Your First Investment at Yobit - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Your First Investment at Yobit

Hello, this is my first experience on the Yobit platform and in the field of investing in cryptocurrencies, and I do not know if the method you mentioned is good or not.

I think the invest box is better and more

Safe than trading in trade you may loss

All your money but in invest box they keep safe

I don't very own any YO tokens in the meanwhile, but i'm hoping with a view to alternate soon. i'm excited about making an investment, however if the percentage of compound hobby isn't at the least 1%, then I commonly keep away from them. I shouldn't say that because I think BTC is round zero.1% and i'd spend money on that. I guess this is the simplest exception.

On 4/4/2020 at 2:00 PM, Frozen said:

My first investment with yobit was Investbox, actually I didn't like this way of making money because its profit was not enough for me.

How was it not enough, there are hundreds of coins to choose on investbox and some have more than 10% interest per day.

Actually  Yobit I a good exchange site but here some problems one is useless airdrop I mean Crypto currency. I don't invest any amount of Crypto currency especially Bitcoin. But I want to invest here.

My first investment was in the investbox with the yodollars that we got for free from the airdrop. Its been great taking them daily from there.

On 2/12/2020 at 3:14 AM, Firdaus said:

Invest yoda now 🙂

yes girl, I made my proximate investment in Yobit InvestmentBox. after a couple minutes, the proximate pay will be made. I am curious because it seems like a good speculation plan.

Let's see what my first investment will turn into, but I look forward to trading on this platform. Very simple and easy interface and should be manageable even for novice users here. I believe that practice is improving, so everyone should do it.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:31 AM, JoyceKumar said:

Now I know that it's safe. But I'm not investing money in it, because I'm making money with this forum. at the end of 2019 to sell my bonus payment was requested from the blockchain edc bonus so I have to recommend this exchange to everyone this is a good exchange

What exchange re you referring to?yobit exchange? I have seen many bad reviews on this exchange but so far for using it for almost 5 months now.i haven't been experiencing bad things with it unlike what other people have.i must be just lucky hahah.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

i have never invested in Yobit - I notion that its dangerous or some rip-off. but now I recognise that its safe. however i'm now not making an investment money there, reason i get cash by using this discussion board.

My first investment in the yobit platform was in ltc coin and I used to sell and buy as I said when the market moves and the price of the currency but my experience for investbox was unsuccessful and lost because I did not make a profit because of the depreciation of the currency in which I invested very significantly

Life is great and enjoy it

My first investment was the powerful coin bitcoin. And now my trade circle around bitcoin. The reason is that bitcoin have high volatility then other coins. It's move up and down very fast. 

Free auto mining site. Just once add your bitcoin adress Join

The only thing that surprised me was the work I did to add a percentage of your daily profit and then invest in them, whether I was likely to succeed or not, and when I looked at the yobit Investment Box, what kind Most of the currencies that will surprise you as shitcoins, but you have to invest in them

My first investment plan on the Yobit platform was great as it started with a water coin but I am more interested in using the Yoda coin in the coming period as it develops faster than others and has a good future and an acceptable profit rate

468x60-23.jpg.ea001fc9ab8fe01789af530babfefc44.jpg

I have never invested in a yobit exchange or can be called InvestBox. Many people say InvestBox is one of the easy investments that get real profits. I'm really interested, maybe I'll try later.

Edited by ethan1751

my first investment in invest box was yoda token and now i have a little water in my invest box i received both of them from airdrop and i haven't investment since now but im trying to make some money and invest on yo coin.

my first investment is in Alisa coin , I have invest in Alisa 3 time 2 time I got profit but last time I lost all money that I have . at this time alisa coin act like a dead coin in market it's price is on 1 satoshi from longtime , still there isn't any good news about that coin .

On 5/15/2020 at 8:56 PM, malik6314193 said:

My first investment was the powerful coin bitcoin. And now my trade circle around bitcoin. The reason is that bitcoin have high volatility then other coins. It's move up and down very fast. 

I am agree with you my first investment was also bitcoin because it was the only cryptocurrency on which I can trust when I came in this market at that time there was a lots of scam was going on I was so scary that I can invest in scam projects 

For me it was my first investment on the yobit platform using the doge investbox plan. A month later, I got the water coin and I am still continuing that investment until now.

“It is perfect to recognize your incomplete, and it is imperfection to think you are perfect.”