Your First Investment at Yobit - Page 15 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Your First Investment at Yobit

I have never made investment in the yobit platform but I try to make investment in the investbox to be able to make more profit benefits and values in the crypto currency exchange market 

I have never made investment in the yobit platform but I try to make investment in the investbox to be able to make more profit benefits and values in the crypto currency exchange market 

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 1:54 PM, Bnance10 said:

It looks simple.  You sell some of your coins when the price goes up. You buy some coins you didn’t have or more of it when price is down.

The positioning part should be adjusted as Yobit issuing new ieo’s.  

But your very first investment plan at Yobit should be a Doge InvestBox.

And while watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens.  The more YO you set your goal to own, the more Yobit will benefit you.

Yobit are mostly benefiting the YO token holders in so many position in order to inspire people to still buying YO token in order to prepare the better future of the coin. 

I choose old coin because can be review but new coin even back up by Yobit self I think the risk too high. Only take risk that I can handle, out side that just leave it.

• +3 1

I can't check the investbox feature. This is also a good earning method but i don't use this feature. But i want to invest money in the yobit exchange. Anyone suggest me a coin which is best for the investment in the yobit exchange.

At Yobit.net very first time I spent 15 dollars for exchanging.This is my good experience and I have earned 18 dollars through YOBIT.This is too much helpful and secure wallet for me.

• +2 1