Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Make money with cryptocurrency: Don't just sit at home quarantined

thanks very much i like this post cause i found a new ways to get money i wish the success for you and for all users and in addition the investing or other like things is best way to get out from the quarantine

there are many chance to earn money from cryptotalk..so i appreciate to you for writing such a useful topic..because trading and invest are really profitable way to make money online...but i think a begginer should not start investing without proper knowledge..otherwise he loss his money..

@Raqeebzy Hello my friend, I would like to ask about a topic related to investing through gambling since I hear about it, but I have never tried it. Is it on the principle of luck on a daily or weekly basis, either profit or loss without trading, or is it on the principle that if the currency in the portfolio rises, the profit increases? Forgive me for  My limited information on this topic, and I ask you to be kind enough to benefit everyone, have a good day

Thank you for this great suggestion.  In fact, I earn a lot of money through digital currencies and cryptocurrencies.  I advise everyone to avoid gambling, as it leads to loss of money.  This platform gives us a lot of knowledge and some money to buy our basic needs.  We can earn enough money in this pandemic through cryptocurrencies

As I know my friends now a days earn money is difficult because it's quarantine time but in this time online work help people through different site project u  earn money at home by giving your time .

The crypto talk programme is the best money earning platform while we are on quarantine. You didn't go outside to work. It gives you money when working on this platform inside home. You just need a device to work with in this platform.

I wanna make my time useful staying at home by working here. There are a lot of benefits I can get here too which can totally make up for quarantine and not having any income since I no longer receive my daily allowance. Thanks for the tips and kind words!

Dear friend, your ways of earning cryptocurrencies are very interesting, the publication is also very good.The publication deserves a positive rating, since you help us and are showing options for everyone to earn cryptocurrencies, I hope to continue advancing both in the forum and in crypto trading.

Edited by Leoresurrected

Thank you actually for sharing this useful post .It is I think the useful topic for the members they will definitely get benefit from this post . Thanks again and happy posting.

Cryptocurrency is a large world and the advantages of crypto is a lot. For example you can make money when you are in home. So instead of watching TV and waiting for ending of lock down you can earn money through Yobit by finding good and potential coins for investment.

On 4/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Thanks Dear for such a useful information for us.

its being useful if we applies our action.

Now its up to us how we use this information to improve our earning. 
by every little step you learns 

or by not doing anything even you forgot what you have learned earlier. 
so be practical.

This is necessary in every field of life.

Investment is the best option.

it might be little but it will be greater one day.

Edited by Darth

I don't understand why people are complaining about lockdown when they know we have crypto currencies that they caneverage to make money. We need to know how to make money both online and offline. Crypto currencies are what should be our focus line so that we will thrive even at times like this.

Amazing, yes, due to the Corona virus and our having to stay at home, because working at home via the Internet is a treasure because in this way we will constantly feed our mind and will not occupy it with things that are not useful and secondly we will earn money and rearrange our ideas Trading is the best way to make money online

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

On 4/15/2020 at 3:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:
  1. WayPs of earning with cryptocurrency. 

For the benefit of you, I will advice you to read till the end.

The current world health emergency situations due to global pandemic ravaging every nook and cranny of the world has made almost everything closed down, thereby making people broke and pennyless. So, what's the next way to make money by just sitting at home. Relax, take a sip of water (well, after washing your hands)  and read this carefully. 

• Investing
  • Trading 
  • Gambling(which I do not advice though) 

Now, let's discuss them one after the other. 

1. Investing: We all know what investment means. To a layman, investment means buying a commodity, keeping it for sometime for the sake of making profit off it later. There are several cryptocurrency out there, about 2900 of 'em, choosing for the one to invest on might be an headache, that's why there are several sites that offers different types of investment plans for different coin, and the rewards stated, whether daily or monthly. Take Yobit for example, in the Yobit investbox, you see different coins, many of them new and the developers want to make them develop by people buying them and selling them. Go to Yobit, look for a good investment plan for you and invest. 
  2. Trading: In this time that we found ourselves in the situation of this fast spreading pandemic, choosing and trading in cryptocurrency to buy essential stuffs: Food, drinks and groceries is the best option. So buying and selling of bitcoins especially might be very profitable, buy bitcoin online, sell it for individuals for fiats to be received in your bank account plus your charges. You don't need a high entrepreneur skills to deal with this. 
  3. Gambling : I won't talk much about this, just like normal gambling, it depends wholy on your luck and 70% percent of time, you won't be lucky. The amount of gain is dependent on the amount staked, there are several legit gambling sites..

THANKS FOR READING. STAY SAFE. 

If you do have any addition to make to the post, feel free, every idea is welcomed and please note that.

Wow that's very very important information you have discussed. It is very helpful. Specially trading is the important thing every one should know about it. I am also will tell my friends to avoid gmabling. And trading and investing is good enough. 

It is a big suggestion. I always said time is money. So as you said in post,well said if there is lock down and sources of generating income closed what should do?very perfect and super option to earn money and utilizing time on cryptotalk. 

You are correct my companion we ought not sit home uninhibitedly. We ought to do some work.online or we can procure with cryptographic forms of money. I think exchanging is best from all that you notice

Dear friend I have joined this forum recently but I wish I may have Joined this forum during qurantine .But now I am also getting much benefits .This is best forum even in the world.

Instead of not doing anything. cryptotalk forum has incredible opportunities. Learning and earning money. No investment just your time 

You are correct my companion we ought not sit home unreservedly. We ought to do some work.online or we can procure with digital forms of money. I think exchanging is best from all that you notice.

You are correct my companion we ought not sit home unreservedly. We ought to do some work.online or we can procure with digital forms of money. I think exchanging is best from all that you notice.

Yes I agree with you friend that cryptocurrency is useful for people every where in world people work easily to get money. It provides easy way of money getting. 

- I think it's a timely decision because we've thought before. In this lockdown, if we sit at home and work on the forum without doing any work, it's a good thing for us because everything is closed in profit making which weakens our economy a lot.  We think we can be financially successful and go a long way, so in this lockdown you all have to work here and not move forward to be successful....

You are right, during the quarantine period we cannot go out of the house to practice work and make money, it is a good idea to get the money necessary to secure our daily needs by working in cryptocurrency, because I can get bitcoin by writing useful topics in cryptotalk, and investing it  To increase profit, we must not stop working here even during the quarantine period.

I'm going to give you my point of view as a step in the radical quarantine that nobody could get out, in my case it was like this, I had enough money saved, and I was spending it gradually, but sadly when it was about to end I learned about the airdrops and I fell in love with the cryptographic world, I wanted more and more knowledge and learn from the trade, with each airdrop I saved money to invest, they scammed me several times, but I continued to slowly learn so that it would not happen to me again and thus I got here.

• +1 1