How To Dogecoin Investbox on Yobit - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

How To Dogecoin Investbox on Yobit

I don't think that playing dice qualifies as investment, but I don't judge the people who gamble. Good luck with that...

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Glossy said:

I don't think that playing dice qualifies as investment, but I don't judge the people who gamble. Good luck with that...

Read the whole post and maybe you'll understand. You roll 1 Doge, 10 times, = 10 Doge

You have to roll to get your investbox payment. The dice is a small part of the whole process. 

• +4 1

6 hours ago, VangoCash said:

I just saw a new coin available in the investbox..  ETH  yes .with 0,10% daily.

The bad news are that the min invest is 1.7 ETH 

Action: you have to play dice 10 times ETH with min 0.00000010 per time

Very nice if you have 1.7 ETH or more. Thanks for the update.

• +2 1

17 minutes ago, jacquinbob said:

wow 0.1% for eth is a very good idea, because you get this and you only need to bet a very small amount to get this and be profitable... very nice to do this

Yes and I think a lot of crypto traders and hodlers have some Ethereum so it's very wise to use the investbox. It usually doesn't stay long so good to get while we can. And the dice is cheap enough that it don't cost you anything really.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, tiesidto said:

Nothing оff-base with thаt at all beсаuse it doеsn't take long tо inducе a great rеturn. In саsе this coin рrосeеds thе wаy it hаs.....it will be genuine plеаsant fоr yоu аnd wоrth keеping your proсеdure rоlling.

The profit margin or interest provide monthly is way more than what native banks will ever offer as interest on fiat currencies, so I consider the yobit investbox a better option for those looking for risk-free investment.

• +3 1

Doge coin invest box of 50000 is just like playing around you cannot any seriously money. If you have few balance its good to invest in QQQ coin to earn 5% daily but if you need to invest through dogecoin you must have at least 6000000 doge in order to earn 6000 doge every day.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/21/2019 at 8:51 PM, VangoCash said:

I'm too lazy to do the dice games I'll stick with my micro coin.. Smiling 

• +4 1

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

On 10/18/2019 at 8:29 PM, iloveyobit said:

you missed lot of information , how much is risky this way ? and if we have to buy dog coin before investing , thank you and good luck 

You don't have to buy Doge coin to invest, if you already have some, just send it to your Doge wallet on Yobit and invest. If you do not hold any then you would obviously have to buy it first before investing. As regards to risk, there is no risk to your investment, you can close it at anytime. The only risk is playing dice, you either win or lose like any game.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/25/2019 at 1:32 PM, bobifatal said:

Hello! I will invest soon, I have less capital. is this investment safe? can i lose money? I'd like to start with about $ 200. what do you say is enough?

It was but now the Dice minimum is 100 Doge per roll so definitely not worth it for $200 as the risk is too much. But not a bad idea to just buy $200 worth of DOGE. Then just make a sell order in BTC value of 60-80 sats or hang on to it for a while. You'll be fine either way. 

• +3 1

Nice tutorial very helpful for new user who don't know how to use invest box,may you can put other coins tuto,and with one you can make a big profit with 0.1% by day not to much 

• +1 2

Dogecoin until it is a good investment if you pay well you can earn over 1000 satoshis day, for the example you mentioned. Thanks for the tip, I will be testing the investbox on Yobit and after sharing the results. Thanks for the tip.

• +4 1

I don't see plan doge in the investment box currently, Is the investment plan now was closed? If it's a pity, do you guys have any other altcoin recommendations that I can invest with an attractive rate and of course stable coins / tokens? (Besides SEX Tokens) Thanks!

Thank you for the information. But I am too afraid to play gambling, not saying that it is the only dogecoin, but it's about can I stop playing the dice games after the 10 rolls is ended because sometimes, I feel that it is hard to leave the game while I still want to have fun.
But to lose 10 dogecoin daily will not be a problem because at least we can get 30-40 dogecoin daily from the investment. But still, 50k of dogecoin will be bigger than the other people. Maybe I will search for the other investment coin, so I don't have to play dice games.

• +2 1

At currently the doge coin investbox plan is removed but I hope it will be covered soon but you can use to invest in other coins like btc and ethereum they have good interest also.

• +3 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

50k it's about 120$ to high for me invest in yobit exchange and get 0.12$ every day if i take your suggestion

Investbox is a Good plans but you need to begging with a big amount and choose a bitcoin or any good coins

• +1 1

Thank you very much it is very useful for people who have a large currency fund, for now I think that trading is the best time to win but also kept in touch with the cryptocurrency market.

• +2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 4:16 PM, BitcoinCase said:

Hello I would like to show you how to put your Doge coins in the Investbox on Yobit. 

First, I would recommend you start with a minimum of at least 50K Doge. With this you can make around 40+ Doge every day. So the more you have available to put in, the better. Sometimes the Investbox is not available so you may need to wait, but currently it's running and has been for a month or so, so it's a good time to use it. 

When you are ready to start (assuming you already have a Yobit account) you will have your Doge free from any orders and then click "Investbox" tab. Then you are on the picture below. You will then click the box to enter your amount of Doge. Delete the 100 and type in your amount. Then you click the blue box "Invest."dogeinvestbox.jpg.409f8ad8badd13fed8314d344c16e3ce.jpg

Now you have made a successful Investmest. Next you will need to play Dice. So click on "Dice" tab and you will go to the page which is pictured below. You will need to do this every day to get your Investbox payment. You need to make at least 10 rolls and bet a minimum of 1 Doge per roll. Follow the steps in the picture.

DOGEDICE.jpg.ed2225113c3ae333be5f5d562584a723.jpg

Make sure to play Dice everyday before Server time and before your investment payment time. You will get 0.1% Daily of your Investment and it will Compound which is very nice if you leave it in the Investbox for a while. 

Hope this helps everyone and feel free to ask questions if you need further help!

does yobit investbox has any risk of pending or Maintenance problem? i mean can i quit yobit investbox when i want? or have some rules?

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

to get a profit from investbox u should dice doge10times and the minimum amount to dice is 100 doge so apparently you will loose more than u can get

Edited by yosef.zakkor92
  • +4 1

Wow I didnt see so many comments until now. Very cool to see that many are interested in the Yobit Investbox for DOGE. Unfortunately, it's not available right now which is normal as it comes and goes. Keep your eyes open and check often as it will return again.

• +5 1

In my opinion, if you have a small amount of funds it will not be an investment recommendation because it will produce a little, but if you have enough funds and can't trade, this method can be a good investment than money just sitting in your wallet.

• +2 1

I tried searching for a Dogecoin option on investbox today but did not find it. Is it not already in the plan? Anyway there are some alternatives that look profitable like QQQ which gives 5% / daily, Sex, if I'm not mistaken, gives 2% / daily and new coins, which gives 1% daily.

• +3 1

On 10/21/2019 at 11:21 PM, VangoCash said:

hello my friend. i have a question. how you know the minimum amount for playing dice to withdraw from yobit investbox? i mean on the action column it just say for example BTC: 10 ds or for new coin AIR it says Air: 10 ds

there is no minimum amount mentioned.

thanks

• +1 1

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

Thanks for the instructions. I have been visiting the site for a long time, but have never seen one invest in doge coin there. In fact, the percentage of the day is very small. A month will be 1500 doge coin. And for a month the price can fall. Therefore, you can earn nothing

• +3 1

I just check it to yobit invest box but the investment plan for doge is not there. Does the yobit team remove it? Or it is not showing to me? 

• +4 1