Ponzi Trick and Telegram Fraud - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Ponzi Trick and Telegram Fraud

It is true what you say friend, I do not understand how people still fall for this type of deception, currently we have a lot of information that we can use to avoid falling into the trap of these scammers! It's good what you share with us, maybe it will prevent some newbie from being scammed!

• +2 1

There are many frauds and I have seen some bots in telegram that were scams. I didn't bother to use them as I never thought they would be a good investment and nobody was going to pay us for this kind of shady investments. Ponzi schemes are known and can be easily spotted, they ask to reinvest the money and the small ones don't ever pay not even the early investors.

Telegram fraud are so many and this will do the hacker and scammers with the newbies. Because in the crypto market almost the scammers will do this type of tricks to make the money in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/16/2020 at 10:19 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Because of the increased interest in cryptocurrencies, a large number of investors in cryptocurrencies have been exposed to online fraud and theft of huge sums of money from them.
These fraudsters have used old methods and modern technology to seize money as they rely on the proven and real Ponzi hoax , which uses the income of new participants to pay the returns of old investors and they often use the telegram to carry out their hoax.
I had once with me and many scammers entered through the Telegram trying to deceive me, and I know that many of you were exposed to this.

So I wanted to warn you of this trick,To be safe.

Most fraudsters actually use telegram in order to delude others that they are really your friends and that they give advice, but in fact they are fraudsters

• +2 1

On 4/16/2020 at 10:19 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Because of the increased interest in cryptocurrencies, a large number of investors in cryptocurrencies have been exposed to online fraud and theft of huge sums of money from them.
These fraudsters have used old methods and modern technology to seize money as they rely on the proven and real Ponzi hoax , which uses the income of new participants to pay the returns of old investors and they often use the telegram to carry out their hoax.
I had once with me and many scammers entered through the Telegram trying to deceive me, and I know that many of you were exposed to this.

So I wanted to warn you of this trick,To be safe.

Yes, there are a lot of fraudsters through the grammage, maybe I have more than 500 people that I have banned a lot who lie for theft and no one can be believed

You should avoid responding to spam messages and you should ignore these messages. In addition, you should take high security measures such as choosing strong passwords and keeping them out of the reach of others this is to stay safe

On 4/16/2020 at 5:39 PM, Arshatom said:

At the moment, it can be said that Ponzi Trick and Telegram Fraud are also true because most of the information they give is wrong and they are cheating with the member's one and a half which is very sad. We should not believe in wilderness and stay away from them.

Cheaters are so many in the crypto market and they just make the money through the wrong way and they are not try to earn money through the straight way. So do not trust on any person which said to you that he is the owner of any coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have a clear understanding of this Ponzi scheme; they were advised to search for new entrants to join their Ponzi scheme in order to avoid being caught in crypto fraud. Rather than saving, the outcomes are determined by the velocity of capital.

My friend I want to tell you that at this time many scammers are work on the telegram first of all when you go for the telegram groups you should to be investigate about the privacy of that groups that is very beneficial for you to secure your money

• +4 1