Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

Of course this forum is better because you are here earning as much as you win in a month from those sites. Unfortunately, I regret very much all the precious time that I lost in it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I was just starting to earn bitcoin, I suffered a lot in spoofing sites that lost a lot of time without earning a good amount of bitcoin so I was frustrated.
Now I am happy to join this forum which offers a lot to its members.
I hope everyone provides the best content in this forum.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:57 AM, Anwyll Axel said:

No doubt in it. Cryptotalk forum is much better than all faucets sites. Now most of the faucets sites are just scam and those who are genuine, pays very less amount of money comparitively.

That's right, we can earn up to 2-3$ in this forum unlike other faucets that needs more time before we can earn that amount. 

For me much better to work in this forum than any other apps. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Certainly, the Crypto Talk forum
Better than any website, getting $ 90 a month from a relatively comfortable job is an excellent opportunity.
In otherwise working in unrecognized and unreliable sites,forums or giving very little currency.

On 6/12/2020 at 11:44 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, faucets are just giving an small amount of profit which is not good so that many people are leaving in that and finding some good and legit paying site like this forum, they're realized that there are some available paying sites than this faucets which is giving a better profit.

Originally faucets were made as a tool to promote cryptocurrencies by giving small amounts of them away for free, but nowadays the faucet industry changed its way a lot. Today faucets are usually made for highly known coins, but give absurdly small amounts of coins per claim, such as 0.001$ worth of Bitcoin, and still contain many ads. The faucet owner is capable of earning 0.05$ from ads per an user claiming, but only gives you a tenth of a penny for example. The owners profit from it the most.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

you are right my freind, i'm working in faucets and i earn the average of 3$ per month, now i'm new here in this forum and i see the earning is talk token and it start in trading on 1 october, but i'm sure that it will be have good price.

for me i believe that we can't find any other forum giving us such benefits that this forum  giving us , and because of this we should appreciate that and try always to make this forum the best between others by being active and never post low and spam posts

• +2 2

Since this is an old post, I think the Crypotalk will become more profitable than faucets, since the payment system is changed for good. So its better to give much time here in crypotalk than any sites. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, obviously crypto talk is better than faucets because faucets only happen s rare and you can earn only a little money from that but cryptotalk is always there and we can earn money every day by just creating useful content.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/15/2020 at 3:04 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

Its true that faucet give us very small amount as it fully free but if YOU spend your time in faucet then without any doubt the payment will increase consequently..yah crypto talk pay us enough payment than another site... But if you are a bounty master then you can earn more money than this forum give you..so you should keep learn on❤              

• +1 1

Don't compare this forum with other earning sites, because this crytotalk better then other sites. facults is also a earning site but it gives little amount of money, but crypto forum give more money with less amount of work. cryptotalk has more features, i like to use this so i suggested to use this cryptotalk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Far better than collecting faucets, even earning $1 cryptocurrency would take upto 2-3 days but we can easily earn upto $2-3 per day in the past and in september even we can see more than that. Even collecting faucets won't give you any knowledge but cryptotalk is forum where you can learn about cryptocurrency from base. You can even ask questions to the other member.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Of course my friend

This forum is not comparable to any other forum

You can make good money here as well as share experiences and friendships

This forum is the best forum I know

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19 hours ago, Moontong said:

Well, obviously crypto talk is better than faucets because faucets only happen s rare and you can earn only a little money from that but cryptotalk is always there and we can earn money every day by just creating useful content.

Exactly! Crypotalk have so much advantage than faucet. Aside from earning more here, we getting so much knowledge about Cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

I haven't work in faucet before because my friend told me that to work in faucet is just like a waste of time so I just decided to start working in this forum and l am OK or satisfied with their daily payment for making post. 

Edited by Marks33
  • +1 2

BetFury                                                    

In fact It's incomparable, cryptotalk forum is one the best and outstanding forum in the world of crypto currencies, providing a fruitful, lucrative opportunities for earning crypto coins. Let's talk of Pay per post making campaign only it's better than being in faucets because what you will earn in faucet is less compare to posting campaign.

• +1 2

10 hours ago, Marks33 said:

I haven't work in faucet before because my friend told me that to work in faucet is just like a waste of time so I just decided to start working in this forum and l am OK or satisfied with their daily payment for making post. 

Your friend is right. Faucets are more than waste of time.

On 8/11/2020 at 4:57 PM, snesan said:

Don't compare this forum with other earning sites, because this crytotalk better then other sites. facults is also a earning site but it gives little amount of money, but crypto forum give more money with less amount of work. cryptotalk has more features, i like to use this so i suggested to use this cryptotalk.

You are right, especially when comparing it with faucets or pay per click sites. But there are some other good warning sites too, especially if you are lucking as a freelancer. 

• +2 1

The previous campaign was far better than faucet because every individual can earn up to 30,000 Satoshi after completing there 30 posts of the day but we are yet to know the amount we will be receiving for this campaign but still I have the feelings that this campaign will be better than the former one ao we don't have even compare the two because cryptotalk is far better than faucet because faucet limit chances of earning while this site doesn't.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/13/2020 at 3:26 AM, hossamm94 said:

Wonderful topic, thank you my friend. I don't think there is anything better than CryptoTalk at paying for useful posts. It's a great forum and amazing moderators.

Bitcointalk is much better when it comes to paying and earning sites, but its much complicated than this. Because Cryptotalk is more beginners friendly than Bitcointalk.

BetFury                                                   

obviously cryptotalk is really well platform for those who spend their precious time on Faucets and mining or PTC websites .

if we have good knowledge as well experience in Crypto market we can generate a good profit from it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/15/2020 at 9:55 PM, Badman001 said:

faucets is really wrost method for earning if already we have good experience and knowlede in market ( as my opinion ) .

cryptotalk is infinite time better then facucets beacuse with earning we can got a high amount of knowledge here Also.

I never considered the faucets as the worst method of earning money because it is a good opportunity of earning money, it's just a free bitcoins which we can earn by just following the steps or instructions.

CryptoTalk the best. To win in faucets, you have to find references first. If you don't have references, if you don't earn on other people's backs, you can't make any money, just give it to the faucet owner. But that's not the case with Cryptotalk. You share your knowledge and add knowledge to your knowledge. Not to mention the money you make.

for your donations;

BTC:  13b8EgwkK21Dn9qru26fgzsVaSpS8hEAuV

ETH:  0xa15E78Da25C54f5D809041dd9d43A346e8b14BC4

LTC:   MNCerYDp6yoTvjM7nC8wV5ua8x8ZBTWCzZ

believe me , far much better and we should run from faucets, waste of time but for faucet aweners , then its profit unlimited, look at it this way  you give 2 satoshis every three minutes, thats 1 view right , and for you every 1000 vies on an advert is 10 dollars lets say so you need people to collect around 20000 satoshis in order for you to earn the 10 dollars , now 20000 satoshis is only 2 dollars for for every 2 dollars you give away you earn 8 dollars, thats good money imagine that so its important we do really check on the that the only problems that I think they face is the price change, because the more bitcoin becomes expensive the more they lose money actually 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I don't think there is room for comparison between CryptoTalk and Taps sites or anything else Firstly, the method of work is different, secondly, the quantity that we get is greater and thirdly in other sites that what you produce is the maximum that you can get. In CryptoTalk, the future is full of profits, and the more effort you make, the greater your returns.

On 4/15/2020 at 5:04 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

That's why much better to work here than faucets because we can save more time by staying here than waiting for faucets to give us the payment that we can get here within a day. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c