Cryptocompare VS Coinmarketcap? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Cryptocompare VS Coinmarketcap?

These pages are very good at cryptocompare it helps a lot to establish portfolios and having everything organized is an excellent tool, the coinmarketcap does not seem like a very good tool since for now they only accept the projects they want and the way in which new ones are added currencies is dictatorial at all decentralized as it should be in the cryptocurrency ecosystem, for now the markets that unify all the lists are better the decentralized ones without advertising

z7K3SYt.png

I use coinmarketcap for its very intuitive interface I recently started testing another very good coingecko and it offers some very interesting features, I would say too good for price analysis

I prefer Coinmarketcap because it is an indicator that allows you to measure and track the value of a crypto-asset and it is used to do a lot of other things in cryptography, it helps you find exchange sites.

I choose Coinmarketcap before Cryptocompare. The Coinmarketcap listing is the authentic and genuine one.
Besides CMC and Cryptocompare, I like COINGECKO very much:
https://www.coingecko.com/
It has intuitive interface, simple and easy to use. Many filter, display and compare options for users. Regularly publish general or market reports. Best regards.

I like coinmarketcap more because it shows you the real prices of cryptocurrencies, it shows you graphs of their volumes and has the function of calculating cryptocurrencies in dollars, that is why I like it a lot because you have many functions that are easy to use.

On 10/8/2020 at 10:30 AM, Earbuzz said:

I'm for coinmarketcap. I hadn't even heard the other before

We are the same, I had never heard of the other one, but if I know of another similar site and it is very good it is called coinpaprika and it is basically the same, only that it also gives follow-ups to other cryptos that are not even listed in the other two pages.

paprika.png

I think CoinMarket Cup is more famous, but I do not mind using the other site, it may be good and contain features that are not found in CoinMarketCap, I think we have a lot of crypto sites that we do not know.

CoinMarketCap is a well-known website in the cryptocurrency market and most people use it to find out the price of currencies that provides data about the price of the cryptocurrency, quote, trading volume, exchange platforms, and many other information related to digital assets. But the second site I haven't tried.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Coinmarketcap is the best.I use this website to know about coins.It brings out so many informations.That doesn't mean i am saying cryptocompare is bad.It is also a good site but i feel comfortable using CMC.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I am not using cryptocompare and don't remember it at all. I use coinmarketcap and coingecko but I will look at the cryptocompare too and perhaps it was something I was missing. I like to have speed when loading and not something that takes time for this reason.

• +2 1

I am not use the indexes very often my dear because I am trader in some crypto and I have some internet websites I am use for charting and technical analysis, the index websites are not interest to me for they are not offer anything about trade or even not have live price but they are update after time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Cryptocompare has live price action and it is looking amazing. I have overlooked it for too long but it will be my top website for crypto prices from now on and I can't find anything better. I used many of these websites like coingecko coinmarketcap and more but cryptocompare is probably the best we can find today.

• +2 1

I don't have a preference. Cryptocompare has fast updates on price and coinmarketcap is more static and needs refresh every two minutes to give the new prices. If coinmarketcap makes prices live and dynamic it will become the best website for cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I have never used crypto compare but the truth is the whole industry of crypto currency is compressed int one station that one is able to really look at and the work is to really define what is the true strategy to it , that is  what happens to it the right idea that is more independent and easy to access , I also use coin gecko.

• +3 1

I am traditionally using coinmarketcap since I started and always look prices there. But lately it has transformed a lot and made some changes that I don't like a lot. Maybe I should check cryptocompare and coingecko and switch.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I like coinmarketcap a lot and I will not change it. It was the first I found and has helped me so much during this time that I'm learning about cryptocurrencies and it has given me links to websites of projects. It is very simple and good to use and fast enough to not make you lose interest.

• +2 1

I would choose coingecko right now but cryptocompare could be the second choise, I have stopped visiting coinmarketcap that has done a lot of mistakes after binance bought them and they lowered that friendly ui it had. 

Both websites are great. Besides these I have found many similar that are listing cryptocurrencies in index services. Coingecko, coinpaprica nomics and worlcoinsindex are some of them. I use only coinmarketcap until now but I have stopped lately and not look a lot as in the past.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Cryptocompare is better from all and I don't know why other similar websites are still used more. It feels that it is not so well marketed and crypto people are missing out on it. I will say it here and perhaps at least this forum will start using cryptocompare a lot more and find better value in it than others.

• +3 1

I don't have a reason to use any of them. I use exchanges and this is enough so why should I start looking into lists of thousands of cryptocurrencies for no reason?

Coinmarketcap in my opinion is better, and I use it for a long time and I believe it is very complete and reliable. But if you prefer, you can look for others, which is good for me sometimes is not for you, but I advise coinmarketcap.

Yo siempre he usado los dos pero a mi apreciación Coinmarketcap toma ventaja sobre Cryptocompare en el seguimiento de los precios de las criptomonedas en tiempo real.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Coinmarketcap is the best site. It is the first time I heard about your second cryptocompare site. CMC site is very popular to the crypto traders in the world than other site ))

The first one I used was coinmarketcap and I still use it and it seems to me to be a spectacular tool for those of us who work in the world of cryptocurrencies, the web is very intuitive and very easy to use.

• +1 1

Both have same purpose almost but i personally prefer coinmarketcap. Because of it's simple and everything described in detail way. These things capture my attention.