The forum epidemic - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

The forum epidemic

yeah , I agree with you I also see there is alot of users who work here only for marking money here , They didn't give any response in order To success of cryptotalk . hopefully they will understand there responsibility and give their best in progress of cryptotalk .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

2 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Most of members are asking to react on their post i hope they stop this kind of actions also if we see one, don't give reputation to them but try to consider if their post is really a good one or not. 

Asking others to give you reputation directly or indirectly is not good for forum in the long run, because that way even when some members made really good quality posts and get rewarded by positive reputations other members or viewers of the forum will think that members also did the same thing and did not deserve the reputation and that lowers the value of the positive reputation in this forum, so as a member every time you ask for positive reaction you are devaluing the reputation system in the forum.

6 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

I personally considered those members who doesn't have any topic published here as not a spammers, there's a lot of factors i considered why they doesn't publish new topics maybe they are avoiding to have a duplicated post or the topic they want to publish was already discussed.

They can put some effort and search for fresh new topics and see if these topic have been discussed here or not. It is not that hard you know.

3 minutes ago, Bohana said:

They can put some effort and search for fresh new topics and see if these topic have been discussed here or not. It is not that hard you know.

Well not all news about Cryptocurrency is worth to post the topic here and discuss it. Not all topics are ready for discussion. I also a great topic comes from the person's thinking if those article he or she read is for discussion.

3 hours ago, lharost said:

Asking others to give you reputation directly or indirectly is not good for forum in the long run, because that way even when some members made really good quality posts and get rewarded by positive reputations other members or viewers of the forum will think that members also did the same thing and did not deserve the reputation and that lowers the value of the positive reputation in this forum, so as a member every time you ask for positive reaction you are devaluing the reputation system in the forum.

Yes mate the feelings gave by receiving a reputation is really good it all motivates us to do more good quality of post to share with the members here in the forum. Always consider the the post we are reading and give them a reputation depends on their post.

7 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Most of members are asking to react on their post

Well, that's true mate, we can stop them by reporting it to moderators so that they will take some actions from it, if we see some members like this, please kindly report to for the sake of this forum.

Of course, this issue can be addressed by giving a larger amount to the post than the comment, and thus most will focus on posting from the comment only

12 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, we can stop them by reporting it to moderators so that they will take some actions from it, if we see some members like this, please kindly report to for the sake of this forum.

Of course mate that's a thing need to do by the members here, to report those who's abusing the forum. We should be active not only by making topics or posts but also by reporting those abusers of the forum for us to have a great forum.

1 hour ago, Tine0313 said:

We should be active not only by making topics or posts but also by reporting those abusers of the forum for us to have a great forum.

Yes mate and as of now, the bitcoin is hitting the $10000 again which is good for us and expecting that many members here will be doing some spamming to get some good profit because it has a high value as of now.

I am one of those as you which respect and provide all sorts of good feedback and meaningful content to this Forum's Community Members.

Indeed we have so many users that just want to grab their money and quickly run away without properly giving their worthful statements / informations to the next person trying to help them.

But that's what we have to accept as the forum was meant to become this way 😕

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I guess some users those abuse the payment made by forum,We cannot blame them money is money they will probably focus on earning than respecting this forum,The sad part in this only few people create good contents most of them are just common and not making sense.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

20 hours ago, DreamStage said:

I am one of those as you which respect and provide all sorts of good feedback and meaningful content to this Forum's Community Members.

Indeed we have so many users that just want to grab their money and quickly run away without properly giving their worthful statements / informations to the next person trying to help them.

But that's what we have to accept as the forum was meant to become this way 😕

Well, this forum is newly released or published so expecting that there's a lot of abusive or low quality posters here in this forum, when they're published an new campaign here, they will be all gone or removed by checking their performance by posting.

On 4/15/2020 at 12:56 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Unfortunately this forum is suggesting a serious problem the non-reaction to good and useful topics we all know that most new members are here just to make money and therefore only come make their 30 daily posts and leave they do not care about the stability of the forum do not care if a topic is good that deserves positive reaction and that harms the long-term forum because those who create topics do not we feel motivated to continue to do them we will have a little awareness and we value this forum as you deserve it do not see it just as a source of income 

You are right bros if we allow the forum to collapse we will suffer from it and if we come together to allow the forum to grow we shall bear for it success.

