Your First Investment at Yobit - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Your First Investment at Yobit

I am connected with yobit from 3 to 4 months but till now I haven't been invested in any of the Crypto coins because I personally feel that rather than investing in a coin doing trading with such coins will be effective and provide a good profit.

In all transactions the first attempt give you courage either to go on with the business or to put a full stop. So first investment are always interested and that of Yobit will also be interesting.

5 hours ago, kingofkiza said:

I just hope new retailers don't lose their clothes because of the collapse and release of retailers like most of you! The rest are proprietary coins. I'm not going to touch the devil, because they are here to get money from you. While with Iobit Coins, at least you and Iobit have limited interests in common.

The Yobit platform is full of scam currencies and does not have any real projects or team work, all currencies made for the pump and take money from beginners traders only.

i haven't invested on yobit,i only have somte  btc and xrp there from my earnings here,and use it to trade.  i am still hesitant to invest on it as i am still searching how good it is and reliable.

i attached yobit 3 days previously i imagine , i dont take into account my at the outset investemnt i summon up that ended to boot a good deal trades , but btw know how to somebody enlighten to me why we boast to hold Yo coin delight ?

thanks

5 hours ago, Bilalaslam13 said:

And while watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens. The more YO you set your goal to own, the more Yobit will benefit you.And coins which is listen on Yobit, people which want to listen must to pay fee with YO.

Yes, you are right, on the one hand, and storing this currency is very profitable because it rises from time to time in large proportions as a result of the heavy purchase on it.

To be honest, my first investment on yobit wasn't that much, just a small amount of altcoin with very low price and volume I was trying to sell it on yobit for an higher price than what I pay for it.

The problem is that yobit ends your investment shortly after, so you don't have a real opportunity to collect a lot of coins.There are plenty of coins to buy low and high sales

My first investment yobit is really good because my first investment and earn much money. I think yobit exchange is very much batter and earn big profit. Many people investment to yobit. So everyone used investment yobit.

Yes it is good to buy and invest in YO coin and you will see that you have made great profits in YOBIT platform but you should beware of falling

THINK POSITIVE

I am less involved in yobit investment box. I used to invest with Liza and I earned 10%, this hasn't been going on lately because the yobit daily interest paid is lower. I also no longer work here

On 10/18/2019 at 11:54 AM, Bnance10 said:

It looks simple.  You sell some of your coins when the price goes up. You buy some coins you didn’t have or more of it when price is down.

The positioning part should be adjusted as Yobit issuing new ieo’s.  

But your very first investment plan at Yobit should be a Doge InvestBox.

And while watching and learning about Yobit Coins, you will realize in these new days, everything is related to owning YO tokens.  The more YO you set your goal to own, the more Yobit will benefit you.

My first investment in investbox in yobit was some coins that i dont remember the name it was a shit coins like we said and i dont make any profit on them so i really leave that for a long time 

When looking at the investment box in yobit, which kind of have a majority of coins which will be wondered as shitcoins, but having to invest in them, have probability of bring a success or not, as what I kind of wonder me , is that of task being done to have the daily percentage being added to your profit

There are many things that we need to consider before investment in invest box of yobit exchange because after making investment we have no option on we receive some percentage on daily basis and this invest box can be dangerous for investors during market criss as i know to crypto market. 

There are many things that we need to consider before investment in invest box of yobit exchange because after making investment we have no option on we receive some percentage on daily basis and this invest box can be dangerous for investors during market criss as i know to crypto market. 

I can't see that the way of trading that you mentioned up there is correct , maybe the coins will die or it will go down more and more so we need to see other exchange that the coin listed in and see where it ganna go because Yobit exchange is not good with the chart that it give to us .

I don't very own any YO tokens in the meanwhile, but i'm hoping with a view to alternate soon. i'm excited about making an investment, however if the percentage of compound hobby isn't at the least 1%, then I commonly keep away from them. I shouldn't say that because I think BTC is round zero.1% and i'd spend money on that. I guess this is the simplest exception.

Actually  Yobit I a good exchange site but here some problems one is useless airdrop I mean Crypto currency. I don't invest any amount of Crypto currency especially Bitcoin. But I want to invest here.

On 2/12/2020 at 3:14 AM, Firdaus said:

Invest yoda now 🙂

yes girl, I made my proximate investment in Yobit InvestmentBox. after a couple minutes, the proximate pay will be made. I am curious because it seems like a good speculation plan.

On 4/17/2020 at 2:31 AM, JoyceKumar said:

Now I know that it's safe. But I'm not investing money in it, because I'm making money with this forum. at the end of 2019 to sell my bonus payment was requested from the blockchain edc bonus so I have to recommend this exchange to everyone this is a good exchange

What exchange re you referring to?yobit exchange? I have seen many bad reviews on this exchange but so far for using it for almost 5 months now.i haven't been experiencing bad things with it unlike what other people have.i must be just lucky hahah.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

i have never invested in Yobit - I notion that its dangerous or some rip-off. but now I recognise that its safe. however i'm now not making an investment money there, reason i get cash by using this discussion board.

My first investment in the yobit platform was in ltc coin and I used to sell and buy as I said when the market moves and the price of the currency but my experience for investbox was unsuccessful and lost because I did not make a profit because of the depreciation of the currency in which I invested very significantly

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

My first investment was the powerful coin bitcoin. And now my trade circle around bitcoin. The reason is that bitcoin have high volatility then other coins. It's move up and down very fast. 

My first investment plan on the Yobit platform was great as it started with a water coin but I am more interested in using the Yoda coin in the coming period as it develops faster than others and has a good future and an acceptable profit rate

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

my first investment in invest box was yoda token and now i have a little water in my invest box i received both of them from airdrop and i haven't investment since now but im trying to make some money and invest on yo coin.