Play games for free crypto - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Play games for free crypto

2 hours ago, Raven said:

I just want to remind you about this, not all of the applications in the play store are legit, some of it are legit but not all of it because some of them will just give you lots of profit at first but it is too hard to reach the minimum withdrawal fee. It means it is just a waste of time. Do research first before do some action in cryptos.

I think Google should try to take a look on this, because if newbies will see the applications they downloading are not legit, they will start to be feard on using playstore also. 

• +1 1

On 4/16/2020 at 1:39 PM, Raven said:

I saw many games in the play store and its says that you could earn crypto currency on those games in play store. Now, is these game are legit or not? Many people said that they earn crypto currency from it but no evidences, if anyone here earned from these games in play store please tell me about these games if i can really earn crypto currency from it. 

I'll give you good reputation point if you answer my question because i want to know if these games are profitable or not. Thanks. 

Just be careful and do some research for you to know if the app is legit or not so you will not end up wasting your time. 

Also look for some review about the app. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

My friend, most of these apps are deceptive apps that I never advise you to use.
I have tried some of them but I found them to be deceptive apps so beware of them.

On 5/27/2020 at 1:15 AM, Bohana said:

Some of these games are scam, so be careful. However, other trusted games give small amount of cryptocurrencies and it is not worth it.

As long as i can benefit to it, i'm willing to spend my time playing it. If you don't mind could you give me some games that i could earn extra money? I really want to earn money in crypto currency so please tell me some legit games.

2 hours ago, Raven said:

As long as i can benefit to it, i'm willing to spend my time playing it. If you don't mind could you give me some games that i could earn extra money? I really want to earn money in crypto currency so please tell me some legit games.

I don't actually use or play games to earn cryptocurrencies. Basically, these games are full of advertising banners and these games can be scam or harmful to the device. 

Is it benefit do we will get agood amount 

Of earning by using this games or not 

And alot of questions about that my fruend

On 6/5/2020 at 10:15 PM, Treat1234 said:

Those games are waste of time they reward you if you play game but the reward is very little some are legit but it is waste of energy I urge you to disregard them. And spend time here.

No, not all of that is a waste of time. You just need to find some legit games on play store but it is need a lot of time to earn huge money. If you really want to earn money, you will do it too as long as you earn money from it.

On 6/10/2020 at 1:03 PM, vynz said:

Yes they will offer gains through cryptocurrency in order for you to download the app and try it. It some sort of sales talk but once you downloaded it and use it you will earn btcs for sure not as many as this forum give and it will be not worth it of your time. 

For me it is worth it as long as you earn money on it. My goal in crypto currency is to earn so much money for my future so it means if you really want to earn money, you're willing to do it as well.

On 6/15/2020 at 5:50 AM, Niyaas said:

There are existed a lot of games on play store that's says  they will give you free cryptocurrencies but almost that's are unlegit sites and under the haunting of scammers.thats all are just a waste of time and I believe the yobit only giving you free cryptocurrencies by commenting posts. 

I have also come across this apps in playstore most of them are scam and they are untrusted even though some of them are legit their payment is very small.

On 4/26/2020 at 9:57 PM, Saba123 said:

Well personally I have spent sometime trying out those games you talked about seeing on the play store after sometime of trying them out I never got paid it all just a waste of time.

I think there are some games which are really paying but unfortunately most of the games never pays you but they promise to pay you huge amount but in reality they give $1-$2 per week I think this is very low 

Edited by Soaib khan

On 6/5/2020 at 10:15 PM, Treat1234 said:

Those games are waste of time they reward you if you play game but the reward is very little some are legit but it is waste of energy I urge you to disregard them. And spend time here.

Well, that's true mate, we're just wasting our tine here by getting nothing at the end, i will preferring to do posting here in this forum than participating in that scam games.

On 6/14/2020 at 11:23 PM, guatazoo said:

I think Google should try to take a look on this, because if newbies will see the applications they downloading are not legit, they will start to be feard on using playstore also. 

No, beginners must be aware about that and not the google. All of the people here in cryptos are wanted to earn money so you need to do own research to work on some legit sites so it means if you don't do research, it's your fault.

