much more difficult and i think that that is primarily the factor people will prefer cryptotalk much more. so that all my information about what you asked for , so i hope the batter for us .

As members, we learn all the information about cryptocurrencies here and trade cryptocurrencies and gain experience, knowledge and some money from that, but when we talk to bitcointalk, I think we are talking about more money, but I prefer here in cryptocurrencies. Ease, more reliable and secure information

crypto talk is better from bitcointalk .cause it is so easy here ,and the members of this forum share all what they know with the other .bitcointalk does not do that.

The comparism and differences between the to forum s are very clear, both host some kind of similarities. But honestly in bitcointalk users have got to put on extra effort to get some sort of signature which makes earning more diffcult while cryptotalk users are opportuned to have the very best of information at their disposal  and made earnings more easier.

On 4/17/2020 at 9:40 AM, Raven said:

What do you prefer to used for earning bitcoins? The last time i checked bitcointalk, we could earn $1-$10 per day on it depends on the campaign you belong, some campaigns pay you $1 for 1 post but the post is not like here in cryptotalk, it is really hard to understand the topic their for us newbies in crypto currency. While in cryptotalk, we could earn $1-$3 per day in this forum for 30 posts but this forum is user friendly and you can easily understand the topics here. 

So once again i want to know what do you prefer?  Bitcointalk or cryptotalk?  

Many people can explain in this forum that cryptotalk forum is best than bitcointalk because they feared to get banned, but the reality is that bitcointalk is best for its reputation for being long in cryptoworld, but cryptotalk also is best because if its best services such as earning, but in the future cryptotalk would be more better than bitcointalk.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Both are great and very popular in crypto space but I like this platform more because I am more comfortable here and I can learn a lot of new things and knowledge from experts people. I think the best way I can make money through crypto is this platform for now.

In fact, I prefer to work in Crypto Talk, my friend, because the terms of work in this forum can be accepted by beginners like me and deal with  because it is convenient and you can increase your information in a fun and uncomplicated way
But the matter remains relative and everyone relaxes in a specific place

In fact, I prefer to work in Crypto Talk, my friend, because the terms of work in this forum can be accepted by beginners like me and deal with  because it is convenient and you can increase your information in a fun and uncomplicated way
But the matter remains relative and everyone relaxes in a specific place

As a beginner I would definitely prefer Cryptotalk over Bitcointalk as Cryptotalk is a supportive platform for the beginners as they canlearn from here about the Digital currency and the basics of working at these sites of cryptocurrency and also about trading and investment so its good to be a member of cryptotalk if you want to kearn about all these things.And Cryptotalk and its members giving good atmosphere to the newbies to learn and also earn money besides their learning.

• +1 1

So members says they preferred crypto talk forum for earning bitcoin other currencies if they paid it they're all right since when I started posting for more than 3 weeks I am learning every day from important information members are posting in the forum now I can make use of investbox

The cryptotalk is the best way of earning money and success. I am personally prefer to cryptotalk it is very helpfull for me. The cryptotalk provides us huge amount of knowledge and information this is very important for me. 

Bitcointalk has a huge traffic than the one you are comparing . yes we cant control those who will leave for quite some time but it doesn't mean this forum is dead or what. if the top is popular due to the connection with your bit and their signature campingn.

I have work in both sites. But I think crypto talk is the best. Because in this forum there are lots of important discussion about cryptocurrency which is very much helpful for us. Also from crypto talk we can earn a good amount of profit which is not possible in bitcointalk. 

Hello! For me, CryptoTalk is convenient. Because here you can make money very easily. It doesn't matter how old you are, whether you are a woman or a man. The main thing is that you are adequate. And so that the posts are useful and make sense. At least 100 characters per post. No flooding and spam!

• +5 1

Cryptotalk is better than bitcointalk forum site. Cause this site has lot of opportunity for members and everyday they give us lot of crypto currency for making post. Here we can easily get lot of post about crypto currency. So it's really great site from any others site.

• +3 1

Both are excellent forums to work on which more people earn money. But closer cryptotalk is better than BitcoinTalk. But cryptotalk avail greater oppourtunity for people .

Bitcoin talk and cryptotalk these are the best forum for the crypto knowledge but I think Cryptotalk is the best and more helpful because cryptotalk give us money and bitcoin talk nothing.

• +1 1

Absolutely both which is BitcoinTalk and cryptotalk comes is the best right to earn money online. both they are useful.But in my friend, you work more, look at the forum everyday and then see all of it, see the cryptotalk.is the best.You can earn a lot of honey by working a little and also can get knowledge