According to my opinion, the majority of the members here in the forum will stop coming and participating in the event that payment stops, and that is completely acceptable because they will search for another source of information, but our duty is to try to develop topcis and high-quality posts currently and only.

Personally, I do not adhere to a specified number of daily posts, so I work here all the time until I get suspended from the manager

8 hours ago, Maliyekkal said:

Yeah this is huge problem for the forum as I think most of the new commers are just here to finish their daily tasks and make money but there is more than earning money in this platform and  they only need to open their eyes and learn what crypto teaches us.

These people only seek for money earning out of Cryptotalk campaign. They don't care about the valuable information in every topic of this forum!

Yes, the forum is currently experiencing some recession because there are not many topics in this forum, and the old members should be more active and present more new topics.

Life is great and enjoy it

i think this problem is solved by now with the new payment system because they pay for rates now and also no one will be able to spam rates because he won't be able to give rates for the rest of the day

On 4/15/2020 at 7:56 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Unfortunately this forum is suggesting a serious problem the non-reaction to good and useful topics we all know that most new members are here just to make money and therefore only come make their 30 daily posts and leave they do not care about the stability of the forum do not care if a topic is good that deserves positive reaction and that harms the long-term forum because those who create topics do not we feel motivated to continue to do them we will have a little awareness and we value this forum as you deserve it do not see it just as a source of income 

That's why we need to be more open minded to our post/ topic then it will be a creative and informative one. This forum creates a valuable knowledge about the Crypto world. And others does not care of what they had post on this platform. Im still a beginner and seeing those irrelevant topic makes me more confused. Yes , this forum can give you a certain amount of income. But remember we have rules here. Please follow that so Moderators will not kick you out of this forum.

On 4/15/2020 at 2:56 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I am with you in this matter, as a lot of members are trying to get 30 posts and members are trying to get new ways of investing and mining. Most of the members here are trying to get the thirty posts and benefit from the missing information they have. are you with me in this thing .

I think is problem is solved, due to the new payment system, paid by rate encourage members to react to topics and comments, but I will still advise fellow members to read through before reaching to any topic or comment.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Hadeel hamdan said:

Now we have in our forum new rating system so post will not be paid before rating of positive post will be paid and if negative or zero rate it will not be paid

Its true now this foum implement new payment method to stop those members, who works in this forum only for money earning purpose and  post useless posts,

now in this payment system we need positive rating on our post to earn talk tokens, if we gain negative points means our earnings get zero its really fair payment system, but this payment system success when we give these points honestly.

• +1 1

Its the most important thing that we have to really be sure about , the good things of this forum is to really make sure that you are doing something on your own to cub this problem.

Dont just leave the moderators to work on this problem , but the forum has given us the power to fight this kind of bad content whether from beginners or from any other experienced or not.

Its important for us to make good content , we will attract other good content providers, and if you realize a content you have put up is bad, go to your post and you can delete or make correction.

• +3 1

I think the forum has a problem with reaction because there is a lot of good that can be well established, its good that when you are working hard in these place, you get to appreciate other peoples work. 

Its good to really be good that you read other peoples content. But also work as hard to make sure that you are writing good content, the good content will make it really good for you to really properly . its really good to really read and put a good content.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

We should always try to appreciate our good members that do take there valuable time to create us beneficial topics in different sections of the forum, when we give them positive reactions they will feel encouraged and motivated to help us with more with additional topics. All we have to do is to take 3-5 seconds to click on the fearture to give +1,+2,+3,+4 or +5 base on the quality of the topic.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Projectcrypto I think its very important to really understand the challenges the forum faces trying to erradicate the goons who try to steal from it, but look at it this way there are measures enough to destroy this kind and its going to work perfectly and in the mean time, lets keep on helping the forum to destroy this people.

Its time you negative rate as many spammers as posible. this is a problem we can solve for the forum

• +1 1