Ponzi Trick and Telegram Fraud - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Ponzi Trick and Telegram Fraud

Scammers have seen the cryptocurrency as the new catch for their fraudulently activities due to increasing interest thereby making it look so unsafe to engage in. We obviously can't do anything to stop that rather than being careful where and what project we invest in. Enough research will definitely go long in guiding us.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are a lot of sites that follow Ponzi Trick and it is a known fraud and for this you should review any website or channel before investing in it

Life is great and enjoy it

Bro, in fact, telegram is a very unexpected messenger because of its anonymity! Because, having deceived you - you are unlikely to be able to find your fraudster, and give him the opportunity to improve. In General, there are a lot of hacker and Scam projects recently! Therefore, if you want to avoid being deceived, you must always be on the lookout!

• Useful or interesting 1

Unfortunately, there are many frauds that occur on Telegram, and most of these fraudsters use the latest means to steal money, and one of the most important of these methods is the Ponzi trick, so I advise everyone not to respond to any message from an unknown person inviting you to invest in one of the sites because it is a 100% fraud

• +1 1

Never ever invest in ponzi scheme because we can't guess whether they will stay or not. They will give interesting offers like 140% profit in 24 hrs and within 14hrs they will scam us. So, you should be very careful. 

Telegram is the group of frauds most of the free sites are fraud only paid groups share real information but other will scam you.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, this method is popular, and they are still trying it until now on Telegram, and they are monitoring discussion societies to entrap the beginners. Unfortunately, these people are very smart, and every time they appear with new plans and methods On our part, we must exercise caution and not be slight in the matter of sharing our information or money.

• +1 1

Telegram has become infested with scammers. It is not worth any time to spend there and I just use twitter sometimes and avoid all telegram channels and discussions there. Ponzi's rely on new investor's but to make them join the early need to have a strong profit. This is the bait otherwise if the ponzi doesn't pay even the early investors it is just a grab the money and run fast scam.

I have come across may telegram BOT's airdrops which are fake. I don't get it why do they bother doing such thing? They don't deliver the promised tokens but they don't ask for money either. So what's the catch? 

Fraudsters create new and smart methods every day, so it is necessary to be wary of them and their methods, and every day many fraudsters contact me and ask for money, from a period of communication with me someone asks me to withdraw money for him maybe 3 Bitcoins from an exchange platform so that I can Withdraw it I must deposit an amount, I knew it was a fraud and I banned it immediately.

• +4 1

I am very thanks my dear this is what I am want to find and I am have to avoid all the scams and I am not known about the ponzi trick that you are explained very well so I am thanks for this too. It is a word taht I am remember some of times and I am will to learn where it has start so I am look now about this.

• +3 1

The ponzi schemes are offering some very big returns and they also guarantee them. They pay back the early investors and this is the bait for the new ones. But after some time passes they can't pay back new investors. It is a pyramid scheme that is illegal and a scam.

• +2 1

If we make a list of all the scams that we have found it will be more than crypto projects. Some scammers are not a big threat as they are very stupid but there are many that have skills and will not think twice before emptying your pockets so we have to be careful with these thugs.

• +2 1

Look for a need in people then , craft an idea to sell to them and if they do come running with their funds then the trick would be to sell them something that totally does not work this are some of the pozi schemes that we have even on telegram and there are so many of them and we need to have people come into this world and think of it perfectly what happens

• +2 1
  • +4 1

There are many different scams and we can make categories for everything, there are fake giveaways, ponzi schemes, fake exchanges, fake airdrops. These people have though so many scams but if we do our research we can easily avoid all of them.

• +2 1

Fraudsters and scammers are now targeting cryptocurrency because it is becoming successful and those people see cryptocurrency as a new medium for their schemes. We should really be aware of scammers and their schemes because there are really a lot of fraudsters not just in the world of cryptocurrency, but in the real world.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

I am using telegram rarely and still I get messages from them from time to time. They just find the username looking at random and start sending private messages. I know that there is probably someone of them here reading everything and he should know that he is very stupid. There are iq tests online. I bet if he ever manages to finish one his score will be close to retardation levels.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Scams are the order of the day, we have to be careful not to fall, first you should not get into businesses that promise you a lot for little and that do not have clarity about your business or that demonstrate it.

There are so many of them today and we need to fight them so the truth is we need to value what is happening in this are we need to work as hard and put together everything in the right perspective there is a lot of work to really be done to eliminate this schemes they are so many on telegram . My brother has been victimized and fallen to them

• +5 1

Of course, there are many ways to cheat, for example, fraudsters are a team or a project and they start promoting their project or their failed currency and invite people and spread lies, and because of this matter many start out with different sums of money, causing the currency to rise, and then the fraudsters sell what they own and cause losses to investors.

• +1 1

For those we must be very attentive and investigate and nbo let ourselves be carried away by the offer of high benefits.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:40 PM, jacker said:

Well, I don't know about Ponzi Trick but I know Telegram, it used to be my favorite place and read the news there, but it's getting more and more scandalous, the projects there are mostly scams. so I never bought or sold anything in it. Telegram is getting worse.

There are a lot of telegram  bots which is fake and also the telegram is a place which is not too secure because you can get the users listed in any groups.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Fraudulent projects of this type not only abound on Telegram but on most social networks. They are generally dedicated to offering earnings that go above normal in order to attract the attention of potential investors. We must be vigilant in this type of program where those who benefit are the first to arrive and the worst thing is that they do so at the expense of other people's money. Do your research beforehand and do not participate in spreading these types of scams.

I didn't know what a Ponzi was until I joined the crypto world. I learned the history of Charles Ponzi and found many crypto Ponzi. What was a lesson here is that almost everyone of the Ponzi leaders in crypto as Plus Token, Bitconnect and One Coin were arrested. Also Charles Ponzi was arrested and all the money he cheated were taken back. A big lesson for people thinking to start a Ponzi.

• +3 1

I joined telegram only because of cryptotalk but many people there are also offering fake airdrops which they promise after we give them our private keys so they are completely hoax and scam

BetFury                                                   

On 4/17/2020 at 10:40 AM, jacker said:

Well, I don't know about Ponzi Trick but I know Telegram, it used to be my favorite place and read the news there, but it's getting more and more scandalous, the projects there are mostly scams. so I never bought or sold anything in it. Telegram is getting worse.

Yes, this days telegram is boring, too many scammers, only Yobit made me open telegram, so many private messages came when ever i type in the group chat, i immediately blocked them.