Cryptocompare VS Coinmarketcap? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Cryptocompare VS Coinmarketcap?

On 4/5/2020 at 1:50 PM, UT2001 said:

I generally use one called coinranking but of course they are all very similar but it really does depend on personal preference here. Cryptocompare I have actually hardly ever used.

I dont know what is the function of both but I am willing to learn and understand what is the meaning and what is the purpose of the two. I think that there are mo ay people that use coin ranking because it can rank all cryptocurrencies which is great. 

On 3/24/2020 at 1:06 PM, Whited35 said:

These both sites are great which are providing the information about so many cryptocurrency projects which are existing in this world. Personally, I love CoinMarketCap to get the information about the desired cryptocurrency projects. 

We are the same idea mate, i also love coinmarketcap because this is really gives some good information for us in terms of cryptocurrency and also many people are using it than the other one. 

6 hours ago, winterlemon said:

Those two are a very good site and can give us an accurate ratio of cryptocurrency to fiat currency so we don't need to compare it those two. I hope comparing of two sites can stop because it will only start a fight.

That is all about the market the success and all, there is always a fight behind it, you can not avoid that so can't these two sites.

Coinmarketcap was my first crypto website and I am still sticking to it because it simply has every information I need about cryptocurrencies, maybe cryptocompare has some good features, I didn't try it.

I always use coinmarketcap because it is good and has convenient interfaces, and no one of my friends uses Cryptocompare

• +1 1

I don`t know about cryptocompare. I always use coinmarketcap because this site has a lot of ratings and statistics about almost all cryptocurrencies 

I am using Coinmarket because it is more popular and until now I have not noticed any errors with the information and graphs it provides. I also use Coingecko, one of the most important classification giants in the crypto market and contains successful exchange plans to achieve customer experience

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well mate first time I heard cryptocampare website so l don't use this site, but regularly I use coinmarketcap to see the coin prices, this is no1 website to provide genuine information to compare other sites.maybe you suggests site also good.

I don’t heard about cryptocompare before , but i use coin market cap because for me is the best exchange when i can see the right price of any coin i want and also i can analyze the price from it with a good quality , so for me coin market cap is the best for le.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:05 PM, teminalibug said:

These two are giants Cryptocurrency market cap rankings, charts, and more but I wonder which one has more appreciation than the other. Which one you guys use? and a why would be great info.

These two site use to watch and analyse the price of crypto. But I think most of the crypto people use coinmarketcap. Because it more popular than cryptocompare. And we get many free tools on coinmarketcap.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Personally I have always used Coinmarketcap I like very much in case simplicity to use it and for its position for the great information it gives us I think is the best of all

I think that Coinmarketcap is a very cool project, and I like It more than its competitor! After all, the fact is that there is really a very cool system, and it is very simple, and in Cryptocompare everything is a little confusing!

Certainly I prefer to use Coinmarketcap as the best site to find out all the information about cryptocurrencies and their prices and the best platforms for encryption, really Coinmarketcap of the best crypto sites

Oh CryptoCompare!. I have ever forgotten this this site exists because of my recent interest in Coingecko and CoinMarketCap. The site so lovely and absolutely free to use. And apart from data collection on the site, it is very good for newbies to learn a few things about blockchain. But no way it is close to CoinMarketCap, it will go long before that can happen.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I will definitely go with coinmarketcap because it results are usually accurate and it gives results of most cryptocurrency market chart and find a way to identify scam coins. Coinmarketcap is simply the best to get your precise and accurate information on cryptocurrency. 

On 10/18/2019 at 8:05 PM, teminalibug said:

These two are giants Cryptocurrency market cap rankings, charts, and more but I wonder which one has more appreciation than the other. Which one you guys use? and a why would be great info.

coinmarket cap is great I think because people are using it other than the other ranking site which I think is great because as we know binance bought coinmarketcap so it adds to its popularity here in cryptocurrency and it is much easy to use

I know only about coinmarketcap , I think coinmarketcap website is really good for checking ranking and live price chart of any coin .

I think coingecko also a good website that's is easy to loaded as well there is some good feature also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

To be honest i only became made aware of these different platforms very recently and since then i have used the coinmarketcap when i need to check a coin and monitor its value in the past to make my own personal predictions. However i find that it is much easier to just use the tool that is on the exchange site such as the one that yobit makes use of as it is already built into their interface and there are price discrepancies between different sites. Therefore it is most accurate to use the site that you aim to use as your exchange platform.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well I think coinmarketcap is more popular and would have more users than the cryptocompare, so I think coinmarketcap is more relevant than cryptocomapare.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Coinmarketcap is my favorite coin ranking sites because the layout is very simple and understandable. Even the price of the coinmarketcap is accurate.

Well for me coinmarketcap is best and i have been using it for long time and the website is really optimized and easy to get the information. Also talking about charts they are pretty well managed so coinmarketcap is best.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have been using the coinmarketcap site for a long time, as this website is easy to use and comfortable, and it provides us with a large number of information related to the currency market and prices. I use this site most often to check the price of bitcoin currency and some other currencies.

2 hours ago, Dinhhung1612 said:

Hello friend, I think the best is BTC the leader and the king of crypto market. We all know the BTC price will determine what the trend crypto market will go if BTC price down or can not go up for long time, all other crypto very difficult to go up even try so much. And BTC price goes up we can hope in the future almost crypto will go up too even several times.

@Dinhhung1612 this your post is not what we are talking about here, form what we talk about here, is by comparing coinmarketcap or cryptocompare. And the best and most recognized is coinmarketcap. You can check the comments under the topic. 

On 10/18/2019 at 8:05 AM, teminalibug said:

CoinmarketCap 100% of my preference, it is very complete, it has all the necessary information about the currency that we need to know, its graphics, its price, its trading platforms, the circulating amount, and many more things, I invite you to join CoinMarketCap.