Get a good reputation .. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Get a good reputation ..

And a Lot of users facing like this proplem writing a good and useful posts with skittle comments and sometimes with no reputation and I donot know why?

If you are dedicated to creating quality content that is useful to all forum members you will most likely get better good ratings than a cryptocurrency trader

I also comment every day but I don't get reputation. I think that we have to post something so that it will reach to maximum users. If we just comment on others post then it will go unnoticed. But I think that posting a good topic is really hard.

It is just not only your problem, in my view everybody faces this problem. As l joined forum l think if l create good topic, which is also profitable and useful for others, l can get good reputation, but it was not happened as expected. 

Its not about traders and any posters sharing a good and informative things will definitely give you some reputations as users will admire your information and will also follow you so to het reputation its very important to provide a quality posts in the forum.

Well, you're trying to get some reputation here in this forum even though you have a useless topic, the moderators are now looking for this topic and goodluck to you mate.

If you notice that there are a large number of senior members in the forum and they do not have any high reputation point only because they are commenting instead of posting posts. In order to get high reputation points, start posting at least 4 posts per day. You have to post an important or non-recurring topic in the forum and its motivations. By doing this you will give members a chance to share their views and also to interact with you

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

We make posts here not trading coins and if you want to earn good reputation from this great forum then you have to be a good contributor by creating useful topics and making good helpful posts that everyone will benefit from by only that way you will earn reputations my friend, good luck.

On 4/16/2020 at 12:48 PM, abualez said:

My friends on the cryptotalk forum .. I make a great effort here to get a lot of daily profit, but through my passage on member posts I noticed that there are a lot of traders have a little reputation even though they publish a lot of posts and comments ... I unfortunately until this moment do not I know how a trader can get a good reputation.
can you help me , please ?

My friend I like your question, why you said is true because I saw many users with good post and topics but few likes. Why is that happening sometimes this happens  this ways;

- when we beg for reputations it shows that you post only to get reputations and it may show how much low qaulity your post is due to that question.

- users finding it difficult to have good reputations is because many of them don't care about it all they need is to psot and earn.

- user having few likes mostly are old members that exist when the forum is occupied by spammers and all the users are just here to earn money without working or checking there work.

- this users are low qaulity posters and oftens plagiarized that is by copying and pasting others work without reading what they copied either  good or not.

On 5/27/2020 at 7:03 AM, MrGox said:

It is just not only your problem, in my view everybody faces this problem. As l joined forum l think if l create good topic, which is also profitable and useful for others, l can get good reputation, but it was not happened as expected. 

I looked at your profile and there is just 2 posts you've created. Don't expect too many positive reactions just from your replies. You need to create unique and high quality content in new posts, that people would find it interesting in order to get more positive reactions.

The posts you have to create must contain a subject that has not been discussed before and you should make it readable as well. You can take a look at some articles posted by other members and try to mimic their structure in the sentences. 

reputation is like a gift to post creater , we used it only when we see a good and knowledge post . I assume that whenever we create a good content , that's really help to other users automatically we Will start receiving reputation and followers .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

In order for you to accumulate a lot of good reputation you should consider to make a content that will help lot of people whether if it is a trader,investor, crypto analyst or a beginner in this forum. 

First of all,you need to know which peoples are called trader.People are involved in trading (buying and selling)crypto and earning from it are called traders.The members of this forum are not called traders.And after that for getting good only posting comment is not enough.Qualitiful topics should be created in order to get good reputation.

Edited by Jami273

The best way to get a good reputation is to offer in your topics the best cryptocurrency content.
Also, if you answer the members ’questions, they will give you a good reputation.
Therefore, I advise you to improve the content of your posts.

On 4/18/2020 at 1:27 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yes i am agree with you. My reputation is also too low as compared to my posts. It is very hard to get reputation on this forum. But we should keep posting good content. 

my reputation is also very low if I compared to my post but I am continuing writing I am not stop because I know that one day I will make huge reputation from my hard work and keeping patience

Reputations are good but sometimes we have a lot of that comes with reputations but the fear that there is is that sometimes we take it so hard to make some reputations that we get addicted to getting them and so this can discourage you and its important to keep on working with the right words and put everything in perspective.

The very best way to get a reputation here on cryptotalk is for your post should be meaningful and contains quality content and also make sure your topic are cryptocurrency related and relevant. Posting of useful and quality post earn someone a good reputation. 

To achieve a good reputation, you have to post well and take a better idea with you because you can do good idea and post well about this, then you can earn fame here.