Cryptocompare VS Coinmarketcap? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Cryptocompare VS Coinmarketcap?

These two are giants Cryptocurrency market cap rankings, charts, and more but I wonder which one has more appreciation than the other. Which one you guys use? and a why would be great info.

I use coinmarketcap to see informations about different coins.I love their website because it is simple and valuable 

• -2 1

So far I have used the coinmarketcap site, because they have a lighter interface and contains all the information you need. Honestly, none of the people I know use Cryptocompare. Coinmarketcap is better synthesized and offers a better understanding.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The blockchain teachnology  and the the crypto currencies are colossal in nature when a simple persons views it thoughorolly but when these two viewed with slightly different persoectives they look entirely different just like traditional old stock maerkets.

Edited by M Aqeel
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • -3 1
  • -1 1

Well I usually use coinmarketcap just to check the price of bitcoin and also the altcoins. I've never heard cryptocompare since I started in Crypto world.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, wingfield said:

So far I have used the coinmarketcap site, because they have a lighter interface and contains all the information you need. Honestly, none of the people I know use Cryptocompare. Coinmarketcap is better synthesized and offers a better understanding.

Or maybe you and the people you know, simply never used Cryptocompare so you don't know the beauty of it.

I always use coinmarketcap for checking crypto currency price and the chart. It's complete because i also can see which market that listed the coins and so on.

Wow i see most of you guys prefer coinmarketcap but i have an additional question on that have you ever used cryptocurrency.

9 minutes ago, rocsus said:

CryptoCompare is definitely better then Coinmarketcap. But I believe CMC is more used, coz of easy loading and access. Most users are usually seeking information such as present price, % up or down, daily volume, and they get it easily in CMC, and if they want more detailed information, they can log in exchanges and get the info. 

Finally someone who prefer cryptocompare. and here is why i choose cryptocompare, Good looking, fast loading

me too ,I usually use coinmarketcap to check the price of bitcoin and the altcoins. I've never heard cryptocompare since I started in Crypto world.

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Or maybe you and the people you know, simply never used Cryptocompare so you don't know the beauty of it.

I have not used Cryptocompare so far, as I was advised to use Coinmarketcap, which provides complete information. Cryptocompare looks interesting, though I don't like their interface so much. I read that it offers pricing data on 5,300+ coins and 240,000+ currency pairs. Interesting!

• +1 1

Just now, wingfield said:

I have not used Cryptocompare so far, as I was advised to use Coinmarketcap, which provides complete information. Cryptocompare looks interesting, though I don't like their interface so much. I read that it offers pricing data on 5,300+ coins and 240,000+ currency pairs. Interesting!

Ah! I'm gonna like your reply since your been very truthful, but since you were told to use coinmarketcap, I as I  tell you to take a look at cryptocompare. But you just confused me by saying coinmarketcap has better looks than cryptocompare.

Both of them is good.I use them all the time when I need them.

But If I had to choose one them then I would say coinmarketcap is better!

Coinmarketcap for me of course is the one I trusted the most, these has been reference for a years and til now most of the people whether old or new to this industry, CMC was most often used for this things anyway. 

Coinmarketcap of course because we find a lot of coin and a real volume of any coin with real price other marketcap trafic the volume of some coins in exchange 

there is an opinion saying that, which cannot be denied at this time is, 99 out of 100 people who know crypto trade and investment always use CoinMarketCap as a reference to track the growth of crypto prices. That means, CoinMarketCap has the power to influence the crypto market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, teminalibug said:

These two are giants Cryptocurrency market cap rankings, charts, and more but I wonder which one has more appreciation than the other. Which one you guys use? and a why would be great info.

I use coinmarketcap and I haven't heard much about cryptocompare. I wouldn't seek an alternative because CMC does provide every details I need to know about a coin.

• +1 1

Leading cryptoasset data provider CryptoCompare has announced an upgrade to its cryptocurrency Exchange benchmark tool. Good news

I love to use coinmarketcap for it easy readability, it has a simple interface to watch the detail of each coins and support

I use coinmarketcap like usual and always, this site is indescribable he includes all we want or all we need to know about bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies and follow them step by step 

• +1 1

I didn't use Cryptocompare but I use Coinmarketcap which I think is better then Cryptocompare. Here you can know all of the information for any coin which is so much useful for a crypto trader.

• -1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 7:05 PM, teminalibug said:

What you say is all that but in my opinion the most dominant among the people who use it is the coin market cap which is often used until it is popular because the coin is profitable also has a high value, therefore the coin market cap is often used.

• +1 1

Just now, Nurul Huda said:

What you say is all that but in my opinion the most dominant among the people who use it is the coin market cap which is often used until it is popular because the coin is profitable also has a high value, therefore the coin market cap is often used.

I was juts stating my preferences between these two and despite your love for coinmarketcap, I still vote for cryptocompare, it has good looks vast loading and live price.

47 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

I was juts stating my preferences between these two and despite your love for coinmarketcap, I still vote for cryptocompare, it has good looks vast loading and live price.

Your opinion is good and I like your opinion.
Everyone has their own choices, but if you prefer cryptocompare as your best choice, because seeing cryptocompare is very good in the market and the selling price is expensive, then keep it while it benefits you because you have the right to choose the best for the future.

• +2 1