Will you stop posting and leave cryptotalk if they stop paying? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Will you stop posting and leave cryptotalk if they stop paying?

I will still be here in this cryptotalk even though they are not paying anymore because it is really good for gaining knowledge which helps us to become better bitcoiner.

• +1 1

On 4/18/2020 at 10:22 AM, George10 said:

If this platform stops paying I will continue being in the forum for the knowledge about cryptocurrency and to help newbies understand how to survive in crypto world thanks.

You're a nice member. 

Maybe some of us will leave the forum once they stopped paying us. 

Maybe if that thing happen I will only visit this to look for some answer or knowledge about cryptoworld that I haven't read yet. 

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

You can be on the forum active but not regularly as you do now except if new campaigns are included like signature campaigns and some aidrops if also included.

That is 💯 correct I will visit the forum when I need some knowledge from it and that does not mean I am completely here to earn money but to learn  more.

I believe forums objective is not to provide a source of earning rather, offer a platform for inciting entrepreneurial discussion. Hence many who visit forums, dont usually do for money, of course any amount of incentive is welcomed and appreciated. However there is a peculiar problem with CryptoTalk that I often face. I am allowed to post but not everyday, I face the 1020 error, and it is quite disappointing and have forced me to stop posting for many days. Its with this new pay plan, that I have been able to post again, but I do not believe the 1020 error is not going to affect me again. I hope the admins would do something about it, or just ban everyone who they dont want to post. 

I agree with your opinion. We are really learning while earning. We get to meet new friends and interact with them. We are learning new knowledge about cryptocurrency. And I agree with you, I will not leave this forum when theu stop paying us. Being able to share my knowledge and opinion is enough reason for me to stay here.

Well, I believe that all of us have our reasons why we are here in this platform. It is our choice whether we stay in the forum if they will stop paying. In my case, I will stay in this forum even if they will stop paying us since I am here to expand my knowledge about Cryptography and Cryptocurrencies it just happened that we are payed with every meaningful posts we make. 

The only reason why we are here in the first place because they are paying us in posting. We want it or not maybe half of the users will leave this forum when they stop paying us. Even when you say you keep on doing this kind of work even though you didn't get paid, you will quit it sooner. But for me and some of us who wants to gain new knowledge about Cryptocurrency, I will surely stay here for new learnings that I can get here in Cryptotalk. 

On 4/18/2020 at 2:33 PM, Jana Ara said:

CryptoTalk is not just about receiving payments and learning a lot about cryptocurrency from cryptotalk.  If you do not pay in this forum, I will post because I will find many ways to earn from it.  If you know anything about cryptocurrency in this forum, it will be easily solved if you ask about it.

I think many members will leave because they are here for the payments and some for the knowledge. 

If one of the benefits remove I think the major number of members will be decreased. 

this was a very good topic friend. the first that that comes to my mind when i find this forum, earning money was my only goal but every time i make post, reading others comment about the topics that everyone's made and the people who are here in this forum making me stay even thought they stop paying because i can gain some new knowledge and at the same time making new friends that has a same goal and idea with me.

Sometimes i am thinking about this and ending up answering it "no". I'm not leaving crypto if it comes to the time that it doesn't paying anymore. I will still visit here and contribute something if I get information because I know most of us wants to talk about crypto and this is the right place to share it with members have the same wants as yours. But I hope it wont stop because a lot of us help by this forum

On 5/31/2020 at 2:36 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I am more accepting this point dude there are many members that will live this site immediately when this campaign stops but for me I will visit it not as usual but I wanna learn.

Well, I think the main goal of the members here in this forum is to earned some profit and it depends on them if they want to get some ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrency, they will vanished if this forum are not giving some profit.

On 4/17/2020 at 6:14 PM, Kinglierfurtho said:

I can't connect my Cryptotalk email to yobit wallet.But I'm still posting here.As I have hope that administration will reopen again.But if it totally stopped paying then I'll not been interested to post here.As everyone will stop posting.Cryptotalk gives so much opportunity to us that's why we are connected here.        

This forum have many benefits, you can also learn new knowledge here about cryptoworld. 

I think you only want to join this forum because of the payment and you don't have any other goals on it. 

On 6/30/2020 at 6:16 PM, Pitepite said:

I will still be here in this cryptotalk even though they are not paying anymore because it is really good for gaining knowledge which helps us to become better bitcoiner.

First I comein Cryptotalk to start earning money, but right now i more think when i need information about crypto I'm will use cryptotalk because this site is easy to use and many people will response us, So i will never leave cryptotalk.

I returned to this topic after a while and there could be different posts right now as the payment system changed. Cryptotalk hasn't stopped paying, but the new payment system is not convenient for some members. 

Earlier, you were able to be paid clear 1000 Satoshi instantly for every post, which then you could withdraw to your personal wallet with a fee or trade with it.

Now, we have the TALK token. There are different rules for how much you get paid, but in total you're getting more earnings if you combine all of the ways. There's more of it mentioned in the Desais'es topic.

Most importantly, you're going to be able to earn actual money after the market opens, which is on the 1st of September. You'll be able to buy or sell the tokens for BTC. This means, you'll not be able to get your BTC instantly, and the price of the TALK token could fluctuate and you would need to choose the best time to sell.

This already caused some members to leave, because this system is different and not convenient to everyone. However, it also bought attention from other members in YoBit and it caused a big influx of new members. After all, it cancelled out, if not we actually gained activity.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 5/20/2020 at 5:39 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Everyone is here because they benefit in the payment which I think the main reason why most of the people stay here. 

I think if the forum no longer paying anymore the population here will be decrease. 

I agree with you. Most of members are only here because of the payment. I honestly saying here because of the payment since it is a big help for me, but if the forum stop paying its users, then maybe i will be still here but not everyday, maybe staying here to learn some crypto things.

Yes, the number of the post in a day will decrease but leaving crypto talk is no way because it is like source where you can answer others question and topics and post your own topics and it is also one the good crypto related forums.

• +1 1

Yes.......absolutely if you can stop posting to the cryptotack and leave the cryptotack website.... do not paid for you....it defenetly you could work and get paid.. in this function must work need....to get paid...

the main reason of begin here is to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies,and here there are people who are appropriate for this topic, everyone here loves work ,but earning money is a secondary reason 

Crypto talk gives good  opportunity to learn earn and meet with new friends through this forum, honestly I agree when crypto talk stop paying money I leave this forum because motivation factor is money almost all of us are here to get paid for our time

• +1 1

On 7/3/2020 at 6:47 PM, aliahmed said:

the main reason of begin here is to gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies,and here there are people who are appropriate for this topic, everyone here loves work ,but earning money is a secondary reason 

Yes earning is the main factor that derives everyone  we need money to save our lives secondly we need knowledge  to look for more money.