From earning $1 a month to $3 a day. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

From earning $1 a month to $3 a day.

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@George10  its look like the member break our forum rule while he angry with you too.. Without any delay you should report him and give negative react as the moderator said if you see any member break our forum rule then you must report about him shortly..       

How many members we report and give negative points @Dorjoy12 because whenever open new thread there every where we see this type single line posters,

and I fears if I continuesly put - negative points then this forum system think, iam doing spamming and give warning point so now ignoring some low quality posters, to maintain - + rating from my side.

• +4 1

1 minute ago, Honny143 said:

How many members we report and give negative points @Dorjoy12 because whenever open new thread there every where we see this type single line posters,

and I fears if I continuesly put - negative points then this forum system think, iam doing spamming and give warning point so now ignoring some low quality posters, to maintain - + rating from my side.

@Honny143 i am actually confused about it but whenever i see a member doing spam where like make post which Don't contain 100 character... So i usually give them small spam report plus negative reputation...hope when this airdrop will finish our forum will be like past again..                    

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 4/15/2020 at 11:51 AM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

i really respect the hustle of you doing the hard work for 1 month for 1k sat, its very good that you got the chance to make money of the forum, but i hope you put your dedication into learning more about trading and you wont be depending on the forum for income anymore.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Certainly, this is a great achievement. You earn more than a dollar a day in exchange for writing posts on this forum and also learn from other posts.  Ad sites and faucets are just a waste of time and give only a few dollars a month.  We have to be useful and profit from this forum.

I have also spent quite a while on so called buxes, where you click ads for money. But that was a start, and now I know a lot more about earning on the Internet, for example, I know about investing in skins from different games, so far so good)

• +5 1

Very good friend, I am very happy to be honest, it is what you always have to do not give up and work hard, and the truth is that 10k satoshis a month is very good, if now you earn much more I am even more happy, I have the doubt Are you saying why in this forum they pay you satoshis for each post, no? Or is it because thanks to this forum you have gotten an idea or a place where you can earn satoshis? Why, yes, I think that here they pay you after each post, once you pass 100, and that's great.

Somewhere I read that you can make 900k of satoshis a month and that is very much a real crazy good that it is, also you read and you find out many new things this forum is a great advantage so the truth.

He had already recommended it to me but hey, the truth is that I had not tried it and now that I saw that it is very good and useful indeed.

• +2 1

This site is considered the best site that gives you big profits for writing only compared to advertising sites and cryptocurrency faucets that give you a little currency and need a long time. I hope this site will continue 

The effort of the work in the end leaves benefits. It is always good to be constant in what you start ... normally there will be stumbling blocks but it is as I say it is normal we just have to be strong and keep fighting for that dream that we want to undertake

Interesting, I consider that there are large amounts of pages that offer opportunities to earn crypto in some way, although some are free, they give a certain rewards, so if you have to be patient, work every day to see the profitability of these sites

That's a very great achievement ! When a new user come to crypto they faces so many problem ! They have no money to invest ! In that case they join some free website and earn crypto by watching ads ! Its like something better then nothing

• +2 1

Is good to see your success story about this forum. How can I be earning so much like you too?  Please I want to be earning huge money from this forum. 

Same with me.. I also long time ago when i don’t know anything.. I was trying to earn some money by watching ads like ptc site.. But most of all never pay me       

Well, I am new, I still do not earn anything, I hope to have earnings soon and to be able to stay longer, because I have to do other things to be able to live, I have made several comments and they have deleted some, but I will continue forward, I am sure that I will see the fruits very soon, we must not faint in the attempts and be persevering also that here you learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and the world of commerce by reading the posts they do.

• +1 1

Wonderful idea to earn something by writing the useful posts and helping others. Hopefully I can climb from newbie to pro on cryptotalk.

5 hours ago, Dormilon said:

, but I will continue forward, I am sure that I will see the fruits very soon, we must not faint in the attempts and be persevering also that here you learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and the world of commerce by reading the posts they do

Here in this forum, we don't rush for postings and counting for payment but rather be working hard to the best standard and patiently waiting for payment, surely it will count receiving new coin which the trading shall soon be open in 15th of this month to reap the benefits. Wish you best of luck

Such a good story. Hope you won’t stop because you are doing very good thing - you’re building your passive income early. Please don’t spend your profit on some sh*t and reinvest it to build even more money. Be patient and improve your knowledge to get bigger profits.

On 4/15/2020 at 3:51 AM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

Thank you for your comment friend, like you I see in this site a great opportunity to acquire satochis, I have been in the crypto world for a short time, I only worked doing mini-tasks, until I see a way to expand my income with cryptotalk since it gives me knowledge to  Invest and earn money at the same time, what more can I ask for?

Excellent friend.
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I also worked a lot on ptc pages with very low results.
Where I could get more was in the mini task platforms. My daily goal was 1 to 2 dollars. Most of the time I achieved them but I worked 4 to 6 hours a day.
Now I am in this very interesting and profitable platform, and although I like it very much I cannot generate income because my country is blocked.
We will continue in the search for sustenance.

That's right, you never have to give up and more on the internet that has everything in one click and I decided to go full and dedicate time and study to nourish myself more because I am going to all this friend should leave those pages so that whoever sees your comment go and visit her to see if it works for you

What a heartwarming story, an example for many. It's a shame that when we don't see a profit, we get discouraged because we think we'll never get anywhere 😞 i was never constant in the faucets, I always said that I would not reach anything