Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

One ought to understand what is working with faucets and the very first thing you have to check is the way to earn with faucets, its tough and one needs to really develop the right idea for it, and so we need to follow strategies and in the end that would be the only thing that works perfectly for you

• +1 1

In fact, profit from faucets is a very strenuous matter. We may have used it when raising the necessary funds to enter into investment. It is not possible to compare the forum with the faucets at all because a month’s work in a forum is better than a year’s work in faucets.

Yes I do believe so @Mwangi Faucets are hard to earn with and you keep on doing the same thing over and over and you earn nothing in the end , not knowledge not even the money is good enough to use, this is one area people need to really look at so its as effective as you can think of it that way.

• +2 1

Most definetly, and the other good thing about this place is that you get to earn so many things in here, knowledge and good education on what and where tou earn and especially when it comes to airdrops and I mean there are so many ways one can be able to earn 1000 times better than faucets, fauctes will waste your time

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 4/15/2020 at 4:55 PM, Badman001 said:

faucets is really wrost method for earning if already we have good experience and knowlede in market ( as my opinion ) .

cryptotalk is infinite time better then facucets beacuse with earning we can got a high amount of knowledge here Also.

Hello friend, of course, there is no comparison between crypto tolc and faucets .. The income is very divergent, but the crypto consumes you about four hours a day. As for the faucets, it does not consume more than a minute each time you open the site, but as for the income, as I told you, there is no comparison, crypto is much better.

Hi friend, i totally agree with your point. In faucets we do certain tasks like watching several advertisements or advertising for faucet and we only get low payment which makes it not worth doing it ,in faucets we visit spam sites or get cheated by hackers etc. It is a high risk and we won't even get paid enough. Whereas in  this crypto talk forum we get enough paid for the work we do and we have a chance to get information or has a chance to clear our doubts regarding investment and cryptocurrency. That is a win-win situation for both us and crypto talk, so my review about crypto talk is that this is a very helpful and informative platform for people who want to know and deal with cryptocurrency

Surely the faucets coins are not valuable enough and it costs at at least 1 month to collect 1$ its huge efforts with less paid no like cryptotalk good profits and opportunities 

• +4 1

There is no way faucet can even be compared to Cryptotalk forum because the earning opportunity is far better than that of faucet because working in this forum will enable member to earn 10 talkcoin for each valid post and 1000 satoshi for each of his post that receive positive rating but in faucet you will hardly earn $1 since there give away depends on th price of bitcoin and you have to work tirelessly, so this forum is better than faucet.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Currently I could say yes and no, since it has its advantages and disadvantages, the faucets are for all public free of rules, instead here to earn TALK tokens it is necessary to make a useful and coherent post that contributes to the community which will be evaluated by the administrators, you have to have knowledge, this would be more professional

No doubt brother.The best way to earn money and learning crypto also is this forum.I have used so many fauchets that i can't even count.I have got almost nothing from them.But after joining this forum i really repented that why haven't i got this forum earlier.Well thanks to yobit for introducing me with this forum.

Well, on cryptotalk you get paid only for useful posts, with faucet, if it pays, you get paid for every claim. But, yeah, cryptotalk pays better.

l do agree with your opinion on that faucets were better early than at the moment. As l said the situation is different right now, this forum is really the best and no doubt better than faucets. Here you can learn and during this time you can also earn some money. Is it bad? 😉 

You are right, faucets are a very slow way to get money, if your goal is to have quick money I recommend you look for other platforms, for example, Criptotalk or several freelance work platforms

On 4/15/2020 at 2:04 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

You are right my friend this is a great forum because it pays us 1000 satoshis per post. This is much better than all the faucets I have ever used. I have worked on a lot of faucets before I joined cryptotalk so I can tell you from experience that Cryptotalk is much better than any faucet. Most of the faucets that are legit pay you a few pennies or a few dollars for weeks worth of hard work. The faucets that claim to pay you a decent amount turn out to be scams and all your effort on that faucet was wasted. So I would advise everyone to use cryptotalk and forget all of the other faucets.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Yes it's the true thing that crypto is one of the best forum I ever used. And faucets is not   much better than the crypto because the provide very little amount instead of a working. There is no doubt that it's the best site of free earning. But from this we can get knowledge and skills also , through that we can get double profit from the trading.

there's not anything to evaluate right here and on a tap. it is two various things and that is without the reality that the forum pays much extra. the ting is that faucets are so trashy now and add to that they set unreal goals for taking flight.

Friend, of course better! Thousands of times! Because, not only does this forum allow you to earn a good amount every day, which you can use for your needs, but also, it allows you to get new information atkivno, and in every possible way to develop, and it's so great! I am incredibly grateful to the developers, because it motivates you to learn!

I agree with you that! For me it is an honor to work here because I make a good investment of my time here! Through my work here, not only do I get paid, but I am also improving my trading skills by making use of the experiences of other people here!

Thank you, my friend, this forum is one of the best guaranteed ways to earn Bitcoin, and it pays sums that the rest of  the faucet do not pay. It is a tip for every beginner to start working hard in this forum.

yeah cryptotalk is not much better then faucets its 100 time better then faucets earing so don't spent and waste your time on faucets just work on cryptotalk and make money its very easy then faucets earing 

yes cryptotalk is much better then faucets here you earn very good amount of satohies its not like faucets to come after one hour just you have to spent 0ne hour daily and your work is done ore payment that they give as its meaningful

Yes, free money is real, you can be sure, Cryptotalk is a prime example of this, but even free money takes some effort, and it's not 100% free.