Cryptocompare VS Coinmarketcap? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Cryptocompare VS Coinmarketcap?

On 10/18/2019 at 7:05 PM, teminalibug said:

These two are giants Cryptocurrency market cap rankings, charts, and more but I wonder which one has more appreciation than the other. Which one you guys use? and a why would be great info.

I use them both. But cryptocompare.com is more complete than coinmarketcap.com. Actually, I find cryptocompare because I want to use a mining calculator.

so far I only see coinmarketcap as a crypto market reference, and in my opinion the coinmarket cap is good because the information is accurate and there is also the conversion of cryptocurrency to local currency and that makes it even easier.

both are good crypto compare or coin market cap but i personally using coin market cap i choose coin market cap very good site 

There are many sites where you can watch the price of crypto's. But coinmarkercap is the most popular site. you can also cryptocompare. But this two site has same purposes. But when I see the cryptocompare there is many options which are not listed in coinmarketcap. I will say that cryptocompare is better than coinmarketcap.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

So far, I used coinmarketcap, and although some people say that the website does not give the real data, I am okay with that. I think I cannot compare between cryptocompare and coinmarketcap because I am sure that each website has advantages and disadvantages so we can use every advantage from each site for our benefit. If we cannot get what we want from one website, we can move to another website until we can find what we need.

CryptoCompare is used for comparison (as the name suggests) between various domains within the cryptocurrency.Coinmarketcap is highly preferred to keep track of various cryptocurrency listings.

On 12/28/2019 at 3:49 AM, Nakamoto said:

I use them both. But cryptocompare.com is more complete than coinmarketcap.com. Actually, I find cryptocompare because I want to use a mining calculator.

Ah! so are you a miner? anyway, finally i got a friend who appreciates crypocompare like do. About mining, if you are a miner can you tell me what you mine and how?

Both the websites are good. But i mostly use the coinmarketcap website. This website is a very incredible website that gives you all the information about the coins. This website results are also very correct. And mostly gives the correct result

Hiya! I use coinmarketcap considering that I just uncovered with the wine, can provide some cellular utility which may be especially ease-of-use

On 12/29/2019 at 1:41 PM, teminalibug said:

Ah! so are you a miner? anyway, finally i got a friend who appreciates crypocompare like do. About mining, if you are a miner can you tell me what you mine and how?

I am everything that satoshi wish for, lol. Yes, I am a miner on a small-scale. I mine almost everything because collecting coins is one of my desire. I have almost every piece of old ASIC. But now I use GPU only. What about you, buddy?

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

I am everything that satoshi wish for, lol. Yes, I am a miner on a small-scale. I mine almost everything because collecting coins is one of my desire. I have almost every piece of old ASIC. But now I use GPU only. What about you, buddy?

Me!? oh me I'm not a miner, i was scared off by some guys who said that mining is costly yet unprofitable for new comers.

I use the coin market cap as you can see the latest innovations and other cryptocurrency content that is used to the eye, another site is good in that you can monitor your profitability portfolio

So far I have used the coinmarketcap website online, due to the fact they have got a lighter interface and contains all the statistics you want. Honestly, none of the humans I recognize use Cryptocompare, the other is good as compare to it.

I am first time entering cryptocurrency until now still using coinmarketcap. For cryptocompare i never know and never use it. With coinmarketcap i see the site have better name than cryptocompare. I am also see different in coinmarketcap only take the last prices cryptocurrency when we open the website, but not like cryptocompare they always update the price realtime when we open the site. So basicly cryptocompare is taking much data to downloading price data everytime. For me with have limited data is not good also for mobile user that is will lead to lagging in browser.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think both are good but cryptocompare you will show you just some comparison between other coin and other coin not more information, but with coinmarketcap includes more information about any cryptocurrencies.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/18/2019 at 1:11 PM, cuterthing said:

I use coinmarketcap to see informations about different coins.I love their website because it is simple and valuable 

Yes mate, coinmarketcap is better, good and more understanding for both newbies and us

On 10/18/2019 at 5:05 PM, teminalibug said:

These two are giants Cryptocurrency market cap rankings, charts, and more but I wonder which one has more appreciation than the other. Which one you guys use? and a why would be great info.

I am using coinmarketcap as most of us using this. But i have heard that coinmarketcap have some transpancy issues. Is there any good and legit site who is legit.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:13 PM, dana33 said:

I always use coinmarketcap for checking crypto currency price and the chart. It's complete because i also can see which market that listed the coins and so on.

This is your choice that which website you will use. But there are also very good websites like the coingecho and the crypto compare. These website also give good information about the market.

But the coin market cap is the most popular website among all.

18 hours ago, Roomi said:

I am using coinmarketcap as most of us using this. But i have heard that coinmarketcap have some transpancy issues. Is there any good and legit site who is legit.

There is this once, have not been using this myself but many people seems to use it, it is called coingecko.

Not only me but there are lots of people who using most coinmarketcap. I believe Coinmarketcap is very easy to use and it's layout also great. I didn't use Cryptocompare but I will check this out one time.

Yes, im used coinmarketcap too for search exchange and coin profiles, but coinmarketcap is not too accurated for volume exchange because most of exchange listed on cmc is fake volume

On 12/31/2019 at 9:17 AM, teminalibug said:

Me!? oh me I'm not a miner, i was scared off by some guys who said that mining is costly yet unprofitable for new comers.

The mining problem is electricity cost, right? I have lower the power setting and use anything that will cut the electricity cost. Efficiency is the key.

Coinmarketcap is very useful for looking up info on coins, but I still tend to think that the market cap metric is almost useless and coins shouldn't be compared to one another based on that.  CMC definitely has its strengths, but from what I've heard the exchanges they list often fake their trading volume, so I wouldn't trust that.

Never used cryptocompare and I doubt I'll ever need to.

On 1/4/2020 at 12:13 PM, Nakamoto said:

The mining problem is electricity cost, right? I have lower the power setting and use anything that will cut the electricity cost. Efficiency is the key.

Have you ever tired to use solar panel for mining to reduce the electricity costs?

I think coinmarketcap was more focusing on coin that already on exchange and just giving some basic information and volume, total supply and current price while Cryptocompare was an same platform with CMC But also with ICO information feature, I personally prefer coinmarketcap.