The fall of crypto currencies - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The fall of crypto currencies

The Corona virus pandemic really have impact on cryptoworld because it has lead to the fall of many coins in the Cryptocurrency marketplace but I don't think that can bring an end to Cryptocurrency era since bitcoin and other coins are initially volatile and we can see despite the pandemic bitcoin has shown a major resistance in the market by hitting $11,000 from $9,000.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your scenario is not correct because even though the economy crashes that does not mean that every body will be poor and they will not have money to invest in rather their people who can still invest as a backup despite the limited resources.

There seems to be that cloud that is hanging on top of us, but to be sure of what is happening is to really look at the most hopeful, like Ripple making partners with traditional money transfer systems such as money gram.

I think that was a major step that is why we need to really keep on trying as hard and be sure to really not bash out crypto currency before anything happens.

• +1 1

Fall of crypto market is not a big thing becasue in the market up and down is the part and peoples make god money through this. Now in the market if we are going to trade than we can make good money easily on a daily basis and also we can withdraw that.

BetFury                                                   

First, that a good trader or investor tends to reliable and major currencies that have a large volume and therefore the chance of their collapse and death is zero Unlike scam coins Secondly, the decline of the market does not mean its collapse, but rather it means an excellent opportunity to buy from the bottom at a cheap price I think that people's lack of understanding and belief that this market will die and their fear of buying is what causes the loss of opportunities sometimes and buying from the tops and thus the loss.

• +2 1

I have no idea about it because I am a newbie but the crypto currency is is on the improving stage and flourish to the way of success. But the position of  crypto talk is unstable.so also plz guide me to this topic.

I thought that things too I was worried what would happen to cryptocurrency price because there are virus and for sure the economy of some country will drop, but I was wrong despite of this pandemic, cryptocurrency still gaining some price just like before the pandemic happen. I think it is because of halving, so it gains demand because of this pandemic. So I conclude that it has long way to go.

Still the crypto market is not going to high thats why peoples think that the crypto is down but the BTC and also other good coins not make a high still becasue BTC is going to be high so much in future almost it will touch the 200,000 in just 1 year and i hope in the future 5 years it will touch the 1 million dollar.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

8 hours ago, khan22 said:

Still the crypto market is not going to high thats why peoples think that the crypto is down but the BTC and also other good coins not make a high still becasue BTC is going to be high so much in future almost it will touch the 200,000 in just 1 year and i hope in the future 5 years it will touch the 1 million dollar.

It can be in 1 year or 10 years but if you look at what happens now it is suppression of price to allow every one to get in. Nobody is selling but whales that do that because they are asked to keep price low so miners will not earn a billion in a few days easily. Corporate mining is starting and everyone wants a piece of Bitcoin. There are not enough for all and price for me is still very low.

There are many times in history the price of cryptos have fallen massively which have shocked a lot of investors, but then crypto recovered from time to time. But if im been honest i am still scared.

Cryptocurrency took almost a decade to be known worldwide, and with one sudden market going down at any time won't vanish its value over the years and the amazingly great financial benefit it offers. People who think that cryptocurrency eventually will be failed, they do not understand crypto at all, and don't know too much about the fundamentals. 

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 4/15/2020 at 11:20 AM, Dmasked said:

Are my speculations logical or just my nightmares ?

Yeah, those reasons are logical and we can't say cryptocurrencies can't fall because it works on the demand and supply, how people will invest? 

At the present scenario who thought about the global pandemic novel corona virus before march, any think could be happened and we should be more focused even if they fall.

BetFury                                                   

Cryptocurrency falling don't mean it would crash,cryptocurrency can never crash,it is just depend on investors involves in such cryptocurrency either they are buying or selling and the world would soon go decentralized where fiat paper money won't be of use again.

The fall of the crypto market when it will touch the 3800$ but when the market make a great high and touch the 14000$ at that time so many peoples will invest their money in it and they safe it in the wallet and still they are waiting when the BTC is go to high they sell it in a good profit.

BetFury                                                   

We have heard enough of such scenarios and scenes. As soon as something bad happens, some people think the fall of crypto is right around the corner but this is nothing but nonsense. During all these years, we have witnessed the fact that after every fall of prices, there is a big recovery. This is the rule of the business. Without extreme ups and downs, trade is meaningless. Some people are always moaning and groaning but intelligent people take advantage of every possible situation. There is no fall and rise. It is just normal cycles of the market that should happen in order to bring us profit.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +1 1

On 4/15/2020 at 8:35 AM, Dmasked said:

Will it be the fall of crypto currencies as well ?

I do not think that digital assets will lose their value, as it is a huge financial market like any real money market, it is true that it has been under pressure after the current crisis, but I think this will make it come back strongly, as there are a large number of whales and investors who will not let them fall.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

With the current situation of the global disease definitely we have all witnessed the drop in terms of market value of many coins since they depend on demand and supply from the users but this cannot be a reason Cryptocurrency will fall completely because even despite that coins like bitcoin are already recovering from the fall and i believe soon even other coins will rise as well because Cryptocurrency is becoming popular everyday.

• +2 1

It is thinking fall of crypto of currencies. Actually there is no possibility of fall of crypto but it is not sure but i think there is not easy to say. Fall of crypto is not looking in this era.

You have explained it all mate, as you said from your post, cryptocurrency are decentralized assests , which is derived from the value of demand and supply, so the hhigher the demand ,the lower the coin, and the lower the demand  the higher the coin

Never ever I thought that crypto can crash any time. But one day I saw one post quoting that instead of mass adoption if there will be a mass rejection then what might happen. As no government wants that a decentralized currency to be there countries currencies. If each country ban crypto than it will be illegal and certainly it will fall. 

Let's don't focus on that topic.

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Solex said:

but this cannot be a reason Cryptocurrency will fall completely because even despite that coins like bitcoin are already recovering from the fall and i believe soon even other coins will rise as well because Cryptocurrency is becoming popular everyday.

Exactly @Solexthis year of 2020 turns to be different from previous years, which was accompanied with a global pandemic causing breakdown on global economy and even Crypto market. Indeed earlier this year, the market drop to lowest ever experience, despite it's a year of BTC halving.

And today it's another story because the most promising event Bull run has started showing face triggering the pumping upwardly of BTC price,

in addition spiking the rising up of some value altcoins.

• +2 1

As you said, cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies in a decentralized market, and therefore they are controlled if we can say it is the order and sale Thus traders and their psychological state Of course, in the event of a disaster, everyone feels afraid Even there are indicators of fear and greed that are present for analysis and monitoring.

• +1 1

They are simply bad dreams, don't fear, each venture that the whales put resources into is guarded, so don't deplete yourself with intuition and pick the best speculation you see as a decent task.

If a situation like that arises where the world struggles from poverty and depression then surely the digital assets might lose their value as well.They might choose other stable sectors to make investment.I hope that everything will be back to normal soon.