Play games for free crypto - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

Yes, I have also seen many crypto games in play store which tells that they pay us cryptocurrency. But I think there are many scammers games and may be some of them are legit but they pay very less and takes too much time for playing and earning. So it will give no benefits.  I worked for a long time online, I could not earn enough. I can earn by investing. I can earn by working on Telegram. I Exchange Token via Yobit. I think the way the crypto currency is going to improve further in the future

On 4/16/2020 at 10:39 AM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

Its totally a bullshit.

its totally scams.

There is no need to waste your precious time on these kind of functions.

Stick with your natural way.

There are no games.

many peoples calim to have games whixh they being paid but in actual world they will not showed you a single evidence for this activity.

its just a wastage of time.

try to use this platform for your buiding of abilities.

Crypto talk is the only kne platform.

which gives you earning by giving yoir worthy time.

have a good journey friend

I believe that there are many sites on phones or computers that offer you games where you can win cryptocurrencies for free, but what I think about those sites is that you earn almost nothing, they give you a bit of what you should actually win or they end up scamming you that site because it may have been made by scammers.

Yes some of the games are legit and they do pay but  also most of them are fake which never pays,its really difficult to differentiate between the legit and the fake one,so I suggest you keep making your daily post to earn free bitcoin and don't be tempted about the issue of games

This is absolutely right, we can do it by playing games and get money but it pays very little money This do our time  waste only and nothing else 

This is right..we play games but games cannot help us cryptotalk...cryptotalk is helping people but we playing games we wasted pure time..thanks 

On 4/16/2020 at 8:39 AM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

I really do not think that the games in the store are good, but they do not offer a lot of money and sometimes the games are fake and fraudulent and do not pay

I also play many games and use many apps to earn money but it is very difficult to earn from these sites. Many of these are scams and fake sites. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

There are several game apps and websites offering free coins, but not all of them are valid or payable! Most of them do not pay and you have wasted your time for nothing at the end as well.

• +2 1

There are many jobs used in this forum which we can use as small sources of profit. which this type of work is not very profitable since its earnings are minimal when making a purchase. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear fellow there are many free games that offers you to give more coins but most of them are spam and illegitimate so I suggest you to be very careful from such games and some of them are legitimate but they gives you a small amount of money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have downloaded and played many crypto games from Play Store! But they are mostly fake! They do not pay! On the contrary, our time is wasted! And our account is at risk! Because spammers make such games! We should not fall into any temptation to keep our account safe! Thank you sir

My friend, I have heard of these games from my friends and they are really making some money through them, so I advise you to try them, as they can be useful for you and get money through them and find your goal in them

• +2 1

I am a agree with you crypto currency exchange it is very popular game application for the cryptocrrunces is a very good performance day by day. Cryptocrrunces game use for the good profit earn money for this any people.

This is one thing that had been disturbing me for a long time but i come to realize that most of them are scammers so we should be extra more careful with all those scam sites and also be cautioned about it.

well,  I don't like that idea of playing games to earn crypto,  thought I like games,  but I like to play them for fun and not earning btc,  because if they did not keep to there promise  which I know it hard,  then o would feel discouraged for giving time to that game,  but If I can have a genuine game,  I would be happy to earn by playing. 

I also olay many games for earning free crypto Digital currency but i think if we do work like this website than it was more beneficial for other games because the games will only give us so much small digital currency and it's not enough for earning a good amount of money i hope you understand and work on some legit site

• +3 1

Sorry I haven't not heard about this yet. I am new here and working on this forum. This is my first online work. On daily basis I post 20 comments and I hope in one or two days I will get my income. Because this phone will give income after 1 week of 100 posts.

No dear I don't have any idea. I suggest you that bot waste your time. If these games pay then the amount should be very low. If you are interested in playing games then play games and earn money . But take suggestions from those who have knowledge about that .

Thanks.

Yes, I have known about that to earn fractions of crypto for game but some give small fractions of those cryptos and it is not much profit, also there are some that are scam others,a few are legitimate,you do not earn enough.You do not earn enough in those online games, I prefer to work in this forum

The games that give small fractions for playing the coinbase wallet are legitimate, I can assure it since I have won small amounts of cryptocurrencies to my coinbase page, I have them stored there because the truth is not much that gives profit but you pay for fun which is the important thing, if you do this for payments then you are wasting your time. 

Nowadays a very good game has been given which gives you cryptocurrency, but when you spend time playing the game and when you have achieved it in some way, then later you know that it is all right, it is send.But speak later, he has seen everything, there is no relative in it. Now first of all, when you want to work, first you have to know all about it, and then you invest your time. 

• +1 1

I don't believe in stuffs like this to make freeCrypto because i have less believe in in it. I prefer to study more in cryptocurrency trading and investment and practice it to earn than using my time on sites to play crypto games to earn.

• +1 1

I have not tried such games before, but as far as I know, there are many game applications that offer some kind of profit if you play and reach a specific stage. I think it doesn't make any worthwhile consideration and wastes our time

• +1 1

Yeah most of the applications pay you well when your reach their minimum withdraw amount and after you verified your account but you have to earn more points and you should be more stable in one application.

• +1 1