Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Did cryptotalk contribute in saving lives?

Cryptotalk really help people, it is like were are employed, what about the moderators employed too, we are all being paid something good. 

• +1 2

I am not sure if cryptotalk was able to donate, but i think that the earnings that we make here is quite substantial and this is all made possible by this forum and therefore we should do our part by taking our earnings and donating a portion of it to help save lives. I think that this forum has given us the imeans to donate and we should use it to a certain extent and make some donations that could help other people.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have many things to pay for in my life, my income in cryptocurrencies is mostly that I save for doing great things like buying a car to buy a house. I only transfer the few to fiat when really needed. Cryptocurrency gives me many opportunities. I never thought that I could earn money to save on such goals. My job salary is just enough to live.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Of course, I can’t tell you the exact information, but it seems that the project itself does not participate in charity events, although I can be mistaken, I personally crutch not earn become much become far to make serious donate

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I dont believe that the money j am getting from crypto is enough to save live. Because I am getting merely 2 dollars which is just a pocket money for me. Other people who are making more money can save lives.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Frankly, I think he was able to help many of the people who work inside him at this time as all work is now suspended and everyone is unemployed, but all the members here are working without any problems and they get the profits on a daily basis

with the profits i haved earned in cryptotalk i have made some investments in other platforms in order to diversify the money,it is important to have several investment tools because if one fails we can use the other and not see our money lost.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/20/2020 at 2:36 AM, Sezar55 said:

My dear friend, that this forum contributed a lot, as it provides the mother with many job opportunities and money for the unemployed people As for me, I donated some of my coins to many needy families

I think that yes cryptocurrencies is helping peoole in this time of needs because I know that they are some what donating into charities and I think that it is best to dont find help from them because I think that they are doing what they can. 

• +1 1

In my estimation cryptotalk gives us fantastic opportunity for earning profit. l mean we can also learn from it, but it doesn't mean crpytotalk absolutely contribute  in saving lives.

• +3 1

If kryptok is able to donate, I think the income we have earned here is very significant and this forum has made it possible and so we will help save lives by accepting our earnings and giving a portion of it.  

• +1 1

On 4/16/2020 at 10:11 PM, Mishu1234 said:

Well we all know that the situation of world is not stable we all should take step so that we can save lives but  i have not yet contribute in this because my savings is not enough to do that but i am doing this by my cash money around my area  

That's really good work mate. 

As long as you can help people via cryptocurrencies or paper money that would be still a big help. 

Someday your save in crypto would be a big help to anyone who needs financial especially your families and friends. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yeah,cryptotalk literally save others lives,by giving us the chance to earn big amount of rewards using their platform especially now that many people are obliged to stay at home and not able to work and find money. Earnings here can be not enough for big families but atleast they offered us this opportunity.

• +2 1

Yes, the cryptotalk forum has saved many lives financially and provided them with a good income in order to buy some food

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

yes ..directly or indirectly cryptotalk is contributing to save the lives and to survive the people in this tough situation.where the world is fighting with pandemic and many people are starving and going till to death in that cases it is hr best opportunity to earn from this source

• +2 1

What each person does with his profits is a private matter, which can be donated to charity without advertising, and it can be kept for the future.

I think yes cryptotalk is giving employment to so many of people's and everyone is happy after getting into this campaign because of the advantage and benefits they are getting not only here members are getting payment as bitcoins even all are having more opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency that will going to be a best part of this campaign.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

15 hours ago, Jimmy26 said:

I think yes cryptotalk is giving employment to so many of people's and everyone is happy after getting into this campaign because of the advantage and benefits they are getting not only here members are getting payment as bitcoins even all are having more opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency that will going to be a best part of this campaign.

Yes and no mate because Everyone is happy to be employed here to work but only few are here to work good and get paid while others are here for money

Cryptotalk and yobit are definitely making a great thing allowing people to earn some cryptocurrency which can help us to buy something important or even invest in crypto.

• +2 1

On 4/23/2020 at 11:50 PM, Babubu609 said:

We are discussing of what we personally can do not only the celebrities, the celebrities has the ability to do what they like in time of need there are some of them that contribute in giving out some donations to save lifes

All we can do during these times is staying at home. We don't have the financial power to contribute in bigger things. However, big countries like the USA can easily help with the money. 

• +3 1

7 minutes ago, Cammer said:

All we can do during these times is staying at home. We don't have the financial power to contribute in bigger things. However, big countries like the USA can easily help with the money. 

USA was also on qauratine but actually they has the money to contribute since they received payment monthly and this will help them To use this opportunity by staying at home and make lot of money. For us we need to battle online to gather and make it possible to make money to invest.

For now i just keep my profit from crypto talk for a future investment, because now i just learn and get a good knowledge about trading in cryptocurrency and also in forex , and after that i will investing a small amount just for get an experience in the market , and than i can invest my capital in Trading in cryptocurrency and forex.

• +2 1

On 5/9/2020 at 12:46 AM, Shahud said:

yes ..directly or indirectly cryptotalk is contributing to save the lives and to survive the people in this tough situation.where the world is fighting with pandemic and many people are starving and going till to death in that cases it is hr best opportunity to earn from this source

Yes I think that you are right because directly or indirectly cryptocurrency is helping so many people during this pandemic maybe they are donating also to charity and I think that they are helping people by letting people earn now. 

• +1 2

On 4/16/2020 at 10:05 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

So it's Cryptotalk is helping me a lot my daily expenses is my main source of income I am very grateful for this excellent platform has changed my life

Same here it really helps me to afford some payment in my school and also for me to be able to but the things that I want using what I earned from this forum. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

20 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

USA was also on qauratine but actually they has the money to contribute since they received payment monthly and this will help them To use this opportunity by staying at home and make lot of money. For us we need to battle online to gather and make it possible to make money to invest.

I think you should search for the dollar's history. You will find out that the USA can print whatever amount of dollars, so they have the biggest responsibility in contributing in solving this problem. 

On 4/16/2020 at 10:05 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

So it's Cryptotalk is helping me a lot my daily expenses is my main source of income I am very grateful for this excellent platform has changed my life

Same here it helps me in my financial needs and also it helps me to give money to my friends who needs help that's why I can say it saves life especially in financial support.