Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives?

Yes i think cryptotalk saves lives.during this difficult time, people have become unemployed due to the epidemic. But cryptotalk doesn’t stop their payment system. From home we can easily earn btc by doing some easy task and get paid.  

Admittedly, cryptotalk is very important in our lives. Currently most of the people in our country have lost their jobs due to corona virus. In such a situation cryptotalk has given us a good opportunity to earn some amount of money from here. In fact, it is a great opportunity for all of us to go to cryptotalk on behalf of me and all of us. Many thanks for standing by our side.

On 4/17/2020 at 6:05 PM, chrislynn said:

This is not possible that crypto talk forum gave huge amounts for members of their forum .this forum paid some handsome earnings from crypto market constantly for those who are available in forums and activities active par of here 60$ on each month not bad one. 

May be it does for few people. But i do not think most of the people here earning form the post. There are many spammer here. Also many failed to understand how to do the earning by sharing post or idea.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Most of the people using crytotalk.... the numders of users is prove about the reality of this site..

and they use it cause they get benefits so it could save lives 

• -2 1

On 4/16/2020 at 2:58 PM, Babubu609 said:

What have you did with your daily earning have you made contribution in saving lives with your earnings in cryptotalk?

I couldn't make any profit yet from this site but I think I will invest it in trading on Yobit and this will help me in a lot of things

Cryptotalk is one of the best earning platforms.It is helping thousands of people throughout the world.Especially the unemployed people are much benefitted from it.They get a platform to earn and they can bear their daily expenses easily.Besides with the earnings we can help poor people.Thus cryptotalk ia contributing  in saving lives. 

Hi iam new here and until now I cannot receive any funds 

Until I complete my first 100 posts I want to buy anew car using crypto talk

• -1 1

Yes specially in the pandemic situation that we can't go outside to work and find ways to support our daily living. And cryptotalk was there and all of my earnings i use to support my daily need in the lockdown because of the covid-19. It is very helpful to me and i am very thankful and greateful by being part of this forum.

I have a tip to send some money to the charity organizations every month and money which I earned on Yobit and cryptotalk isn`t an exception, so cryptotalk really help me and people who get money from charity organizations 

18 hours ago, nykas said:

I have a tip to send some money to the charity organizations every month and money which I earned on Yobit and cryptotalk isn`t an exception, so cryptotalk really help me and people who get money from charity organizations 

It really helps us all mate it has been the best opportunity and the best site that helps thousands of users in the world of cryptocurrency since last year.

11 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

crypto is very useful for the ones folks who are unable to exit from home. the contribution of cryptotalk is brilliant.

Cryptotalk contribution had been the best since from the existence of cryptocurrency  in 2019. This forum had help in spreading and attracting cryptocurrency to the cryptoworld.

3 hours ago, Ayman Nasim said:

Common currencies like Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH) are in the list, along with hundreds of other rarer altcoins. Deposits made from both crypto and fiat are also supported via the platform.

Yobit support more than common cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ether, they support many other cryptocurrencies  including stable coins like binance usd. That said, yobit platform is also safe and secure to use with high trading volume. 

On 4/16/2020 at 7:58 PM, Babubu609 said:

What have you did with your daily earning have you made contribution in saving lives with your earnings in cryptotalk?

Nice question, as of now I'm only investing what I have earned from here and planning to start a business soon. 

When my business succeed then I will help other people especially those who needs financial help and assistance. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The cryptotalk forum has actually helped in saving life of many people during this pandemic period because many people were earning and using to sustain there lives since no one was allowed to go out due to the Corona virus outbreak that affect the economy of many countries in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/6/2020 at 8:35 AM, Babubu609 said:

Although I am late to this forum I am happy because I knew a lot from knowledge I collect from colleagues here. I hope this campaign continue for a Long time and I hope we still be among the existing members as the forum still exists.

Let us expect this campaign will continue for a very long time but I am fearing about that, let us respect that after talking token is listed to be tradable on yobit, there will still be continuation of this campaign. 

• +3 1

It does not provide a big amount but whatever they give it is play a vital role in my pocket moeny. Earning without is not a bad way at all.

• -5 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 1

5 hours ago, Yomose said:

Let us expect this campaign will continue for a very long time but I am fearing about that, let us respect that after talking token is listed to be tradable on yobit, there will still be continuation of this campaign. 

We have a hope about how long the forum will take but it is a long term investment as clarified by one of the moderator. Therefore we expect more campaigns coming up.

Yes friend, cryptotalk contributed in saving lives in Corona pandemic. Many people were staying at home, so they didn't earn anything for them or for their families. But with cryptotalk forum, we earn anywhere even if you are at home.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well cryptotalk saves many lives. We have different stories we can share on how cryptotalk saves lives. I will share mine. I am a college student and i am financially unstable and by earning here in Cryptotalk, i can quite support myself. I know there's someone out there whose life really changed by this forum.

• +5 1

Crypto talk is worrisome there when even the newest people want it, we live in Carona situation and we have lost earnings from our jobs and day jobs, now I and many more people earn forums for our family meals

• +5 2

Cryptotalk help so much the jobless peoples and save the peoples life because it show the new directions to the peoples and they are now join the new business and that is crypto becasue the crypto business is the world first business which is start from the lowest investment and you can make huge profit if you invest in a good coin.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am collecting my earnings on yobit and i am trading with these bitcoin.Cryptotalk is very useful to everyone and it helps us to have an extra income especially now we are on a quarantine. .I think indirectly crypto talk is saving lives.

• +5 1

2 hours ago, Shayon360 said:

I am collecting my earnings on yobit and i am trading with these bitcoin.Cryptotalk is very useful to everyone and it helps us to have an extra income especially now we are on a quarantine. .I think indirectly crypto talk is saving lives.

I will not dispute this true fact, cyptotalk really helped me, and I believe it is helping others like me, I too really make use of yobit for trading. Although, this forum not paying bitcoin again but possible talk token would even be better. 

Probably yes , let me use myself as an instance, through crypto currency I paid my school fees, gain money for my basic needs and also save some chicken changes for contemporary challenges that may arise, you can see crypto currency has indeed touches my life positively

I always think that this is well , if we continuous invest our money in trusted field ( trading , staking , investment etc)  platform . 

then we can makes a good profit from it .

I was also invest my money in trading whenever we received payment in form of bitcoin .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg