From earning $1 a month to $3 a day. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

From earning $1 a month to $3 a day.

Yes there are many sites which pays you you for watching ads, videos, opening of links and sharing of links at social media. I also have been using many forms like I have mentioned earlier. But the most fruitful I got is  this forum crypto talk. The beauty of this forum is very nice because there are many opportunities of earning and supporting yourself at the same time you can also learn knowledge regarding business , trading etc from this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

you are lucky to encounter a such friend who bring you to this best forum Cryptotalk, maybe if you are from those who dont think about cryptoccurrency, is possible you will not accept the invitation of your friend. For this reason I think some times is good first to taste and then take a decision, I know that there are a lot of fake and false offers in the internet.

• Useful or interesting 1

I concur, I conversed with a person who didn't have any cash before until he met the yobit trade and the cryptotalk discussion, a large portion of the cash he presently procures on the trade. The main thing isn't to stop..

• +2 1

Currently in this forum if you'll be posting max 20 useful post and reacting max 50 rating and creating at least one topic per day and receiving reactions from your all post, you'll be able to earn $6 up to $7 per day. 

• +3 1

Everything in live you have to work for it before you can be successful keep striving and never give up in life this life is just a taste the more you put more effort the closer to your success

What a patient person .. 1 dollar a month ?? And you continue? ... This is really beautiful patience from you ... I wish you good luck ... and that you move to earn thousands of dollars a month because you deserve it for what you gave yourself
My wishes for you lasting success

That's right, brother and thanks for giving us your experience, I understand you perfectly because it happened to me similarly, one begins with a lot of desire to eat the world and collides with many obstacles, until he comes across opportunities like this forum that gives you hope for your life be much better

Yes you are right mate before you should achieved your aim you have too work hard by doing good in your daily activities and taking a good step and have it in your mind that you can make it

Obviously my dear, Cryptotalk gives us this opportunity. When everyone works on faucets or other ad viewing sites, they earn 1/2 dollar in a month. If you have more referral, you will earn more. But when i joined on cryptotalk, it changed my income level. Now everyone easily earn $3 dollar in a day. 

• +1 1

So far crytoptalk is the only best site that you can earn huge money without investment and they will be feeding you with accuracy information about crytop currency market 

Yes, same as you my friend recommended this site to sign up. I am still working on completing 100 comments to start to earn. When i read your comment i feel happy to be here and it worths to spend time in order to make money.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk has change people's live alot, just imagine from earn just 1$ in two hours to earning about 4 rollers in just 1 and half hour, look at the difference and the margin, and am sure the stress and waste of data in other paying site is more than that of cryptotalk.  @Jones33 and @Honny143

Edited by Trainz
  • +2 1

57 minutes ago, Trainz said:

Cryptotalk has change people's live alot, just imagine from earn just 1$ in two hours to earning about 4 rollers in just 1 and half hour, look at the difference and the margin, and am sure the stress and waste of data in other paying site is more than that of cryptotalk.  @Jones33 and @Honny143

@Trainz  cryptotalk change so many peoples life including me because before I join this forum, lam work in different website's like faucets captcha solving site's and some ads watching site's,

but I didn't manage 10k satoshis per month that time bitcoin price also low, then also those site's not gives good earning but this forum pays more then 30k sat per day, this amount really good for anyone that's why I say this forum really good don't loss this earning opportunity.

• +2 1

He also carried out various projects for a long time, before reaching a stable income. There was a time when I spent 7-8 hours on difficult work, earning less than one dollar a day. And I am very glad that on the form I have the opportunity to earn a fairly large sum, working no more than two hours a day.

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

@Trainz  cryptotalk change so many peoples life including me because before I join this forum, lam work in different website's like faucets captcha solving site's and some ads watching site's,

but I didn't manage 10k satoshis per month that time bitcoin price also low, then also those site's not gives good earning but this forum pays more then 30k sat per day, this amount really good for anyone that's why I say this forum really good don't loss this earning opportunity.

That true, we should hold the forum opportunity with one hand and we should not play with it, because it difficult to get such an earning site that pays about 30 Satoshi in a day. I don't also play with this opportunity

• +1 1

28 minutes ago, Trainz said:

That true, we should hold the forum opportunity with one hand and we should not play with it, because it difficult to get such an earning site that pays about 30 Satoshi in a day. I don't also play with this opportunity

Definitely right @Trainz this website has given all his members opportunities about cryptocurrency trading and earning. So we should appreciate that with a good work here by posting relevant information and respecting the rules here. 

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Trainz said:

This forum is really great my friend and that is why i choose to remain here alone because we can achieve lot of things being members of the forum, let us continue the process of making positive constructive posts in any section we go so that the moderators can be happy with us.

Im still not earning much. I just joined crypto talk and I am a newbie I am still trying to figure out how to earn well in crypto talk. I didn't join crypto talk because of the earning potential it has, I joined because I wanted to improve my vocabulary.

I am doing great here and there is miles to go for me.

Any tips you wanna give me:)

Feel free to reply. 

Yes you are right. There are many sites that are used very properly in the wirld as a ads viewing so in return they give us money so i told you cryptotalk is the best it is free and give us money.

• +1 1

Wonderful advice, dear, we have to abide by the laws and rules of the forum in order to continue and provide what is useful, as here is the beginning to achieve success from the distinguished forum, which provides us with a large amount of important and useful information in order to gain high skills and experiences. We have to reach the right path to achieve the dream

Yes of course we do not now which platform is going to take us to our most awaited success. You showed patience and courage to work with sincerity and you achieved. We should never give up until we can take breath. Today or tomorow we will have our successful destination.