Russian section is more active then English. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Russian section is more active then English.

I have not entered the Russian section before

The forum is Russian, so I think that things are easier in Russia than in other countries

In addition to banning many countries that deal in the English language, this may be the reason for the weakness of our activity vis-à-vis the Russian section

• Useful or interesting 1

Frankly, I do not know because I am a new member, but if he is, I do not think that it is the only reason. The English language is the first in the world. The reason could be the activity of the members, the number of members of the forum, or other reasons that I do not know.

On 4/15/2020 at 10:42 PM, Mohssine said:

Yes i noticed this , the Russian section is more active than English section, but unfortunately i don’t understand Russian language, i wish we can make English section also more active.

I also notice that and I also notice that most of the member on the Russian forum have more reputations which is a sign that they contributed many useful and helpful content and I realized they are really active. 

Edited by Dark_Sky
Misspelled
  • Useful or interesting 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/15/2020 at 10:42 PM, Mohssine said:

Yes i noticed this , the Russian section is more active than English section, but unfortunately i don’t understand Russian language, i wish we can make English section also more active.

The same thing with me, I created a topic about Russian and English sections consisting of some questions about the environment in the Russian section and most of the response says that both are almost similar they are just different from the use of language. There are more active members in the Russian section maybe because there are many bitcoin users in their country.

yeah , I also noticed that their is high active member in Russian section as compared to English , as a result their is high topic as well posts .

I also see their is signature Campaign avalible in Russian section also , hopefully we will see it in English section also ( in future ) .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/28/2020 at 12:30 PM, Dark_Sky said:

I agree but we can't read what they talking about because we don't know their language. 

I'm sure most of us wanted to read or know what they talking and we want to gain what knowledge we can learn from them. 

Well, it is just having the same discussion mate, the difference from it is just having a different language, they're also talking about cryptocurrency like here in english section so there's no wonderful topic on it.

On 4/15/2020 at 10:44 PM, MrGox said:

Yes l also see it. Russian section is really so active than English. l can not find more English topic, there are really more topics that in Russian than English. 

That's true, we are almost lacking out of new topics and this is not good for the community, as a good and responsible member of this forum, we should contribute by creating new topics. Let's are like the Russian section that has many new topics.

On 7/17/2020 at 12:40 PM, sayems said:

Definitely you are right my friend. I never notice that thing before, but now i notice the whole thing. Russian section is not only active, but russian section is more active in english. 

Yes mate, is it because this cryptotalk is actually from Russia, so I don't think Russian section is absolutely more active than english. Its noticable that Russian is very active here in Cryptotalk.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The Russian section is more active than the english language section not only for the reason that they banned some english speaking countries but because you cannot make withdrawal from yobit even if you receive your payment for the posts you made and believe me as soon as the trading start most of members from english speaking countries will come back online, take note of that mates.

Maybe that is happening for the reason that the forum was created in Russia so everyone in the country that deal with Cryptocurrency will be aware but here only few people from different countries are aware about this forum which is why i will suggest the administration to bring back some quality posters from countries that have been banned.

Edited by Projectcrypto
Network glitch.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/15/2020 at 9:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Did you noticed  Russian  section  is more active  is more active then English  section.  What you think that what is the reason. I think the reason  mostly  countries are blocked those are participating in English  section 

It is because the forum originated in Russia that's why there's a lot of Russian here and they have their own language to use in their section. Also I think because Russian people really work hard in things they like.

• +4 1

On 4/16/2020 at 6:28 AM, Kamila said:

It's just that the majority of users on the forum are from Russia and because of this, so many topics are created there that are answered by a lot of people.  

Yes, it could be the reason as we can see there are so many active members in the Russian section so we can really conclude that there are many people who live in Russia because of the language. 

yes i actually noticed that and i think this is because  the forum supports only 2 languages which are Russian and English , Russians are talking by their native language which make it easier for them to write posts there but here most of members of English section don't speak English as their native language which make it harder for them to keep being active

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 8/17/2020 at 11:24 AM, bino said:

Yes mate, is it because this cryptotalk is actually from Russia, so I don't think Russian section is absolutely more active than english. Its noticable that Russian is very active here in Cryptotalk.

l think also that cryptotalk is from Russia and it is the reason this  section is more active than English section. l would to know this language and try writing in Russian, but unfortunately l don't know. This forum helps us to improve your language skill either. 

• +1 1

I think the members who are using this forum will more from russian  than English people that maybe the reason for the more active participation by the Russian side.

As long as the english section is still active we can get a lot of informations here. I personally registered for the sections where many altcoins are described. It is always a good idea to visit that section for getting some informations about new coins.

• +1 1

The forum is run from Russia so it is natural that most Russians are using it and I am glad they have an english section too. They could have only used Russian instead, so don't worry about that a lot as long as the english section exists. I found the forum lately and more will join when they learn about cryptotalk.

Edited by kryptonick

You are right many countries are blocked  from accessing this forum.I think that the reason is that the people in those countries started making more than one account on a single IP and was seriously disturbing the forum .But in RUSSIA very few people  are doing this i think most of the members from RUSSIA are legit and many members are also from RUSSIA so i think these are the reasons.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

It is absolutely right Russian section is more active. There are many reasons but few are no.1 is Russian people from Russia they are members and English countries blocked by site and others are less in English such as France and Germany. 

Of course it is more active and numerous Because this forum is from Russia, firstly, it is linked to the Russian YouTube platform, and thirdly, it is naturally more popular in the country than other places. But it increases little by little and includes new members from different nationalities, and there is an increase in interaction in the section of the English language, which is a common global language with everyone.

• +1 1

On 4/15/2020 at 9:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Did you noticed  Russian  section  is more active  is more active then English  section.  What you think that what is the reason. I think the reason  mostly  countries are blocked those are participating in English  section 

That's one reason. Another reason is that the russian section has more users than in the English lesson. And they can easily communicate they only using one language. That's why their are much more active russians in the forum. Also, some of the english members are busy on their daily living that's why they don't have time to online in the forum.

On 15.04.2020 at 16:18, Ch Ayyan said:

Nope. Not only this. Russians are more active cause they love something given for free. It's a tradition, nobody cares to earn but everybody wants to get something for free (a gift or a giveaway). Besides, we have a huge wave of unemployment here now due to this corona pandemic, lots of ppl lost their jobs amd income. Writing posts and getting DLRS for it is the last chance for many russians to get some money to support their families. I'm russian, by the way, and I know what I am writing about.

On 4/15/2020 at 4:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

There is simply no buyin for Russian participants who conduct exchanges bring more money in terms of income than to the same European countries or the USA

• +1 1

I wonder if this because cryptocurency is so popular in Russia or just because most of Russian crypto comminuty is on this specific forum. Of course Yobit is popular in Russia but looks like it's not so known in other countries.