hexwin

Bots posting in forum

I don’t think that bots can function normally here, because topics are unique and you need to write on the topic because all messages are checked in the future, stupid trash talk on the forum will only lead to a ban.

Yeah my freind i also reading a lot of repeated posts of comments and topics. I know bots have a concern about it because they were spamming and nothing good comes with it.... 

On 10/27/2019 at 4:29 PM, Saoha said:

If I need KYC, I think very few people will join and act on Cryptotalk. Most people do not want KYC because they do not want to disclose personal information. Instead of using KYC, I think using Capcha is reasonable.

I can't even understand how someone would consider KYC a viable option for a forum. The problem mostly arises from spammers, due to the campaign. However, alot of them are being reported, and since it is not allowed to have multiple accounts on Yobit, this problem will decrease overtime.

I fully agree that using Capcha, when registering is a better option to avoid some of the bots

They will be caught soon and they will be banned. Before a forum develop it had to face challenges.

On 10/18/2019 at 4:15 PM, hexwin said:

Is anyone noticing that lot of Bots and fake users are writing on cryptotalk forum.
They are making fake conversations all over the forum?

And it looks like they are automated bots.

Post examples if you see them

You know whats funny? I saw some bot on here posting something that sounds 98% similar to a post i wrote and that 2% change was this bot just use google translate to change words.

My freind from my side i didn't notice them in a while. I saw them daily two weeks ago, But now it's different I only see them rarely, Seems like the Mods has managed to reduce the number of bots....