Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

On 4/15/2020 at 9:41 PM, bitcoinb said:

There is no comparison possible with faucets and Crypto talk.

A forum:

1. is supposed to be used for sharing opinions and knowledge
  2. it's a community space
  3. no referrals program available

A faucet:

1. is created to promote a cryptocurrencies
  2. is a place where faucet owner and member are earning money
  3. referrals program is always available

Conclusion: You can earn money with faucet even without using it (referrals system)

Good comparison buddy, both things are different and we can do big things to earn money. You can try both things at the same time, you can earn little money on some faucets, there are different types of faucets. There are games, articles, watching videos, images, etc. The thing about it all is they are doing it for their income. They earn more than to its users.

• +4 1

Certainly the CryptoTalk platform is better because its benefits are more for members every day, through posts and likes, you can get three dollars and that's good.

2 hours ago, Alexis553 said:

This forum pays minimum of 10 talk token for each post you make in any of the listed topics in the forum and you can earn 200 talk token if you make 20 posts and addition of 50 coins if you give out 50 like to quality posts but faucet limit users opportunity of earning and one can hardly earn $1 within a week, with this i think Cryptotalk paybyposts campaign is much better than faucet.

Saying this forum is better than faucets is an underestimation, normally, this forum is better than more than 10 faucets joined together or more. If I have 20 faucet accounts, I can not earn what I learn here in a day on the 20 faucets in a week. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

11 hours ago, Mosab73 said:

Certainly the CryptoTalk platform is better because its benefits are more for members every day, through posts and likes, you can get three dollars and that's good.

Yes, mate just like that we can earn a dollars in this platform. We just need to be hard working users to get a huge profit and learn the environment. The platform is already good deal than any other sites or faucet. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/15/2020 at 11:06 PM, Mosab73 said:

There has some reason why cryptotalk is better than faucet.. In faucet you need to just claim some money in a certain time.there has no way to learn about crypto currency in faucet.. But cryptotalk is much better you know becuase here we can gain knowledge plus earn much money than the faucet.. So cryptotalk is much better..              

• +2 1

My dear what you are trying to say is not any sense because the forum is not a page that you are click to gain from faucet but you are joined here to talk with others and become a better cryptocurrency user that will have the skill to trade this market and make good profit, so this is a very bad examble you are given us.

• Useful or interesting 1

I can't count the amouth of payment from cryptotalk because it is now not a standard but it gives according to what posts you have with a reaction but if it goes to this much on an average then it will be great, but I am not very sure if this will happen as only a few post are counted for payment.

• +2 1

On 4/15/2020 at 12:04 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

Certainly, this forum is the best that I got, as I benefit from the useful information and the experience of the members here, in addition to that, it pays Bitcoin in a good way and is much worse from the faucets.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I had no idea about faucets. Now I am able to differentiate between the same and crypto talk. This provides a great platform to realise fake and wasteful sites from the more genuine areas. Thank you for this topic.

Have done faucets way of earning cryptocurrency, To me is a waste of time and resources to earn extremely small amount of coin and there is nothing interesting in it,unlike cryptotalk where you share your ideas on interesting topics and earn as you post.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, we cannot compare the crypto forum and the taps

The faucets are a waste of time because the rewards are so little, which is frustrating

But working within cryptocurrencies is good as the earnings are good in addition to that the interaction is easy and the members are helpful

• Useful or interesting 1

So in faucets you have to write posts about cryptocurrencies and other people must find them useful enough to give you likes and vote your comments so you can earn crypto? This is not even close to the example you have given. What will your next post say that cryptotalk is better than surveys? Don't reduce the forum to your level please and stay with faucets.

• +3 1

Faucets are very low payment form and they are not helping I don't know why you are using them at all, but perhpas you have found a good way to make more than the standard that is almost nothing. I see the forum not as something that pays but for the information I can find about the use of cryptocurrencies and how to invest best.

• +1 1

Of course, there is no room for a comparison between the two sites, first in terms of profits and the amount of money, secondly in terms of the way of work and thirdly in terms of the knowledge benefit achieved from working in CryptoTalk and the sites of the taps, the forum is very useful for all people, unlike other sites that provide any knowledge benefit.

• +1 1

i use faucets site but i not get many benefit of faucets site well i talk about crptotalk it is very good form here we learn and share our knowledge.

Sure, my friend, I agree with you 100%, all the faucets sites are a waste of time according to my opinion, and I am sorry for all the effort that put in the faucets sites,  CryptoTalk much better than the faucets , good luck for all

In fact it is better to use Cryptotalk than instead of work faucets, since cryptotalk pays 1000 satoshis per approved publication and only accepts 20 daily publications, it would be 20,000 Satoshis per day, this you change to the price of bitcoin today and you take the account how much you will earn in 1 month

Cryptotalk is a very stable and legit forum where we can learn any crypto related news, topics and so on. By posting here forum is providing free BTC to the members who are playing significant role by helping people. I hope in future this will be the most famous website in the world.   

On 4/15/2020 at 5:04 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

Without a doubt, since here in cryptotalk work and activity in the forum are rewarded thanks also to the good advice and also to the opinions of people in this world of cryptocurrencies since in the taps they give small amounts of reward that would not be at least 2 dollars a month

More than that amount is not everything, but opportunity that cryptotalk gives us, it is really more huge than it. 

I think cryptotalk make it very easy to reach what you want very fast and it has a Good community helping each other that a plus for me. 

On 4/15/2020 at 10:04 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Definitely, cryptotalk forum pays better than faucet. The amount you can get in cryptotalk in a day is what you will get in faucets. 

On 15/4/2020 at 4:04, Ch Ayyan said:

Todos estamos trabajando, estamos trabajando antes de Faucets. Pero nos pagan poca cantidad. Cryptotalk es mucho mejor que faucets, ya que paga 3 $ por día simplemente escribiendo pequeños artículos en cripto. Los grifos pagan esta cantidad en un mes.

And if you are right, you earn much more in the forum investing almost half of the time you spend in faucets although some faucets were successful and paid very well in 2016 I still remember those times you could make 10 dollars a day with the price of today's bitcoin