hexwin

Bots posting in forum

They are all over the place, but also users using google translator or similar making a lot of totally incoherent posts, hard to tell them apart from the bots lol 😀

The best and the biggest exchanges with no KYC: Binance ▪️ Hotbit

Get rich with cryptocurrency derivatives, no KYC: BitMEX ▪️ Bybit ▪️ DueDEX

2 minutes ago, Moon said:

They are all over the place, but also users using google translator or similar making a lot of totally incoherent posts, hard to tell them apart from the bots lol 😀

That is true. They are mixing letters and translation and most of them as most of them are connected, they give likes to each other and talking together in many topics. Please report them.

3 minutes ago, hexwin said:

That is true. They are mixing letters and translation and most of them as most of them are connected, they give likes to each other and talking together in many topics. Please report them.

Indeed it does look like they are pumping up reputation for each other. Wish I had the time and patience to check them out and report, but I don't. It seriously seems that new ones are registering with a continuous flow. I remember this same thing happening on an industrial scale in bitcointalk.

The best and the biggest exchanges with no KYC: Binance ▪️ Hotbit

Get rich with cryptocurrency derivatives, no KYC: BitMEX ▪️ Bybit ▪️ DueDEX

Robots among us! can be copy paste or fake identities! why ? but frankly on a forum is a big add to the world of digital business it's numbers that matter a lot, so neglect a little bit of mistakes.

15 hours ago, hexwin said:

Is anyone noticing that lot of Bots and fake users are writing on cryptotalk forum.
They are making fake conversations all over the forum?

And it looks like they are automated bots.

Post examples if you see them

How Can bots share different kind of sentences about every different topics ? I think some people copy and paste some news to make easy money.I have seen a lot posts like that

That kind of a thing shouldn't be tolerated here in the forum, it can ruin the image of the forum and can cause some loss of credibility and can't attract more users

Hello guys! I am on your side regarding the bots that automatically post on the forum, this behavior I think should not be on the forum and should not be tolerated, these people should be banned

I don't have an example but I saw the exact same wording on 2 different posts by 2 different accounts with the same number of posts (10) yesterday. I was going to flag them but couldn't remember where I saw the other one. Is this what you are looking for? I see posts with nonsense posted too, unrelated to anything being discussed, lol. Makes one go...Hmmmmm.

I report anything that is a copy/paste/bot. I think most are copy/paste, but I also think there are some bots, because there's a few username formats used by many users

On 10/18/2019 at 7:15 PM, hexwin said:

Is anyone noticing that lot of Bots and fake users are writing on cryptotalk forum.

They are mixing letters and translation and most of them as most of them are connected, and also using Google translator.....we should report them

5 minutes ago, Jason williams said:

They are mixing letters and translation and most of them as most of them are connected, and also using Google translator.....we should report them

If you can find them, then report them.
It is not always easy to spot them, and they are always changing and mixing things

On 10/18/2019 at 4:21 PM, Moon said:

Then i think the best solution is to impose locallanguagessboardss likemanyy suggested, cause i have seen people write random words to make uP a sentence. It's like "Lorem ipsum".. LOL

I declare death to the crypto scammers. 

I have a few things to get done before the end he has to say he would like to do the mam I am going out to dinner at my parents place and I Wis I will be in touch when he is done with the interview on English teacher is guc 

I'd really be interested to know if this is true. Can anyone at least post a link to topic that they feel like is an example of bots talking to each other? No judgement of course, nobody can verify for sure but just for fun if you may.

If you like my post, feel free to give it a heart ❤️

2 minutes ago, Orxan141 said:

I have a few things to get done before the end he has to say he would like to do the mam I am going out to dinner at my parents place and I Wis I will be in touch when he is done with the interview on English teacher is guc 

Is this post an example of one? Lol. It's like you caught a rat red handed.

I'm worried of what effect this will have on the pay per post campaign. If these are bots, i sincerely hope they don't ruin it for all the rest of us.

I think there is no bots. some people just copying posts from other forums and using google translators to reply on any topics. yes they are also creating conversations among themsalves.

18 minutes ago, Luna disari said:

I think there is no bots. some people just copying posts from other forums and using google translators to reply on any topics. yes they are also creating conversations among themsalves.

Well you are wrong and you clearly don't anything about this things and how bots work.
 There is also fake conversation but that is different topic

Edited by hexwin

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

Well you are wrong and you clearly don't anything about this things and how bots work.
 There is also fake conversation nut that is different topic

sir i was talking about replies. you can see a big amounts of replies coming in all topic. will you say these are being done by bots? Really i don't know people will make this type of bots for this satoshi. posting manually is more easier than carrying the bots fees.

and I am sorry..

On 10/18/2019 at 6:15 PM, hexwin said:

I did never see such post because i have many times fight against bots on forum. When i was a freelancer a forum owner order me to remove bots from his forum then i have notice bots come and post  about products. But here bot can not work because it have live system and time frame and many script hardens.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

1 hour ago, Luna disari said:

sir i was talking about replies. you can see a big amounts of replies coming in all topic. will you say these are being done by bots? Really i don't know people will make this type of bots for this satoshi. posting manually is more easier than carrying the bots fees.

and I am sorry..

No need to apologize to him. But just so you know, people who create the bots don't need to pay fees. Savvy software developers can create their own bots for their own profit.

I wouldn't be surprised if people are starting to take advantage of the ppp promo.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is a lot and copying paste content fortunatelly they will not be paid and also moderatos will ban all when you see it here please report to moderators so they can clean the forum