Cryptocompare VS Coinmarketcap? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Cryptocompare VS Coinmarketcap?

On 10/18/2019 at 5:05 PM, teminalibug said:

These two are giants Cryptocurrency market cap rankings, charts, and more but I wonder which one has more appreciation than the other. Which one you guys use? and a why would be great info.

I first use coin compare which give me hood updates and nice articles that help me a lot in crypto. But coin market cap is also good and comes to a conclusion both are great. It goes to a person preference which one he choices for himself. You can refer both or anyone to others for usage. 

Most of the traders and those interested in cryptocurrencies and their investment use CoinMarketCap for research and exploration Information is collected as well as the Coingecko website

• +1 1

I always use Coinmarketcap to find out the market value of various cryptocurrencies and tokens, and it is the best site for me in this field that I would recommend using.

Since Binance early in this year bought CoinMarketCap, I don’t trust it completely. It used to be an independent analytical website, which observed many cryptocurrencies and... exchanger’s ratings 

So what do we have now? Most popular exchanger in the world owns this tool 😕

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually I do prefer the coin cap market because that is what I used often which have been working for me so maybe that is the reason I preferred it. But form the comments and other reviews from different marketers the too are good depending on the one you are comfortable with. But some trades prefer coin cap market because of its popularity. @The Game

• +1 1

Based on my tastes, I would say that coinmarketcap is a better option than its competitors, mainly because of its association with binance which for me gives it more security and reliability, they also have more currencies listed and a lot of information available to their users.

Coinmarketcap was the first, but Cryptocompare at some point began to surpass it in information content and functionality, to be honest, I now use it coingeckо)

• -1 1

12 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

Actually I do prefer the coin cap market because that is what I used often which have been working for me so maybe that is the reason I preferred it. But form the comments and other reviews from different marketers the too are good depending on the one you are comfortable with. But some trades prefer coin cap market because of its popularity. @The Game

From my own experience both are good and many members are giving a good recomendation about the both of them but in own opinion i prefer the coin cap market because am already familiar with it and I have used it several times

On 10/18/2019 at 5:05 PM, teminalibug said:

These two are giants Cryptocurrency market cap rankings, charts, and more but I wonder which one has more appreciation than the other. Which one you guys use? and a why would be great info.

Dear you give a good information and I use coinmarketcap and I really and I really like it and many people are also using to get I formation about bitcoin and I also frequently use it to get information about bitcoin and brother told me about this and said me to use this for information so now I am just using it and it is enough for me.

Coinmarketcap so much support the crypto market becasue in the crypto market almost all the registration will show there and if we need any info about any coin than we can analyse there and also we can invest in the top coin list in the crypto market world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I use coinmarketcap for its extensive information on the market, it is great to be able to see all the graphs, volume and historical information of them, for this reason I use coinmarketcap they give us a better appreciation of each cryptocurrency circulating on the network, it certainly does not have all of them, since Every day there are new projects, but it has the largest network there is.

This is the first time I am hearing about cryptocompare, but I have known about coinmarketcap for long now, so if you asked me to chose one between those two, I would choose coinmarketcap because it has been so popular and I believe that it service would be better.

Personally, I prefer Coinmarketcap for these reasons:

Firstly, it is very easy and can be used freely, meaning there is no complication. Secondly, it provides correct information and there is no deception in it.

Third and most importantly, it provides you with correct data about cryptocurrency prices and charts, and a little prediction about the path of these currencies.

• +1 1

Coinmarketcup is one of the best sites ever. It can be used to the maximum degree, and this is in my opinion the best way for anyone who wants to succeed

This site is very useful and gives you a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and it displays the most traded currencies, which you must monitor to earn profits from each ups and downs

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 7:05 PM, teminalibug said:

Between cryptocompare and coinmarketcap, in my opinion what is better is coinmarketcap because coinmarketcap prioritizes producing bitcoin and then storing or investing bitcoin while cryptocompare only compares the real price of crypto coins.

• +4 1

I am new this market palt form so i cant understand of crypto market cap aur other. This reason i join to this group and learn the imformation. In above commnet some senior guide to us what ia difference. So thanks to all senior.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:13 PM, dana33 said:

I always use coinmarketcap for checking crypto currency price and the chart. It's complete because i also can see which market that listed the coins and so on.

Thank you so much for your these words. Your these words are very helpful and useful my friend previously i was not aware of this but now i came to know much about it and now i will also use coinmarketcap for the checking of cryptocurrency price hope so it will be helpful for me. 

I use coinmarketcap and find it one of the best sites as it contains many cryptocurrencies and a lot of details about it, its price, size, etc., and I always stay informed of it.

As for me, I rely a lot on CoinMarketCap and I think it is the best and the most trusted among users of cryptocurrencies, and it enables you to know everything you want about any currency as well as distinguish good currencies from the scam currencies.

Both sites are good, but for me, I prefer coinmarketcap because this site is witnessing a great development after it was purchased by the Binance project and I want to note that there is a good third site called Coingecko