Dumb Luck - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Dumb Luck

We should not give up or give up because of bad luck or a failed experience. We must take advantage of that and learn the lesson and gain experience.

THINK POSITIVE

We can say that luck is something in trading. But if we lost our money in scam site then it is our mistake we can't say it is our luck. We should be careful about investing in anything. Now people invest in high profit giving sites by knowing that these are scam sites. 

Luck plays a great role in our lives, and with cryptocurrency market it makes even bigger impact on our profits and incomes, so the best we can do is to try to catch it as a good thing.

In general, over enthusiasm and over confidence might create the huge loss while performing cryptocurrency tradings another reasons to loss and realized the dumb luck is to trust scam project to make the huge amounts investments. 

On 4/17/2020 at 2:16 AM, UT2001 said:

We all need to keep our heads up in the crypto space as there are so many scams out there it is almost too hard to actually differentiate between something that is legit and something that is a scam now.

Well, if there has a money involved in some platforms, this will be having some active scammers because their goal is to steal some money from many people, happy posting everyone.

i also had an unpleasent experience on a platform where i invested in dash with a one year contract but when i reached the amount to withdraw they passed my balance elsewhere and i couldn´t withdraw it anymore, no doubt there are thousands of pages that offer great returns but they are  scams even if they show data many are not secure.

On 4/17/2020 at 3:45 PM, yaser musa said:

Daily scammers make more of more methods to scam. By fake investment sites or apps or telegram bots every day we see more. Just keep your self by asking more before your invest any crypto. 

Search and learn if the project scam or not. 

Just be wise for you to avoid falling into scam by those people who have a bad intentions.

Protect your account and coins no matter what happen. 

Avoid talking to someone who are asking for your private information. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I am very sorry for the loss of my friend. I know that many or all of the members here have been exposed to an attempt or have already been swindled and they are here to try to get the money back.

We must lose and go through failed experiences in order to learn and gain experience that helps us in the future in order to avoid the worst and know the fraudulent sites

Life is great and enjoy it

My friend, there are many investment sites that are scams so I stay away from investing and work in trading in order to make a profit because it is difficult to find an honest investment site and it gives good profits.

Bro, I agree with you! In fact, this is a very funny situation. Of course, many people are deceived by their stupidity, while some just want to get more - and, accordingly, lose even more! This is the system. In fact, the logic of people who so often fall into these traps is largely to blame

I agree with you, as active investors who are always looking for profitable crypto investments, of course they have experienced fraud, for that experience in the crypto world must be continuously developed so that you are not easily fooled. There are so many fraudulent investment platforms in the crypto world so we must always be vigilant to avoid fraud and if you have experienced it I am sure you are experienced.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/17/2020 at 12:18 AM, Upright said:

But the secret there is to watch out from such claims of having to be an active investor, as there are many scam sites on a purpose to feed on the naive.  Talking this, noting that I've been scammed multiple times and even had to lost my investment on investment platforms. 

unfortunately this what annoys the cryptocurrency community as we dont have the ways to throw them into the trash we purposely have to deal with em and sadly even sometimes other reviewers try to make a fake site to a legit site and alot of it from our phones the cryptocurrency there is total crap.

These scammers are smart people, as they promote investment sites that appear legitimate to attract people to invest in these sites in order to steal their money, and there are many people who fell victim to these fake sites and I am unfortunately among them, so I only invest in the Yobit because it is 100% safe

Edited by Moaz
  • +2 1

Oh, this is very unfortunate and I hope you get over your bad luck, getting scammed many times is horrible and as a new person in crypto I am more afraid of this than anything. I am a student and have no money to invest so perhaps this is why I have not lost anything but I understand what you are suffer and the pain this bring you. I wish you well and recover from it and make everything you lost back in no time.

• +1 1

I don't know why there were numerous scam site in crypto currency in the name of investing that is why every investors should look back and front before investing in a site hardly you find any  investors that have never been scammed before.

It is very important to do your research personally About projects and their connections, what are their future vision and goals, and who is the team supervising them And then he took the decision to invest in it, and a good example is the link currency On the other hand, there are hundreds of excellent projects that failed in the beginning due to mistakes Errors in smart contracts, for example, which caused their death.

• +1 1

On 4/17/2020 at 10:08 AM, bliznec said:

It is necessary to look with both eyes at what projects to invest in. Many sites are being created, fake sites. Investing in them is not particularly good.

So many scammer now just create the exchange and also the fake coins when the peoples will invest in it they dumb the coin and close the exchange i personally make a loss of good money now i never invest in the new exchange and also never invest the new coin becasue the scammers will just give us loss. So invest in good exchange and always buy the coin which give us 100% profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is important to look at the two eyes at what tasks to put resources into. Numerous locales are being made, counterfeit destinations. Putting resources into them isn't especially acceptable.

I feel very bad when I read stories from people getting scammed. I don't want to tell anything but read the post and try to remember how many times scammers tried to trick me too. I didn't risk a lot with websites and projects but I made bad trading calls and bought scam coins that the next day were down 50% and a few days later another 50% so I lost almost all my money in a week. This is a scam too but probably a pump and dump that with enough experience I could have avoided.

Yes, you are right, experience and expertise are very necessary in this field, and no one will get it until after he gets into some trouble, but some people learn from other people's experiences, and these are considered the most intelligent.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The rulers have indications that refer to him, firstly, the ambiguity of the person, also the tempting offer, and in addition to fees or sending money, which are basic matters that a person must pay attention to when entering the world of coding, as they are the most frequent and easiest victims of this trap.

• +2 1

We are trying to avoid scams but when there are some good opportunities maybe we can afford to risk like with this summer and Defi that helped many people earn some money but later all the scams appeared and took some of the profits away. They also made the market dangerous and investors avoided.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, I think it is essential to learn from mistakes, so that it makes sense to have made them, and not be discouraged, on the contrary, motivate yourself to investigate better where we will make future investments

• +1 1