On 4/16/2020 at 3:52 PM, tienda said:

There are many game application and website that they offer free coins, but not all them are legit or pay! the majority of them dont pay and also at the end you lost your time for nothing.

Much better to ask some people who really know some legit paying apps so we will never end up wasting our time putting our attention to not legit paying app. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/15/2020 at 12:40 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Just be careful and do some research for you to know if the app is legit or not so you will not end up wasting your time. 

Also look for some review about the app. 

That's what i did. I always looked in the review of certain application so that i could know if that application are legit or not. If they fon't view the review of on certain application, they could possibly waste their time on it because most of it are scam applications.

3 hours ago, Raven said:

No, beginners must be aware about that and not the google. All of the people here in cryptos are wanted to earn money so you need to do own research to work on some legit sites so it means if you don't do research, it's your fault.

But still, google have to have good ways to delete all fake and scam apps. They are trying their best though but after some apps are reported that they are scamming. 

But still, we need to be careful as there are still some fake apps that scam on google. 

On 6/15/2020 at 10:12 PM, Bohana said:

I don't actually use or play games to earn cryptocurrencies. Basically, these games are full of advertising banners and these games can be scam or harmful to the device. 

Maybe its true but as i was saying, as long as i can benefit on it, i'm willing to spend my time doing it because my goal in crypto currency is to earn so much money. I really want to earn money so i'll take any risk for my goal.

2 hours ago, Raven said:

Maybe its true but as i was saying, as long as i can benefit on it, i'm willing to spend my time doing it because my goal in crypto currency is to earn so much money. I really want to earn money so i'll take any risk for my goal.

I respect your opinion mate, but I suggest you invest your time in more profitable projects than games that will definitely waste your time as I think.

22 hours ago, Yomose said:

But still, google have to have good ways to delete all fake and scam apps. They are trying their best though but after some apps are reported that they are scamming. 

But still, we need to be careful as there are still some fake apps that scam on google. 

Is it possible to delete some scam applications? I don't think it is easy because i think there is a lot of procedure before you delete some applications on it. But the only thing you need to do is review that application before doing it so you could avoid scam applications.

On 4/16/2020 at 4:03 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

There are numbers  of game are available  on the play store   we can play  them and earn some satohis. But  I am not satisfied  with  these games as all of these are paying  very  less amount. 

Also we are not sure because most of the apps that said it pays are fake and have fake reviews so we will end up wasting our time. 

I think much better if we ask some expert about legit paying apps. 

Yes, its true, some of the application on google play store is legit and still paying, try to watch some videos on youtube, you will many crypto games application that can be downloaded on google play store. 

As far as I know, those crypto games application pays a little amount of crypto so it's better to try some ways of earning money, like trading, investing or gambling, but always be careful when doing such things because it's risky.

21 hours ago, Bohana said:

I respect your opinion mate, but I suggest you invest your time in more profitable projects than games that will definitely waste your time as I think.

Okay, thanks for your advice. But all i can say is i just really want to earn so much money in crypto so if i think i could earn from that certain game, i'm willing to do it and spend my time doing it.

On 6/17/2020 at 2:07 AM, Raven said:

OK I understand you, so Google cannot do the security of avoiding scam projects because they only need to do the business with any platform right! So then it's our responsibilities to be aware.

• +1 1

There are many games on play store which claim to be giving coins after playing but believe me most of them are scammers it is better you concentrate and make good valuable posts here to receive your payment that those game because it is merely gambling and it is a waste if time to someone like me.

Check out LiteNite. It's a battle royal game, like Fortnite, where you can earn Bitcoin by shooting other players. It's being developed by the team behind the Bitcoin arcade game portal Satoshi's Games—where you can already earn Bitcoin by playing games like Pacman.

More info here: https://www.adaptnetwork.com/gaming/earn-bitcoin-playing-lightnite-battle-royal-game/

earn-bitcoin-playing-lightnite-battle-royal-game.jpg

• +2 1

in my opinion, i dont believe in this site, but still there's a site withdraw but a low money, this is my opinion and if anyone has a different opinion tell me? and sorry for the bad english.