Are you a trader of this kind ??  - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Are you a trader of this kind ?? 

My friend I am new here in this platform, and helping other is a good thing, we should not be a jealous for other work, we should be careful and thanks for sharing this post...

Hy close friends I really am hoping you with a great day I'm new here I really wish to consult I really don't know a lot concerning trading I've simply attempted to become perfect within could job and following a moment that I gain any comprehension.

Every person have different thoughts some of them are think that if other can understand trading then their business fall so self benefits person but i am the trader of ribble i like it and share about this information to my friends and other about awareness.

• +4 1

Yes, there are a lot of greedy traders who do not believe in cooperation and assistance and this is really bad.
Certainly, I am not of that type, but rather I like to learn and gain experience and in return I teach others who are less experienced than me.
In any case, do not feel bad about it because there are a lot of friendly traders you will find in the trading section offering useful advice.

Yes friend,a good trading skills and ideas shouldn't be the monopoly of the old and experienced members,as someone with perfect idea of trading you need to share your knowledge with others and also guide them through for them to be successful as well,by doing this the forum will grow bigger and the popularity of Crypto currencies will also increase 

• Useful or interesting 1

This type of people which you are discuss are selfish. They take advantage of people. This type of a person must help others as they' take the advantage like him.

I always try to join cryptocurrency as strictly as possible.  I help them but not everyone, I just show them the way and if there is any difficulty I am willing to help.  I think I'm good at it, not selfish because I have life and my work. Your thoughts are really very good.  Either way it can't hurt your life or earnings. Thanks guys.

Yes, I am a trader of cryptocurrency and I have started my trading with this this yobit Exchange, this exchange is my first trading exchange of the crypto i have started my trading from Yoda coin of this exchange.

Hello my friend, this sample of people I expect is not here. If it were not for your help and advice, I would not have reached this stage. Thank you all. I wish you success.

An not , crypto currency is just my first online legit website I want to be trading on because they have once scammed me on bitcoins. I now realized that having deeper understanding is what to come first before trading. I hope this advise will be lesson for who's reading it.

We should not be selfish and not be tempted in the field of trading. We should not just think about getting profit every time, now we should help others as well. We should not only post and comment in the forum also because we get payment from here but also why we do not get a good offer from here, here we get experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

You think about traders but friend i am not a trader yet.i am here to earn bitcoin as soon as i have enough for trading then may be i go for it.I appreciate all members here who are posting good information like you.

I do not know I am new here, so what kind of a trader are you talking about? Good thing, if you have knowledge about it, then you share it with others, then it helps others also increase the  knowledge 

I am a business man and I and my friends want to help the members of the it is our goal to help the new members for their succession if they are are successful so it is a great deal for me and my friends.

I really appreciate your thoughts my friend. Best thing is to help others u have done a remarkable job. And all of us should support the beginners and guid them the right path. Your knowledge will never decrease if you share it with others it will always increase. 

I think helping other is the best thing. Try not to be egotistical in this work. I persuade my companion to enter in this world and reveal to them the advantages of crypto exchanging

Yes, I also agree with you. Because I have seen a lot of them. They keep valuable information for themselves and throw simple information that can be easily understood even if no one says it and publish it.

I really agree with you. There are many traders here but they do not share their knowledge and experience. We have joined this forum to learn and to teach each other. We should share our knowledge and experience with all members so that everyone can benefit from this forum. I want to learn to invest and trade but it is difficult. Because we can only learn by studying in this forum, we should dedicate more time to reading and gaining experience.

• +2 1

Friend, what I can tell you about trading is that first we must learn to control our emotions since it is the most difficult thing to do and the main reason why many people lose money, if we can control this we will be able to make better decisions when we go to invest in cryptos.

None of us have a BTC knowledge monopoly, all the data is basically freely available to everybody interested to research, every ledger activity is accessible for everybody to see.

No, I am not trading anything, but I am getting a good Knowledge from Here But i think in the future i will trade We can make good money by trading but as long as we understand that then It would be beneficial for us And thank you very much you gave us the information The post was beneficial for us 

Trading is not easy for any one and trading needs good skills.so many people share their skills in different platform to help other members.If you share with others it can not harm your life earning.