Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Cryptotalk is much better then Faucets.

We haven't found any sites like Crypto Talk.  No doubt this is the best site.  But the main thing is that through this site I learn about the crypto world and now I am making double profit from trading.

• +1 1

Crypto talk is best source of online income.but faucets is less then crypto because it give small amount of money to user.crtpto give more money and knowledge to user 

• +3 1

On 4/15/2020 at 10:04 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

Faucets are a waste of time and you won't get any valuable information in faucets. But crypto talk is filled with useful information that can help you to understand how cryptocurrencies work and also how to make profit trading them.

• +1 1

I do not know anything about this that I know that since I entered this forum, I became familiar with the encrypted digital currency and I gained experience through the forum

• +1 1

Precisely fixtures requires more hardwork and they gives you less prize while this incredible discussion requires less hardwork and pays us comparitively great prize and a large portion of the spigots are presently trick.

• +1 1

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I think cryptotalk is the best website to earn money and getting rich it's process is so easy

• +2 1

Faucets don't pay any meaningful money and you would waste your time doing them. You can spend hours in faucets and end up getting $5 in a month. I tbi k it would be better if you could just be one a long term hodlers as your chances of profiting is far better than that of faucets.

I agree with you, CryptoTalk is certainly better than Faucet, we can get more profit here, CryptoTalk pays clearly and transparently. Whereas Faucets have a lot of time and make very little satoshis, there we are wasting time because there is no profit on the Faucet.

• +2 1

Yes if you're right and I share the same thing that your cryptotalk is better than the faucet and that most platforms that allow us to make money over the Internet I don't see a page that approaches cryptotalk today

Yes, off course my dear friend crypto talk is much better than facuts.... Because you work on the crypto talk and take money... But on the facuts you do referral to next so than you take money... You easily work on the crypto talk and you not easily work on the facuts....

You are absolutely right about your topics that there is no more best forum than cryptotalk because this forum is offering money on making useful posts and paying to their users and more than paying this forum is giving unique knowledge about crypto currency to their members. That's the reason cryptotalk is the best forum to earn and learn about cryptocurrency.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This platform is far better than faucet for me person I think it and insult to compare this platform with faucet because this platform pays better than so many faucet 

I done agree with  In your opinion about that, cryptocal is much better than others.  Calls pay really less than cryptocurrencies.  Nothing more than this amount, but the opportunity that Cryptotalk gives us is really huge.

Cryptotalk I the best platform for earn easily with this site. We can get more income from this site from faucet collecor. So we need effort more with this platform for earn easily with this nice platform. So I think cryptotalk site is much better then faucet collector.

There is no way that you can compare faucets with this fire. I have been pertaking in a lot of faucets and I haven't made any serious money with them. This site however is filled with immense knowledge that in one way or another has helped to boost my crypto career 

Working on a faucet Isn't valuable. Most of the time faucets are giving us a tiny amount for our lengthy work. Sometimes some faucets aren’t legit.  So i think it is better to work in crypto. Because we can earn easily by posting useful things here and the amount is also so good             

In my experience working with faucets it is hard for me to earn good amount of money. Compare in this forum as soon as i complete my 100 useful post i will earn better amount than faucets plus the learning i get about cryptocurrency is useful and i can apply to my self to earn more.

You are right. Some faucets aren’t  real and some pays a little which  isn’t  enough  according  to our work. But cryptotalk  pays us a good amount of money for our useful posts. So i think it is better to work in crypto talk then faucets

You're right i have worked on faucets for three months and i have not hat much money ,then i went to work trading on yobit ,trade is better than faucets,then i found this forum and started working on it

That was cool, i used to earn money easily , i felt happy

I wish you success in your business

The Cryptotalk forum must be far ahead of the faucets site and not compare to any other site with the Cryptotalk forum site.  The rate at which you can learn from faucets sites is very small and can be learned with cryptocurrency learning.  A good amount of BTC earning can be done every day on this forum site and earning on faucets site is very little compared to this forum.

I am 100% sure that we will not be as comfortable working in any other forum as we are in this forum.  Because in this forum we get 3 dollars daily and we don't need much time to work in this forum and the work of this forum is very easy.  So I think cryptotalk is better than any other forum.

Hello friend, The past mission was far superior than fixture on the grounds that each individual can acquire up to 30,000 Satoshi subsequent to finishing there 30 posts of the day yet we are yet to know the sum we will get for this mission yet at the same time I have the sentiments that this mission will be superior to the previous one ao we don't have even look at the two in 

On 4/15/2020 at 5:04 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

We all are working  are working before  Faucets.  But  they pay us few amount.  Cryptotalk  is much better  then faucets asit pay 3 $ per day by simply  writing  small artical on crypto.  Faucets  pay this amount  round about with in month.

Earnings is not the only reason why do cryptotalk is much better than faucets because cryptotalk can also give you a lot of knowledge so that you can earn bigger with investment.

• Useful or interesting 1