Russian section is more active then English. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Russian section is more active then English.

@Ch AyyanAyyan what you said is right and even the number if registered users in Russian section is more than users in the English forum and numbers of spammers are higher than that of Russian forum therefore this are some certain reasons that cause this difference in the forums.

On 5/4/2020 at 12:45 AM, kadayakito said:

I think the forum has a lot of Russians and they mostly work there. they are the smartest knowledgeable people they care about and build a strong forum, the posts there are really good, high quality. I have read a lot of posts there and I am particularly interested. I can see that the positive Russian part I believe there is very little spam

I also think that Russians are more experts when it comes to cryptoworld and I think they are more knowledgeable and have many experience more than us. 

Also their forum is full of crypto knowledge. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Since I do not understand the Russian language, I do not browse the Russian section and do not know what is there and I think that the activity in the English section has decreased significantly.

Life is great and enjoy it

I think the main reason is language many of people having problem to express their knowledge and feeling in english that is the main reason we can see the difference of active members in this platform compared to russian platform but I think everyone should try to improve their knowledge in english so that it will be easier for them to work on any place without hesitation.

Russians are more into crypto, and as a big country with tons of rural areas, people are happily focused towards crypto knowledge and earnings. To be completely honest all crypto veterans are still at Bitcointalk, and nearly half if not more of the people here are just farming for that BTC.

This forum is made by the Russians.All the member of Russian section are working in this forum by their native language.So they do not face any difficulty to do daily task.That's why more and more Russians joined the forum.Also the Russians are much developed about crypto currency.That's why Russian section is so much active than English section.

I think that because the founders of the forum are Russian, they work harder than other lights.
But also we must work more actively to provide the best content about cryptocurrencies in this forum.

On 4/15/2020 at 10:44 PM, MrGox said:

Yes l also see it. Russian section is really so active than English. l can not find more English topic, there are really more topics that in Russian than English. 

I hope there's a translation that exactly can tell us what they talking about so we can learn new things about cryptoworld thay they talking about. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes thats true, especially when you have something so far much important , you can be able to see how this section are active, the reason being, I believe this forum is from russia , the country I love most, we are not suppose to discuss politics here but there is something I do love about Russia , my best country in the world so very important.

There will no two reasons for this, english posters are low quality posters, we need to change so moderators will not ban us again like before. The more the useless posts we made the more the ban. 

I have noticed that the number of members who speak Russian is much more than English speakers.

So we find the interaction much more doubly.
Also, if we now monitor the number of active accounts in the English Language Department, they will not exceed 100 accounts most of the time.

Yeah, thats true only russia is more active than the other rest of country. I think russia is more active because the people of russia are more motivated in to crypto world and they are more aware about the crypto. We can see majoity of people of russia in most of the cryptocurrency related things.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The site is very popular with the Russians and for them it is the first website on the net that provides useful information about the world of crypto

If I'm going to use logic, based on my research the reset time of the page is based from the time of Moscow, Russia means the page are from that country that is why more Russian are active that english. Or maybe Russian are just more active than English.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Definitely you are right my friend. I never notice that thing before, but now i notice the whole thing. Russian section is not only active, but russian section is more active in english. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

On 4/15/2020 at 7:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Did you noticed  Russian  section  is more active  is more active then English  section.  What you think that what is the reason. I think the reason  mostly  countries are blocked those are participating in English  section 

First reason is cryptotalk russian site which support yobit exchange site that also russian.. Most of the member in russian section because this forum made for russian might be and want to improve russian people knowledge about crypto currency.. Also a reason some country are disable now which lead most people go from here but they all were spam people            

• +1 1

Well you may be right, but if possible it may from the number of the members in Russian section are higher than the number of people in English section, but in terms of rules and regulations governing the forum it's all the same and every one is expected to pay equal respect to the policies

On 17.07.2020 at 09:20, Dorjoy12 said:

First reason is cryptotalk russian site which support yobit exchange site that also russian.. Most of the member in russian section because this forum made for russian might be and want to improve russian people knowledge about crypto currency.. Also a reason some country are disable now which lead most people go from here but they all were spam people            

Yes, you are right, a lot of russian speakers came to this forum because of airdrops and IEO in Yobit exchange. Also russian community, traditionally active in crypto. As an example, BTT forum, russian section second after eng.

spacer.png

Yes i have also noticed that and i think that section is not only for russia. Its for russian speaking people and i think there are a lot people live outside of russia who can speak that language. May be thats the reason.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I think the number of Russian speaking members is more Consequently, it is natural for the activity to be greater, and I noticed now that the number that is active in this section is few and does not exceed 100 accounts on some days, but I return this matter to the lack of clarity of the price of the new currency and I expect that the number of members in this section will increase tremendously after the currency is put into circulation.

• +2 1

That is true, I also notice that there are so many active members in Russian compared to the English, maybe the reason behind is that there are many people who are engaged with cryptocurrency in Russia. There are also many members in Russian who are active in creating new topics, we should be like them, let us create more new topics as well.

Thats very true and I think its one of those sections where you can enjoy everything including the language that they speak are friends and mates from the same country so they enjoy their company more than us who are on this English section we are from all over the world.

• +5 1

On 7/17/2020 at 10:10 AM, sayems said:

Definitely you are right my friend. I never notice that thing before, but now i notice the whole thing. Russian section is not only active, but russian section is more active in english. 

Russian section users have one advantage they works in their own language, I don't think they face any post deleting issue you know in English section every day so many members post deleted, so many members leave this forum because of this problem, and second some countries banned and so many accounts removed, because of low quality and spam posting, and few months registration also disabled, these are the few reason English section members not active behind.

• +3 1

No matter what is happening, people still make money on the forum, no need of focusing on Russian or English section issues. Just make good posts and be good. I have been making earning even when few of my posts are deleted.