From earning $1 a month to $3 a day. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

From earning $1 a month to $3 a day.

Yes you are right  there are thousands  of ads viewing  sites are available  now. And  mostly  people  are working  in these sites some  are free and some are investment sites. But they pay very bit amount . Cryptotalk  is best from all of them.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It is correct friend, many of us go through that, that is why we must value and want this forum to support and care, not to break the rules to continue serving and winning, good vibes.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

That's true, when I was staring with cryptocurrencies, I had no easy way of earning anything in cryptocurrencies, but when I joined Cryptotalk it changed, from that date I found many new websites that are worth using and I started earning from the pay by post campaign, too.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Yes bro I agree with because before I can't join this forum, I also work so many PTC sites and free faucets, and I work nearly 4 months and I earn only 30000 satoshis, but I really thankful crypto talk to give the opportunity to earn 30000 satoshis in one day, its really wonder full experience when I first earn this amount of satoshis.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

56 minutes ago, Kariuki said:

Well I want to say its far much better to earn with bitcoin worth 2 dollars a day than getting 1 dollar a month, thats why crypto talk is the best but we need to treat it with a lot of dignity , though I almost quit because of the so many things that were going on , but to me its not time to quit but to fight , and am going to post even better post, I had 50 post deleted in one day and then I worked, replaced them and the following day , 50 others were deleted and I got tired, tried the third day 15 more , and I gave up and decided to look for other means to make a living, but to me that was a very bad example, I should fight and keep writing, it does not matter how much its deleted but God is the one who provides , thank you bro, ams also exited for this forum to

Hello mate I'm touched to hear how you are struggling to survive in this forum from post deletion because I know how it feels like to lose such a huge number of posts per day just yesterday I also had the same challenge and I lost about 25 posts in just 11 hours from the time I completed posting but today here I'm posting and I have filled up the gap and earned 30,000 Satoshi for the day already therefore, never give up mate it's only God who knows why we are here good lucky.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

You are right, my friend. We can make good profits from this forum every month for about $ 90, and we can also gain good knowledge from him about encryption.

Yes is a good story. And i share with you the same , because im also i work all the day , may 4 or 5 hours per day just to earn 0,2.5 or 0.3$, and this easy really bad ,but now i find this forum and i work here i can earn 3 $ per day and this is really great, ans also i can learn about trading , because im interesting about it

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

We must work hard to get the money, and I also worked in one of the locations without earning money, but through the site I got to know the forum and now I am earning money by sharing useful topics ..

• +1 2
  • +2 2

No doubt it is very good forum at all. Same story of me. I also finding ways to earn free money but finding this site is very joyful for me. The other main thing which i got from this is knowledge about trading. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

You are right there are thousands of ads displaying websites are now available.  Most of them work on these sites, some are free and some are investment sites.  But they pay a very small amount. The best site in my opinion is crypto talk.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

8 hours ago, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

3$ per day nwoadays is pretty low i think but i don't know in which country do you live, maybe there prices are really cheap and 90$ per month is alot

Your words are very cool, I was affected by this story because it somewhat cursed my story, but the difference was, I was not earning anything sitting all day on my computer and I could not find a single cent unless I got to know someone who helped me enter this forum and feel like any other work on the ground if I worked Diligently earn.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

8 hours ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

That's true, when I was staring with cryptocurrencies, I had no easy way of earning anything in cryptocurrencies, but when I joined Cryptotalk it changed, from that date I found many new websites that are worth using and I started earning from the pay by post campaign, too.

yesss, Cryptotalk is the best online eaning foundation.it could be strict to see any site which pay 30000 satoshi per day for creating winning post and makng comments  other sites pament little.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

it's true, when I was staring with cryptocurrencies, I had no conenient methodical of earning anything in cryptocrrencies, but while I joined Cryptotalk it changed, from that moth day I found popular new websites that are worth using and I started eaning from the pay by post campaign, too.

This is a great chance ! and I think that we are going to earn more than 3 dollars per a day ! I think this will happen at the end of the year because the btc price will reach to 10,000 dolllar !

very good to know your success story.Stick to anything you love,You'll be succeeded.But I want to say something that If you find something not suits you.You should change your mind and say goodbye.So,Please be stick to that give you benefits.That's what I think.   

• +2 1

1 hour ago, bantrau817 said:

yesss, Cryptotalk is the best online eaning foundation.it could be strict to see any site which pay 30000 satoshi per day for creating winning post and makng comments  other sites pament little.

Good luck with posting here. You're on a good way to reach 100 posts in order to start receiving payments. You will one day see the fruit coming!

• +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

My friends did not have any earnings at all before they found out about this forum, thank you for sharing your story, I will send it to my friends who still do not use the forum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Actually cryptotalk is very popular now and its actually the biggest attraction is its payment procedure as it is very helpful to manage out basic expenses.  This is also a motivation factor for many people being associated to the forum.earning 3$ is a easy task here. 

• +2 2

10 hours ago, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

I did just like you. I invited my friends to this forum to earn like me and gain some information about this future of currencies. However, there's still a problem in accepting new accs.

• +1 2

10 hours ago, George10 said:

Cryptotalk has a lot of likes from all members and newbies because no site would give you an opportunity to earn 0.0003 BTC daily!

We are still hoping for newbies to be able to join this campaign and earn with us 💓

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

This forum certainly made a really big difference in crypto earning area, only in 2017 and years before that crypto had such platforms that paid good and Yobit and cryptotalk changed that.

Edited by lharost
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

20 hours ago, George10 said:

I also experienced it mate. I tried some website that could give me extra satoshi per day. And one of these website is hashing ads and this website is legit but it really takes time to earn satoshi from it. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

I work a lot in several free forums where I spend most of my time without real profit until I got here and this is my first post I hope to win from here and thank you everyone