Steemit - A blockchain social media platform - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Steemit - A blockchain social media platform

Social network Steemit (Limit) was established in 2016 on the basis of the blockchain technology. Its authors are BitShares CEO Dan Larimer and Ned Scott. They outlined the concept of their project in a document published in March 2016. Its goal is to create a social network platform similar to Reddit, where text content and metadata are stored in a blockchain. Using the capabilities of the blockchain not only facilitates the creation of such a system, but also allows you to reward for published materials and "likes" of posts and comments.

• +2 1

There maybe other Cryptocurrency earning site on the planet now but from y own point of view there is currently no site that you can easily earn like this great forum of cryptotalk because here you currently have two chances of earning which include earning 1000 satoshi for each post that earn a positive rating and also chance of earning 10 talk token for each post at thesame time but all depends on your level of contribution in the forum which is why i suggest we should all focus and make positive post which will make us earn rating from other members of the forum.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thats very true, there were so many people in steem but am not really sure they are there anymore, my brother used to be on steem but he has since left and its not because there was a problem but its because of the domination of the big fish as I would call it , getting a chance while down there became a problem

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 2

I have visited steemit and it looked good and I also know hyve that is some kind of fork of steem and the same blogging service but I haven't used and I don't listen about them very often. It seems that we waste time with these and for now I found cryptotalk and will only be here for a long time.

• +3 2

The most important thing that we as we are able to really define ourselves that we have to develop the greatest thing that we have been given is the use of social media that pays, and this was well pioneered by block chain based social media steem , I was in there.

How ever the worst part of it , new beginners are not assured that they will perfectly going up in so many ways they are going to work with , I was there for a while and it never worked for me. so I had to leave. The other one is the password  , once you lose it , it becomes very difficult to regain it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Everyone in this forum will be pleased to see new way of earning and improving our knowledge about Cryptocurrency as well but to me this forum is the best that pay users for posting useful contents and i will advise anyone interested in joining should seek for more information about the site to avoid working in vein because there are a lot of thr likes of this site who claim they pay users but end up disappointing them.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You talk about Steemit and the steem blockchain but you didn't mention about Tron and the hostile takeover they attempted but iIn any case steemit was not going to survive and the only chance they had was the Tron foundation unfortunately.

• +1 1

After the emergence of CryptoTalk and the success it achieved, many projects began to appear similar to him in terms of the way he worked in publishing and creating content. There is also a web talk and obee network that pays currencies in exchange for publishing and activity in it, but the cryptocurrency remains distinguished by its method of work, ease and short time to complete the work, in addition to the amount of money earned.

• +2 1

It will be very profitable if the content is very good and if you are continuously active in that platform. It's also chance to earn passive income from using social media. It is very good start by using blockchain technology in the social media platform. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Frankly, I have not heard of the steemit platform, but through my reading of this topic, I did not find what distinguishes it from the Yobit platform, but one of the member responses were negative about the steemit platform, in general I find the Yobit platform and the crypto forum good and I will stay here

On 4/16/2020 at 10:54 AM, magd said:

Actually, everyone is looking for developing our work, but my friend, is this platform paid with bitcoin, or is it only paying Steem currency, I will enter to check, but I would like an answer from you

I would say that this is a site that would soon challenge facebook, instagram and twitter. The fact that it is on the blockchain is one thing but the more interesting thing is that they pay their users. Facebook's has billions of users and they are not paying anyone.

It is good to know about social networks that pay you to create content, at least they value the time you spend on them, I also think that they take advantage of the fact that people spend a lot of time on social networks, and most do not receive anything, for At least here to be, you receive something, I suppose it is because of a strategy but it seems to me something productive, I was also interested in finding out, I am surprised at how digital businesses are growing.

Thank you for this recommendation. I will look at steem.com but I will not use this because I have found a better way to use my time and this is Cryptotalk. I don't need the steemit platform and maybe it is the best but for what I want to do that is to learn about cryptocurrencies Cryptotalk is the best. 

Ok, I'll see what Steemit is, it may come in handy in the future, but for now I'm here, which is good because I'm gaining experience.

I tried Steem, but my experience with it was not good, everyone needs steem power to be able to earn money, and steem power cannot be obtained easily, but it takes a long time.

Edited by Shaza Ahmad
  • +2 1

I have seen Steemit and I didn't use it because it wasn't going to be profitable for me. It needs a lot of time and connections and to use some applications that promote your posts so I didn't use it ever. I have seen that it has lost many users after Tron acquired it and lately the tips given are very low.

• +1 1

Thanks you my dear, I am look at steemit now and I am hope to find another good information from there, but I am look it is very difficult and has not a good forum structure like cryptotalk. For me it is easier to use the Crytpotalk forum and not the steemit. I am thanks for it but I am most in cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Steemit has lost a lot of its appeal the last few years. I am not sure but I read many complains from people that used to make some decent money from their posts. Now they only make cents and this means it is not worth staying.

Je suis membre de steemit et je poste tous les jours. Mais les gains ne sont pas comme Crypttalk mais je pense que Crypttalk est un bon choix de steemit. Je pense que c'est une source de revenus non rentable. Je ne suis pas satisfait de steemit.

• -1 1

With everything that happened both steemit and the forked steem hive platform they have lost a lot and maybe they will fall in a status of obsurity. If I was to bet between these two I'd pick steemit because no matter how Tron acquired and tried to control it, it is still under strong backing of Tron.

• +3 1

Yes, it is one of the projects of social expansion based on the Blockchain network and aims for sharing, but in my opinion the main problem with these platforms is the currency first, as they are low in price and are few on the strong platforms and thus need time to become strong and known and also need not to have large and continuous sales by users of these platforms.

• +2 1

The information you offer on this platform is extremely interesting, I think you should try it and see how advantageous it can be.

• -1 1

many visitors from all over the world, the blockchain may contribute to new applications for digital process in the crypto

• +1 1

On 4/16/2020 at 10:02 AM, Dmasked said:

For the users that are searching for other platforms that pays good rewards in crypto, I would suggest Steemit.

https://steem.com/

Steemit is a social media platform where you are paid not only for posting your content but also curating other's content. You can earn for publishing your content in the native currency of the steemit blockchain called Steem. The currency in the steem blockchain is divided into three different categories.

Steem is the liquid base currency that you can sell anytime or power up to steem power.  

Steem power is the steem vested in the platform which gives you influence on steemit. Higher the steem power higher will be your curator rewards.

Steem Dollars is another currency which you get as reward and can be exchanged on different platforms.

Steemit has some resemblance to reddit and can be a very good source of income if you can publish good content and accumulate high steem power.

This is really good @Dmasked sharing this types of ideas here good. But the thing is the website may not be as easy as cryptotalk. It may be difficult to operate for many people here. Dont know if you can highlight me more about it. Thanks 

The steemit platform is a good place for author's who lobe to write on crypto they will be rewarded in steemit coin which have good price and tradable. This platform give support to new writers as well reward reward them the reward could be few dollars and can be thousands of dollar all the payments delivered to users and withdrawable in next few hours. So far what I experience at steemit their is no one who get money at plagiarism content. The system is very strong like Google who detect the content source and shows the source of content at forum. Their for you have to work genuinely for reward. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1