The fall of crypto currencies - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The fall of crypto currencies

On 4/15/2020 at 8:35 AM, Dmasked said:

In the past many of the critics and experts have predicted and presented various scenarios where bitcoin and other crypto currencies might fall and lose their value. But lets assume a real life scenario prevailing right now. The world is struggling with a global pandemic that has degraded the economy of strongest of nations. Lets imagine that the situation escalates more and the global economy falls to ruins.

Will it be the fall of crypto currencies as well ?

Crypto currencies are decentralized assets which derive all of its value from the demand and supply from its users. If the economy itself collapses then people would no longer have the resources to invest in crypto currencies. If a situation like that arises where the world struggles from poverty and depression then surely the digital assets might lose their value as well. People would no longer have money to put into crypto and in such case what will stop the fall of crypto.

Are my speculations logical or just my nightmares ?

I dont think so.

Crypto currencies will seize to exist only in event of a crash of the internet, or a world wide energy fallout. Then internet won't exist either anymore. And our digital and virtual life's will be over. And also our crypto coins are not there anymore. 

On 9/28/2020 at 5:25 PM, Petro4 said:

There is no argument  that the pandemic  which is melting down the economy of the globe also affect that of cryptocurrency but as the economy it's getting its strength  back so as the cryptocurrency  sine the world economy will not totally collapse it's also applicable to cryptocurrencies as well 

But seems to me like the pandemic was just a shake to crypto not a real effect, as we have seen cryptos started recovering even before the pandemic was cooling down.

In global economic crises, banks, markets, or even countries are not spared harm, so the crypto markets suffer from crises, but they recover faster and the evidence is the return of the bitcoin price to the rise within a few months, and also the expectations of some experts say that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise.

Most of the newbies are suffering from losing all their profit because they tend to panic when their coins price is decreasing, Just wait till the price rises again, Its normal to have a huge down in market sometimes.

I think cryptocurrency will not go down because of the pandemic, instead cryptocurrency continues to grow and shows that crypto has no effect due to the global crisis, bitcoin price continues to rise and crypto trading volume continues to increase, that means crypto speculation will occur. ended wrong.
We will know when this ends whether crypto will survive or not.

• +1 1

THE CRYPTO MARKET WILL ALWAYS BE UNCERTAIN, THAT UNCERTAINTY IS WHAT CAUSES THE ALSA OR THE FALL, YOU JUST HAVE TO BE ATTENTION TO THE MARKET INFORMATION AND KNOW HOW TO CAPITATE THESE SIGNALS TO GENERATE REASONABLE INCOME

is something that will not happen overnight and I don't think it will happen when crypto coins are at their peak. 

Bitcoins are not traded directly because they are not adopted by countries. They are converted into centralized currencies. The price of bitcoin have faced a fall but prices centralized currencies have also fallen in the present situation so it does make any diffrence

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

All investments, and not only in cryptocurrencies, had a setback this year due to the pandemic. But what most recovered their stability were digital currencies, not only does bitcoin currently have a good trading price at 11 k, but many projects were born this year and are very strong. I think that after we pass the pandemic, we will have a clear path to grow as we have never seen, there are brilliant minds and many projects here, and in the coming years we will experience a boom in them. And everyone is going to want to invest in it. I believe that the only thing that can stop cryptocurrencies and their growth is that in many countries they obtain by completely banning their trade and taking them as illegal

In my opinion since the interest in cryptocurrencies is rising the prices will not drop. But if they are all proven to be useless and no one needs to use them it will be the downfall of cryptocurrencies. I think that this is not going to happen and at least some maybe 10 will always be useful and have many people using them.

hello good afternoon friend one of the reasons:
the long contracts that account for the vast majority of the Bitcoin market, that BTC reacted to a multi-year resistance at $ 10,500, and the big sale that the whales made.

I don't think so, because despite the fact that we are still in crisis, the crypto currencies are already recovering and people are still opting for them, taking an interest in them, and as long as they continue to be in high demand, they will not fall or lose their value. 

Cryptocurrencies are not backed by anything and no one can guarantee their value in the future, if they are without value then why would people buy them? If you want to search for a valuable cryptocurrency to invest in, you should search for its use cases. The more ways this cryptocurrency can be used, this will reflect on its price and increase its demand.

• +3 1

Really at this moment the world economy affects cryptocurrencies because people sell their cryptocurrencies due to the need for fiat money, however, as an example, countries that their fiat currency is devalued and prefer to have crypto assets so that their money does not devalue, a solution provided by Bitcoin.

A difficult year for bitcoin, many defi projects were born that had a big impact on the price of bitcoin. Do you think bitcoin will fall again?

Obviously all currencies are more likely to lose, it is likely but it is more likely to rise, if you know this you will not think that cryptocurrencies are going down in price at the moment

Cryptocurrency is full of potential and this pandemic only shows the power of it. So we don't need to worry if we see the price of the crypto going to down because we know that crypto is too volatile and it is normal that the price going to down and going up.

Its a posibility and we cannot deny it for sure but although it might happen i think it wouldn't as for now things are holding up great and the economy arent getting that worse yet so as for now that aint happening anytime unless something crazy event happened.

• +2 1

My dear your speculation is that if the economy collapse then people will have no money to invest in crypto? I am impressed and I am not go to very analyze anything of this or tell you if you are wrong or right because you assume that all economies will collapse like go to zero? No production and nothing done but people just siting around. Maybe this is happened with the corona then and you have your answer.

• +3 1

Friend there are so many cryptocurrencies and you can't just discuss all of them together. Just talk about some of them like Bitcoin or Etehreum. Are they going to survive what you think will happen? I think they will. Are 99% of cryptocurrencies not survive? I think they will not survive anyway.

• Useful or interesting 1

I did not want colleagues, I do not think that cryptocurrencies will fall if not, for example, you have to observe the boom they have in recent times therefore it is very unlikely that cryptocurrencies will fall is my humble opinion
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting