357 Tezos wrapped BTC were minted - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Baking Bad

357 Tezos wrapped BTC were minted

Around 357 tzBTC were minted on Tezos blockchain! Look at the Tezos Explorer

Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 22.43.21.png

Very big volume of tokens have been produced on the Tezos Blockchain, which are bound to Bitcoin. Given that it was announced only recently, the amount is very large. I don't know why that was necessary. But probably expect DeFi products, because tzBTC is where it should be used. As it happens on the Ethereum blockchain - there is also wBTC, but the volume there is only three times more. Which is weird.

Edited by Baking Bad
Explanatory note added.
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

I was unable to understand anything from this post. I trust you. To explain to me more what you mean and as I saw that you are a new member. So I hope that you read the rules of the forum and understand them well. Make your posts more clear next time.

Edited by Nezar
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Nezar said:

I was unable to understand anything from this post. I trust you. To explain to me more what you mean and as I saw that you are a new member. So I hope that you read the rules of the forum and understand them well. Make your posts more clear next time.

I'm sorry the post isn't clear. I wanted to report the news that a large number of tokens have been produced on Tezos Blockchain, which are bound to Bitcoin. Given that it was announced only recently, the amount is very large. I don't know why that was necessary. But probably expect DeFi products, because that token is where it should be used. As it happens on the Ethereum blockchain - there is also wBTC, but the volume there is only three times more. Which is weird.

Edited by Baking Bad
  • +2 1

This participation is not intended in addition to this, Tizus is not of good value at present. You can see the members receiving date on the wallet as many websites transfer amounts, but the amount does not reach the wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, magd said:

This participation is not intended in addition to this, Tizus is not of good value at present. You can see the members receiving date on the wallet as many websites transfer amounts, but the amount does not reach the wallet.

What do you mean not a good value? it's 10th in the marketcap so only 9 coins are more valued then that. Even the chart TA looks good. 

And about problems on people receiving transfers, can you link me to some sources on that? Because i have never heard Tezos having any fatal problems like that.

I believe that this amount of funds is not very and so big to talk about it. Every investor who has his own deposit can mint. If the amount were larger, then they wrote about it in a cryptocurrency magazine. 

I guess this is not very big issue because Tezos blockchain mining or producing tzBTC and this token supply is not fixed that's why Tezos blockchain mining too many tokens.

I do not have any information on this matter, I wish I could understand this picture more, but unfortunately I could not, can you try to explain it to me, please?

Thank you for sharing the information about Tezos, but I dont know if this amount you mentioned if is big or no for Tezos, because I have not idea about the Tezos, but is good to know about this coin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/18/2020 at 2:24 AM, Baking Bad said:

I'm sorry the post isn't clear. I wanted to report the news that a large number of tokens have been produced on Tezos Blockchain, which are bound to Bitcoin. Given that it was announced only recently, the amount is very large. I don't know why that was necessary. But probably expect DeFi products, because that token is where it should be used. As it happens on the Ethereum blockchain - there is also wBTC, but the volume there is only three times more. Which is weird.

The post was clear but probably some members didn't know what wrapping does. You've given us information that is clear and I didn't see this anywhere else. I know there are wETH and wBTC products in the ethereum chain, backed by actual ETH and BTC, but didn't know that they've done the same with Tezos. Really interesting, perhaps Tezos is planning indeed a move into DeFi products. Thank you for your article.

this is a very hard post to understand and i found myself reading this post on numerous occasions to try and get the idea from it or behind making this post however i was unable to do so. It seems that the tokens that were created are directly linked to btc, and so i do not see the concern in this. Is this some sort of new crypto that will also be on the blockchain or perhaps an airdrop that can help in the future of the crypto world?

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I don't know this information, I don't own Tezos. Although it looks pretty good, it's still not strong enough. But I believe it has potential. Looking at its transition to DeFi, Tezos deserves it.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:45 AM, Baking Bad said:

Around 357 tzBTC were minted on Tezos blockchain! Look at the Tezos Explorer

Screenshot 2020-04-16 at 22.43.21.png

Very big volume of tokens have been produced on the Tezos Blockchain, which are bound to Bitcoin. Given that it was announced only recently, the amount is very large. I don't know why that was necessary. But probably expect DeFi products, because tzBTC is where it should be used. As it happens on the Ethereum blockchain - there is also wBTC, but the volume there is only three times more. Which is weird.

I don't know Tezos. Although it looks lovely good, it's still not strong enough. but I credibility it have potential. Looking at its transition to DeFi, Tezos deserves it.

How is that? Tesos has a $ 1 billion total supply but I didn't understand how to link with Bitcoin? Could you explain more about it, it seems confusing, thank you.

How much is this amount equal to 357 Tezos because I do not collect this coin and do not have much information about that and do you get it easily or is it difficult

THINK POSITIVE

I am actually totally new to the hardware based wallets or info details. And on the other hand your information is quite not that clear to be understandable. Make sure you make a post so that even a newbie can understand that easily. This will help you to find good reputation. Now your post is way too much complicated to understand. Please explain specificly what this is. 

I believe that such big volume can even have a negative impact on the market, but it definitely won't change the upcoming bullish trend of the crypto market right now.

On 5/11/2020 at 7:47 PM, bentayebsalah said:

How much is this amount equal to 357 Tezos because I do not collect this coin and do not have much information about that and do you get it easily or is it difficult

Amount is not looking as so big. If investors have the tezos amounts, they might mint but I really do not think like this sort of activities might affect the bullish trend in the cryptocurrency markets.  

I did not understand this issue well, but by reading some posts I understood that you want to talk about the Tezos coin and that large amounts are poured into this coin but the currency remains not strong

Life is great and enjoy it

It seems to me that we are talking about the fact that some exchange is trying to launder their money somehow, or perhaps there is just some unstable reset? Which has led you into confusion, interesting!

• +3 1

This quantity may have been produced for the purpose of storage and investment, and it may be converted into defi projects, as there are many currencies that joined this project and witnessed huge price increases and surpassed Bitcoin.

• +2 1

Tezos is really a good coin and it has a great potential for the future. And if anyone wants to get profit so invest.

Tezos has been working on decentralized financing products for a long time and it seems that the Tezos network is one of the most successful blockchain projects but they have many strong competitors in the market especially in the recent period after the emergence of powerful projects like PolkaDot.

• +4 1

Your intent is not understood from the topic But in general, we must pay attention to the amounts transferred to the new networks and also follow up these projects carefully, and the most important thing in my opinion is not to be greedy about them, as they often do not continue as is the case with many previous projects.

I didn't understand what do you want to say. Or convey a message or want to ask something. Write it properly. I understand that this is the big transaction. But what is the reason to share?