Will you stop posting and leave cryptotalk if they stop paying? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Will you stop posting and leave cryptotalk if they stop paying?

There are many reasons why we are here, but everyone is endowed with different kind of thinking capability, and with different opinions we have reasons that differs from one another for why we are here. To my own opinion i am here for three purpose missing one purpose will not make to leave cryptotalk, I am here for receiving payments, for learning more about cryptocurrency, for meeting new friends this three are the main reason why I am here. If cryptotalk will stop paying I will still continue to visit the site because they have done a lot for me and I will still be there to learn and meet new friends, there will be many users that will stop posting immediately when cryptotalk stops paying.

That is my on decision and my opinion and what are your own opinions?

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 6

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.24c355101f553bc74bfb53bde6cf3803.png

Yes my dear friend your every point is fair and i also agree with you, crypto talk gives good  opportunity to learn earn and meet with new friends through this forum, honestly I agree when crypto talk stop paying money I leave this forum, but not for ever I visit this forum when I have any drought about crypto.

• -3 1
  • +3 1

I do not think that I will leave work in this forum even if payment stops because there will definitely be many signature campaigns, bonuses and other ways to earn that can be used in the future.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

If cryptotalk will stop paying I will still continue to visit the site because they have done a lot for me and I will still be there to learn and meet new friends, there will be many users that will stop posting immediately when cryptotalk stops paying.

That is really true, and I'd visit this forum even after they would stop paying us. Maybe I'd not be so active here, as the payments are very motivating into making a lot of posts, but I'd not leave this forum completely.

• +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I will not leave it completely if it stop paying us. But the activity may be go down. Overall it is the good forum. And this forum introduce me with crypto world. 

I do not stop posting and making content as long as they will pay us regularly and in a proper amount. I am thankful to this forum because it allows me to earn money and at the same time to learn about crypto currency.

• +1 2

The paying campaign is what is making most people to come here and post, and as there are those category ,there are also members who post because this is their field, it is what they want to do. I dont think I will leave the group as long as I have the time. 

• +1 1

I can't connect my Cryptotalk email to yobit wallet.But I'm still posting here.As I have hope that administration will reopen again.But if it totally stopped paying then I'll not been interested to post here.As everyone will stop posting.Cryptotalk gives so much opportunity to us that's why we are connected here.        

• -1 1

I have also thought about this, if the forum stops paying I think I'm still in the forum. however, I will not try to post enough numbers to receive 30k satoshi anymore, but it is up to me to post. I will be here as a study.

It is hard to say something about that. But l don't want to leave cryptotalk, if they stop paying. That is why posting is not a only way to make profit. You can learn from here about trading and investing. 

Go Big or Go Home

If they stop paying, many will stop entering the site, because we really strive to write in this forum. We try to achieve the primary goal of entering the forum, learning as much as possible about the cryptocurrency, and earning respectable money that we can invest in the Yubit platform.

Personally, I will not leave a forum CryptoTalk even if it stops paying because I am not here for money only, but perhaps I will not spend five hours working here per day , knowing that many members will leave the forum when it stops paying

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, BitTim said:

I am sure many people are here basically for the earning and if the earnings stop many will leave the site and am also one of the the payment is the greatest motivator for me 

Indeed, Honestly l do agree with your opinion, during quarantine it is really the best way to earn profit on the forum. In my view if Yobit would stop paying, most of them will leave from cryptotalk. About me l don't know, but mostly l will stay for get knowledge. But it will be different, l mean when l would spend 3-4 hours daily, it will be 1 hour. 

If this platform stops paying I will continue being in the forum for the knowledge about cryptocurrency and to help newbies understand how to survive in crypto world thanks.

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

There are many reasons why we are here, but everyone is endowed with different kind of thinking capability, and with different opinions we have reasons that differs from one another for why we are here. To my own opinion i am here for three purpose missing one purpose will not make to leave cryptotalk, I am here for receiving payments, for learning more about cryptocurrency, for meeting new friends this three are the main reason why I am here. If cryptotalk will stop paying I will still continue to visit the site because they have done a lot for me and I will still be there to learn and meet new friends, there will be many users that will stop posting immediately when cryptotalk stops paying.

That is my on decision and my opinion and what are your own opinions?

When the time comes that cryptotalk stops paying it's users, I think I would still post but not as much as I do before. Because this forum has a really helpful topics where I can learn and know new things so that's why yes, I would still use this site.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

9 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

When the time comes that cryptotalk stops paying it's users, I think I would still post but not as much as I do before. Because this forum has a really helpful topics where I can learn and know new things so that's why yes, I would still use this site.

The forum is created all about crypto currency and it will serve as a mean to get yourself explore to the world of cryptocurrency were you can burst your knowledge about something you don't know in easy way, this makes cryptotalk so special and a great contributors in the world of cryptocurrency. Even if they are not paying much they are still trying their best. You are welcome 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.24c355101f553bc74bfb53bde6cf3803.png

CryptoTalk is not just about receiving payments and learning a lot about cryptocurrency from cryptotalk.  If you do not pay in this forum, I will post because I will find many ways to earn from it.  If you know anything about cryptocurrency in this forum, it will be easily solved if you ask about it.

• +1 1

No ... i dont think i will do that.. i will do that even at less payment.  But information spread without any fees is termed as waste. I think that they should continue to pau if they want people to continue.  Motivation factor is money. So payment is necessary to ne associated with this platform. Not only this with any platform. 

I am not here just for the money. In the start i was into cryptotalk for the rewards only but since then the forum has helped me to learn and grow as a trader. I find it quite interesting to read the threads of conversation and everyday i get to learn something new.

468x60-3.png

Besides posting the we time spend on this forum is very wealthy because the different types of knowledge we gain from the members present on this forum.

Even they stop paying me on this forum, I won't leave this. I am also member on Bitcointalk forum, they closed signature campaigns to pay but I am still an active member on that forum. My experiences due to Bitcointalk forum are also useful here on cryptotalk. 

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

Let us be Logical when this forum stop paying there users this forum will loss half of it users, Almost all of us are here to get paid for our time, But when this forum stop paying I will probably stay because of the News and Airdrop information.

• +2 1
  • +4 2

Just now, Wa998sh said:

I do not know if I will leave I I not. Because I do not earn money only from this platform, I also learn very much about Crypto world and its currencies.

It is hard to say something about that, like you l don't also know. But in my opinion beside of earning profit we can learn a lot about crypto and it can be also profitable for us. 

• +3 1

Go Big or Go Home

We certainly will not forget how much we learned here at Cryptotalk, and certainly also we will continue to visit it and to acquire and share knowledge and experience.

• +3 1