Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information) - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmrabey

Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information)

With the spread of sites and registration platforms in digital currencies
Many of these sites are asking us for our personal data such as our phone numbers, e-mail and national identity card also passport and driver's license and send photos with these personal papers, but do you wonder where all these personal data is saved, can we sell our database to Government. Some governments will not have to send spies to our countries, we send them our data without misery or fatigue
Do you know that the wars of this era are wars of information and those who have the information wins, I do not exaggerate the guarantee that when I send my personal government data that I do not find myself chased by Interpol in cases I did not do? How many of the scandal of the sale of personal data took place, perhaps the best known months Facebook and Google ?????! What is the extent of protection of these data has been hacked database Hotmail and also binance?!

My personnel experience ; i have lost my coinbase wallet , i think i was hacked 😞

that is really sad when you do your best to claim and some one hacked you .

Edited by Hmrabey
  • Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 10
  • +2 6
  • +3 7
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

Most of the cryptocurrencies are safe if you use your wallet properly. Most of the safety issues with coins arise when there are 3rd parties involved like exchanges, gambling platforms, ico platforms etc. 

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 1

Crypto currencies are safe unless you use properly, but be sure to invest in good coins than bad coins. Try to spend some time here for finding the best crypto currencies and wallets where you can store safely.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I think you were actually asking is giving our proof of identity, address, and and mobile for KYC verification safe or not? I think we are not safe here sending proofs to whom we know of as these sites who ask for this even do not provide their real developers faces, real location of the company from where it works.  Our information can easily get into wrong hands.  Even it can get into our govt hand if our govt can catch these companies and govt. can exploit and steal all our data and use for wrongful means.  Depending on which country govt catches the company, company definitely has data of other countries citizens and this very same govt. can now spy on citizens of other countries.

Edited by kamalsharma100
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Most of them are scam but if you talk about the coins we know,Yes they are safe.You should take care before sending from one wallet to another wallet.If you make any mistake then you could loose it

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There is no safe in this world. Even our money on the bank are not safe once they release a bankruptcy .

Our money on the vault is not safe if we got robbed. Our credit cards are not safe from hacking online or being stolen. Every cryptocurrency is not safe as it may get it value to zero or our wallets been hack.

We should be aware of all of these and be careful of them. You are the only one to help your self SAFE!

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency is safe when its been used with high security policy like not been allowed to used by third parties for any queries. To avoid hacking its better to use safer techniques like  alert texts by linking mobile number or any alert mails.unless few demerits it has it's own Good quality features. 

• +1 1

If anyone buy crypto for long term and invest in this business for future security then your payment convert in 100x in s4 to 5 years but want to wait for its movement and its uptrend

• +1 1

it is important topics , big risk for people who use his real identity, You are a cybercrime fair, can sell your data ,cabn stole your compte in real site with your card id...other big risk

• +5 1

On 10/18/2019 at 9:03 PM, Hmrabey said:

With the spread of sites and registration platforms in digital currencies
Many of these sites are asking us for our personal data such as our phone numbers, e-mail and national identity card also passport and driver's license and send photos with these personal papers, but do you wonder where all these personal data is saved, can we sell our database to Government. Some governments will not have to send spies to our countries, we send them our data without misery or fatigue
Do you know that the wars of this era are wars of information and those who have the information wins, I do not exaggerate the guarantee that when I send my personal government data that I do not find myself chased by Interpol in cases I did not do? How many of the scandal of the sale of personal data took place, perhaps the best known months Facebook and Google ?????! What is the extent of protection of these data has been hacked database Hotmail and also binance?!

My personnel experience ; i have lost my coinbase wallet , i think i was hacked 😞

that is really sad when you do your best to claim and some one hacked you .

People are getting good now in technology and more more high security is needed in the later years for now is the time where there is no impossible for human to do, even if it means violent and violating rules.

Cryptocurrencies are safer only if you know how to use them, for example if you use wallets that are 1-2 months old, of course the chances that your coins will be stolen are significantly higher than if you used a proven wallet.

I suggest you use yobit because this is a secure wallet in crypto storage. many people use this. the most important thing is your personal data should not fall on other people. stay careful and always be vigilant.

Yes of course it is safe. But you must remember that it is depending on the user who manage his/her wallet. If he/she don't properly secure his wallet something's doubtful will happen to your accounts.

Yes, that's indeed really sad for your part, I'm sorry. But I don't think it is needed for us to give personal information? For me, I don't experience sharing my personal information. I can even work anonymous too.

The safety of cryptocurrencies I think is depending on you if you used with wizard, and about personal data I think searching and asking about anything suspicious will be good, if there is a trusted site and really worth so let's OK for me

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

No cryptocurrencies is not safe mate, this has a value that we can earned and exchange for the real money, all we need to do is to secure our wallets to avoid some hackers and scammers to steal our coins.

For me, it is depend on how you used your wallet.  You should be careful when talking about crypto currencies because when it comes on the word crypto currency, the word scammed or hacked will never be lost. It is like part of crypto currency so the best way to do is be careful from what you are doing. 

Cryptocurrency is safe but if you have knowledge about Cryptocurrency you will scam easily. Cryptocurrency is safe to use and you need a legit wallet like Yobit platform you can use it in trading and Investing you Bitcoins. You need to choose right wallet or platform like Yobit.

Cryptographic forms of money are protected except if you use appropriately, however make certain to put resources into great coins than awful coins. Attempt to invest some energy here for finding the best cryptographic forms of money and wallets where you can store securely. Furthermore, Yes obviously it is sheltered. In any case, you should recollect that it is relying upon the client who deal with his/her wallet. On the off chance that he/she don't appropriately verify his wallet something's dubious will happen to your records.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies are uniquely safe if you use them correctly and the wallets in which you store your savings, but 100% security everywhere can not be guaranteed

I think it is safe but not 100% but to be sure, don't share your personal informations so they can't track you. Be alert and smart.

i think my fear of having my ID stolen and someone out there selling it for other hackers in the black market is the reason i always avoid exchanges that force you to do kyc. 

Cryptocurrencies are not safe until your wallet and wallet credential are not safe. so keep in mind don't share your private key of secured wallet with anyone and keep it safely, and don't put your currency into unsafe wallets or exchanges.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

You have to judge the platform before you submit them your personal informations. if you give your driving license,passport to a low class company then it can be harmful for you.

Bengali?

View this Topic

According to my opinion,it is safe until the account hack.It can be hacked if we don't give a proper security.In internet nothing is secure if we don't use  use proper security.so,cryptotalk currencies are save until the account is secure

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1