Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information) - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmrabey

Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information)

On 10/18/2019 at 9:03 PM, Hmrabey said:

With the spread of sites and registration platforms in digital currencies
Many of these sites are asking us for our personal data such as our phone numbers, e-mail and national identity card also passport and driver's license and send photos with these personal papers, but do you wonder where all these personal data is saved, can we sell our database to Government. Some governments will not have to send spies to our countries, we send them our data without misery or fatigue
Do you know that the wars of this era are wars of information and those who have the information wins, I do not exaggerate the guarantee that when I send my personal government data that I do not find myself chased by Interpol in cases I did not do? How many of the scandal of the sale of personal data took place, perhaps the best known months Facebook and Google ?????! What is the extent of protection of these data has been hacked database Hotmail and also binance?!

My personnel experience ; i have lost my coinbase wallet , i think i was hacked 😞

that is really sad when you do your best to claim and some one hacked you .

Online wallets are not 100% secure but we have no other option but to trust their security especially if we are going to use their wallet. Even Binance that is the most popular exchange were being penetrated by hackers, so if an elite hacker will target us then our money will surely lost. 

Are cryptocurrencies safe? I think yes of course the cryptocurrency is very safe and with fast transaction better than the system traditional, I think is very very hard to stole a transaction when is processed.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I won't say that it's the safest kind of place. Everything has their very own risks and danger. So, cryptocurrency has a bit of a risk if you're not careful when using or when trying to make something out of it. It all depends on how well you can protect yourself. So far, the transaction should be safe, but the way of keeping your assets might not be the safest. You need to have a back up plan in case the worst thing is about to happen.

I see them as a safe method of safeguarding your savings, I have always used them, it's like everything has its bad sides and its good sides

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Thinking to use crypto currencies in your life  always  have some risks according to type of this currency, Its program and Its popularity so that is what you have to know, however most of crypto currencies are acceptable to be safe to use . Thats a new future. 

if depends on how vigilant you are Cryptocurrency is secure as its been second-hand with anticyclone precautions statement like not been allowed to second-hand by third parties for any queries. To prevent hacking its outdo to employment safer techniques like  alert texts by concerning mobile digit or any alert mails.unless few demerits it has it's particular expert class features. 

This is the first time i read that coinbase was hacked,coinbase is one of many wallets i used to store my cryptos i trust it coz they use cold wallets to store crypto,maybe what happened to you is your password leaked to others?

9 minutes ago, nacotventh said:

There isn't any secure on this world. Indeed our cash at the bank are not stable when they discharge a liquidation .

Indeed,online world is full of hackers and scammers. I was just so surprise that coinbase being hacked,been there since it was started,and never heard about that,only those who get hacked because of their own negligence because coinbase will ask you first about the code sent in your email or phone numbers before you can proceed to your account.

The stories about people who have bought cryptos and lost them due to the hackers’ attacks are common nowadays.

So if you are new to btc, you must be concerned about the security issues and if you already own some, you must be interested in upgrading your storage. We have listed some simple and efficient ways to help you keep your coins as secure as possible.

"We grow by lifting others"

I am working and making transaction on cryptocurrency for almost a year.and my account is never been hacked before.my suggestions to keep your account safe is to dont share account to anyone.avoid clicking on unknown links.last is provide 2fa.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:33 PM, Hmrabey said:

Many of these sites are asking us for our personal data such as our phone numbers, e-mail and national identity card also passport and driver's license and send photos with these personal papers, but do you wonder where all these personal data is saved, can we sell our database to Government. Some governments will not have to send spies to our countries, we send them our data without misery or fatigue
Do you know that the wars of this era are wars of information and those who have the information wins, I do not exaggerate the guarantee that when I send my personal government data that I do not find myself chased by Interpol in cases I did not do? How many of the scandal of the sale of personal data took place, perhaps the best known months Facebook and Google ?????! What is the extent of protection of these data has been hacked database Hotmail and also binance?!

My personnel experience ; i have lost my coinbase wallet , i think i was hacked 😞

Crypto currency is not safe because there are many hackers are present here. Many peoples are also use cryptotalk. But hackers try to hack account. So always be alert.

Yeah cryptocurrency  is safe when as compared to other markets or other payments system  because blockchain technology is used in cryptocurrency which makes it much more secure than any other ,therefore it is also called or said that if blockchain is hacked then nothing is secure.

9 hours ago, Jamil1011 said:

If any sites or mobile application wants personal informatio,i think you should avoid it.because there are a lot of scammers and so your information may get scmmed.

Better get hacked and lost your money than get scammed and someone get access to your ID you provided somewhere, the hacker can sell your ID or  use it on criminal activities, many IDs are been sold on the dark net.

We should be aware of all these and be careful about them. You are not the only one safe in this world to protect yourself. Our bank's money is not safe even after bankruptcy.

If we take away our money on the arch, it is not safe.Our credit cards are not safe from being hacked or stolen online. Not every cryptocurrency is safe because it can be worth zero or our wallet has been hacked

On 10/18/2019 at 6:14 PM, cuterthing said:

Most of them are scam but if you talk about the coins we know,Yes they are safe.You should take care before sending from one wallet to another wallet.If you make any mistake then you could loose it

Most of the new coins are scam and peoples will make loss in the market just becasue of the scam coins projects and also about the scam exchanges which make scam trades in the market just to get the top rank in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency and it is now being more popular for its trading and holding options. Therefore there can be more possibilities of the wallet being hacked. So it is mandatory to be aware. 

Hello everyone. Yes i think that crypto-currency is absulatelt safe. Anyone can not  do anything wrong when use it. If any one broke any rules of it he can face many problems. 

If you are referring to leaks, then if this happens, the platforms will be subject to legal questions and will be imprisoned. This is unlikely, but the hack is highly tolerated.

There are some wallets where you can keep your crypto currencies and they will be very safe, for example we are being paid through yobit wallet and our crypto are safe there and there are other wallets like localbitcoins, paxful, coinpot, binance and etc.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 10/18/2019 at 6:12 PM, kamalsharma100 said:

I think you were actually asking is giving our proof of identity, address, and and mobile for KYC verification safe or not? I think we are not safe here sending proofs to whom we know of as these sites who ask for this even do not provide their real developers faces, real location of the company from where it works.  Our information can easily get into wrong hands.  Even it can get into our govt hand if our govt can catch these companies and govt. can exploit and steal all our data and use for wrongful means.  Depending on which country govt catches the company, company definitely has data of other countries citizens and this very same govt. can now spy on citizens of other countries.

yeah exactly, we have not to give our personal information to anyone on the site because they can use it in wrong way. well, i think crypto is safe to use but still we have to be careful.

yes it is safe you should convert your bitcoins or any other coin like ethereum in dollars and send it to your personal account also. but be aware of hackers if you get rid of them avoid public network they can easily be hacked

On 10/18/2019 at 3:03 PM, Hmrabey said:

you are talking about centralized wallet, so that title is pretty bad because crypto are 100% safe..

you can't blame cryptos because you lost your funds that were on a custodial wallet, so you can only blame yourself for this and not the crypto.

put your coins in a cold wallet yo have the full access on your coins

I think that this is what scares the most. It is documenting your account on a platform, that is, you submit your documents to someone outside your country. However, many platforms can be used without documentation

Are crypto currencies safe? It's very safe, secured by cryptography, which makes it nearly impossible to counterfeit or double-spend. Take care.