Cryptocompare VS Coinmarketcap? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Cryptocompare VS Coinmarketcap?

Usually, I didn't use Cryptocompare but I use Coinmarketcap which speacialy helpful for crypto traders where they can know all the information about the coin which they want to trade.

• Useful or interesting 1

On Monday (November 25), MV Index Solutions ("MVIS"), the indexing division of U.S. asset manager VanEck, and CryptoCompare, a leading digital asset market data provider, launched the MVIS CryptoCompare Institutional Bitcoin Index (ticker: MVIBTC). I think it good for industry

I have never used cryptocompare because from the beginning I have used coinmarketcap and they have been very good for me looking for the info needed. Maybe if when I searched for coinmarketcap I didn't find it, I would try searching for cryptocompare

Just now, ashua1 said:

I chose coinmarketcap because it is the most popular, but the price is sometimes problematic. This is because you can see which market transfers the currency. Many people trust this site.

I see that many people are choosing coinmarketcap, and yes I did a review and seems like coinmarketcap is a go, but still for checking like price i prefer cryptocompare.

Just now, wilbertson said:

Its true that cryptocompare has some unique features and good looks, i like it too, but for analysis and reviews of coins and exchanges, coinmarketcap is better.

At least one of you guys prefer cryptocompare, Any way from the reviews of you guys I decided that I will be using both.

On 10/18/2019 at 5:05 AM, teminalibug said:

These two are giants Cryptocurrency market cap rankings, charts, and more but I wonder which one has more appreciation than the other. Which one you guys use? and a why would be great info.

Coinmarketcap is older, but Cryptocompare looks better.

On Coinmarketcap you can see whole chart without any request, but on Cryptocompare you must to register to see chart for over from 1 month.

It's important what you need, if you need currently price I think it's better Cryptocompare but if you need chart I think it's better Coinmarketcap.

P.S. I can suggest you one more site:

https://coinpaprika.com/

Which is really good.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Just now, BullRunBit said:

Coinmarketcap is older, but Cryptocompare looks better.

On Coinmarketcap you can see whole chart without any request, but on Cryptocompare you must to register to see chart for over from 1 month.

It's important what you need, if you need currently price I think it's better Cryptocompare but if you need chart I think it's better Coinmarketcap.

P.S. I can suggest you one more site:

https://coinpaprika.com/

Which is really good.

Thanks for your new suggestion, I decided that i will be using both, depends on what I need at the moment.

I just use coinmarket cap because that is good for me and i just check the coins on coinmarketcap website. Its good and best for me and it gives true information about the coins and buy those coins which are add in coinmarketcap. Buy top 10 coins which are listed in coinmarketcap website.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't know about this matter. I want to know about it and learn more about it.I think every body don't know about it.

According to me Coinmarketcap is better than Cryptocompare. Basically, I didn't use Cryptocompare. Coinmarketcap give you  information for any coin which is so much useful for a crypto trader.

Just now, TubigWater said:

I hear crypto compare in some article,  and the good here is crypto compare giving me a daily email about news and some tips on what coins to buy.  So for. Me this is good. 

I'm one of the greatest fan of cryptocomapre, But i did not know about that emailing type, where thy alert you of the coins to by, That I want let me go check it out and subscribe.

I like both, but for me cryptocompare has more useful features, because they also place forum features on their sites. Not only all cryptocurrency information but there are some responses from users which makes it the site that I think is the best in UX.

Normally i use coinmarketcap not coincompare. Coinmarketcap has very nice interface and i am the big fan of this site. They provide all of details about new to old coins. So i really like coinmarketcap not coincompare.

On 10/18/2019 at 5:35 PM, teminalibug said:

These two are giants Cryptocurrency market cap rankings, charts, and more but I wonder which one has more appreciation than the other. Which one you guys use? and a why would be great info.

I use the coinmarketcap. It is very good to me. So i will recommend the coinmarketcap over the cryptocompare. I think the coinmarketcap is more user friendly and accurate. The maximum number of people involved in this world deals with coinmarketcap. So there stays a balance between all of us. 

CoinMarketCap is my chosen site because as I see, the user interface is minimal and good to my eyes. In the newbies perspective, this is good and easy to navigate or explore.

43 minutes ago, Satya31 said:

I use the coinmarketcap. It is very good to me. So i will recommend the coinmarketcap over the cryptocompare. I think the coinmarketcap is more user friendly and accurate. The maximum number of people involved in this world deals with coinmarketcap. So there stays a balance between all of us. 

Yes I already figured the number of users in coinmarketcap is larger than that of cryptocompare, so I asked myself the question that I'm asking you what coinmarketcap offer  that cryptocompare does not.

1 hour ago, Wish107.5 said:

Yes this 2 is both usefull,  and also this is not match to make vs.  Maybe coingecko vs coinmarketcap

i think even if we compared coingecko to coinmarketcap then coinmarketcap will easily win because coinmarketcap has been around since forever and it has more data and history.

Mostly i use coin market cap. Because its the famous web site to get update from crypto market. But i have listen lot of rumers about transparency of this site.

I mainly use Coinmarketcap, which is very convenient and functional, quite comfortable. As for the online service Cryptocompare, then use it only when there is no coin on Coinmarketcap. 

I think coinmarketcap.com is more than the cryptocomparecom website because there is a lot of information that comes in handy from us hereI will.Also in this website you will find all kinds of coins in the Historical Dhaka website that will be very useful to you in the field of trade and this is why I say that you must use this website during your trade

On 18.10.2019 at 16:11, cuterthing said:

I use coinmarketcap to see informations about different coins.I love their website because it is simple and valuable 

Indeed, all the necessary information about the token or coin is there. It is very convenient to find the exchange where it is traded. I've been using Coinmarketcap for a long time and I don't need an alternative.

I think coinmarketcap is the giant cryptocurrencies review platform than cryptocompare because that cryptocompare is not most recommended

18 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

Actually the coinmarketcap is the most popular and I think most useful sites in the Crypto world. Cryptocompare also has lots of users and it's facilities notes bad. But CMC more used sites.

I agree with you coinmarketcap is the most usable market cap site which helps us a lot to know almost all information about any crypto coin.

Wow all almost have same choice coinmarketcap, yea i do same reason its all about we need is there are on coinmarketcap good for trader to made decition for buy or sell.