First rule!!! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Trader21

First rule!!!

On 5/6/2020 at 1:21 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right we should  give reputation  to each  other on good  and effective  work. It is not difficult  to give reputation  we can do that by just clicking non heart  and also we did not pay anything for giving reputation. 

Yes mate 🙂 it is just so easy everyone can do it by just clicking the button as you mentioned. Thank you for feedback. 

I think we should give points for constructive topics or post who deserve, I have already encountered many repetitive topics with many points of reaction! so I suggest not give the point just for the pleasure.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 6/6/2020 at 3:09 PM, Niyaas said:

Hey buddies,The first main rule is we must follow the terms and regulations on this forum.We must write a basic about all topics.That is a good reputation for this forum

Yes you are right obeying  terms and regulations of the site is very important is not only copy and pasting post there are lot of ways we can obey the site.

To earn reputation we need to create good posts , not by making these kind of posts. The more we are focused in this forum , the more we get good reputation and also we don't lose anything for giving reputation as you said.

At the same time, giving the likes of the posts and such reputations randomly may affect the forum negatively, because that will give a good reputation to many people of religion who do not have good content.

On 5/22/2020 at 5:16 AM, MrGox said:

@Crypto lover* for giving reputation you don't lose any money, l agree with your view about that, it doesn't definitely cost and maybe if you give any good reaction can be reason of giving some good reputation to you. We must give reputation  each other's post, which is better than others. It doesn't mean every post must be give reputation.

If you have a good post you can easily attract people to give you reputations which is a good thing to gain many of them. 

Just post useful and never beg for reputation. 

Yes reputation should be given but not to those who asks for it instead of that we should give reputation to those people who post useful post that helps us for learning or solving problems. And yes we should promote good post by giving reputation to them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Reputation is provided for useful topics that contain useful and useful information for members and the reputation is not randomly distributed

Life is great and enjoy it

The best way to get a reputation is to offer topics with good content explaining about cryptocurrencies.
Likewise, answering the members ’questions, answering the inquiries they ask.

1 hour ago, Captain Karim said:

The best way to get a reputation is to offer topics with good content explaining about cryptocurrencies.
Likewise, answering the members ’questions, answering the inquiries they ask.

That is right before something posting everybody should make some research about topic you want to share. It is also the best way to get reputation. l always try answer the members' questions. 

Yeah thats pretty important , reputations are really important and can help us be motivated but you need to be careful when you give, sometimes we may give the wrong people and we end up making huge mistakes as you can tell , reward someone with a reputation when they have done the right post so very important. but its true it motivates.

Yeah you are right but my experience as a beginner tells that we have to reqd all the instructions and information carefully and we shouldn't copy paste anything we have to give our own opinion and we have to be patience many beginners are in such a rush that they spent all their money trying to earn some more money so we have to be patience and wait for the right time and we have to stay away from scammers 

better not think too much about reputation points because if you make a quality post or topic and help other users then someone will give you a reputation point

True, a good reputation is a sign of the members ’confidence in the information you publish, and their appreciation for your effort to find this information. Therefore, we must give the good reputation to those who deserve it, to encourage them to publish more useful topics.

Well said, receiving a reputation would make us more motivated on doing something or creating more useful topics. So if you appreciate someone's post then give him a reputation, give a negative reputation for nonsense post.

I believe that we can earn reputation points if we share useful and meaningful topic/post in the forum. As what I've read, it is alright if your post doesn't have reputation points still you will be payed for it but if that certain post of yours received negative reactions you will not be payed for it, unless it will have positive feedback. We must be responsible enough and create/share useful and quality topic/post concerning cryptography and cryptocurrencies within this forum. 

On 5/30/2020 at 6:56 PM, Trader21 said:

l can understand you my dear, you are right. Nobody must give to posts, which are useless. It would be better if we realize any post is wonderful and it is worthwhile to give reputation to him. 

That's right we should give reputation to those who really deserves it and someone who putting an effort to contribute useful content, not to someone who begs or not doing something to earn it properly. 

• +1 1

Yes reputation can be a motivation for us to become more hardworking users here in the forum. Reputation can be a sign of being a responsible, commendable and goods users in crypto. Negative reputation, can be a sign to change for the better. Let's not get discourage by those negative rates, always think positive and keep on posting. 

• +1 1

💜😊SMILE! YOU ARE DOING GREAT TODAY! 😊❤️

That the interaction is now required to collect currencies and ignore the interaction means not to obtain additional currencies
But the interaction, as was published in the new rules, must be logical and varied between positive and negative, thus helping the managers and the forum to raise the level.

• +1 1

Earning positive reputation is only mean for members that contribute good to the development of this great forum and for that reason the new rules has stated that one can earn for giving out maximum of 50 reputations daily to useful posts and topics in every section of the forum but every reputation giving out shall be monitored by the admin and moderators so I expect us to give reputations wisely to avoid being penalized.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is true,obeying the rules and regulation is first things to do as new member,create a helpful topics and avoid meaningless post to avoid giving warning point or banned from moderators,if we want to be safe on my opinion

Thanks for your welcome.And i agree with you if i get good reputation it will inspire me to do hardworking.i will inspire to make logical, informative and helpfull post.in this forum, I think reputation is a mental peace.

well as someone new to the forum, I only give reactions to those topics or posts that made sense or have a good answer to the topics or comments. but please do not use the reactions to bring down someone.

• +1 1

jp.jpg.5281585a175b2717ea020f8a77dbf274.jpg

It is our responsibility to respond appropriately to the appropriate post.  We can never shy away from this responsibility.  First we have to read the post, if after reading it I think it is good, then we have to react well and if it looks bad then we have to give a bad rate, that is our responsibility.

• +2 1

Positive evaluation among us increases the spirit of cooperation and informs us of earning additional points. I am used to evaluate all comments that come on my post
  But there are comments that have nothing to do with the topic, I do a negative evaluation for it, except that I like everyone to be satisfied with the participation.