Collect $ 20,000 via an initial coin offer - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Collect $ 20,000 via an initial coin offer

This really is a great idea brought by ALEX for earning money for the next 3years of his life and am positive that this current pandemic will bring out the best idea in us and undoubtedly make us invest more in cryptocurrency. 

This guy made some money from a good idea and some tried to follow but there was not a lot of interest for more, so maybe it could happen again with a few different options as there are people sending money online for the most bizarre reasons.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/15/2020 at 1:48 PM, Jone20 said:

It seems to me that the epidemic will undoubtedly inspire people to provide more ideas for profit. Don't you think so?

I am think so too as we are have to think more about way to make money that we are lose from not have a job because we are inside. Some country are better as they are given some money but most that are poor we are stay inside and no money to pay for even bills or food. So we are have to find somethings online to make back.

On 4/26/2020 at 2:15 PM, iloveyobit said:

I think the amount of $ 20,000 is never a simple sum, and I smell scam here, I hope you use the limit before you invest in any new and unknown project.

Same my friend I smell scam he might be a total scam and you will end up losing your funds. Try and find out details and if the offer looks too good to be true, then probably it is like that. Don't try to get rich quick, as you will just make others get rich at your expense.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:48 PM, Jone20 said:

In a completely new and unique way, businessman Alex Masmaj raised funds in a difficult economic circumstance against the backdrop of the spread of the Coruna virus.
"Alex" has sold "ALEX" tokens for $ 20,000 on the ethereum network, so far the matter is normal, but the unusual thing is the project is in the person of "Alex" himself, and that the cryptocurrency "ALEX" that bears the same name will get their owners 15% Of Alex's earnings in the next three years of his life.
It seems to me that the epidemic will undoubtedly inspire people to provide more ideas for profit. Don't you think so?

When the coin is not eligible for trading yet, they give the coin high price like that, but when the trade will be opened, the price can drop suddenly up to $10. 

• +2 1

It's a really well thought out situation. It is the exact equivalent of turning the crisis into an opportunity. And what could be better if there is good profit? We need to pay attention to these coins that are your future.

Good for this Alex guy. I didn't understand exactly what he did. He got 20k by selling tokens and he will give back 15% of his profits from where exactly? From his salary or from profits from trading? I wouldn't give a dollar for this but maybe there is something more I'm missing.

So these people paid this Alex to trade for them. Or something else. He made a token and he says he will pay 15% of his profits to them in the course of three years. What kind of profits are these and how do we know that he won't hide the real profits and pay nothing.

On 4/15/2020 at 3:48 PM, Jone20 said:

In a completely new and unique way, businessman Alex Masmaj raised funds in a difficult economic circumstance against the backdrop of the spread of the Coruna virus.
"Alex" has sold "ALEX" tokens for $ 20,000 on the ethereum network, so far the matter is normal, but the unusual thing is the project is in the person of "Alex" himself, and that the cryptocurrency "ALEX" that bears the same name will get their owners 15% Of Alex's earnings in the next three years of his life.

Dear thank you for this information and it is looking good but now I have not enough money to invest in it I am also collecting my money because I am waiting for Bitcoin when it's come on low because I have to buy it now it is increasing day by day and people are. their Bitcoin earning a huge profit and I will buy when its come on low and then wait for it when it's again go on high and like this I will earn a very good profit.

This does not seem to be a smart investment. It's likely that this is a complete scam, and you'll lose your money. Try to learn more about the deal, because if it seems to be too good to be true, it probably is. Don't try to get rich fast because you'll just end up making others wealthy at your expense.

He is very lucky because the Alex currency can rise a lot in this emerging market and achieve profits of more than 100%, and this pandemic is very important to make investments stronger, but at the same time we have to be wary of investing in this currency because it may be a trap to empty the currencies

My friend I want to tell you that there are many attractive offers on this forum but first of all you should to investigate about that offers because this type of offers given from the scammers be careful gentleman

• +3 1

Coins are always advertised and the earnings will be $ 100 and more, but the matter is only for some members and the rest do not earn anything and this type is not the best.

• +1 1