Games That Promise PayPal Money Doesn't Pay You - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

Games That Promise PayPal Money Doesn't Pay You

After using few PayPal earning games I realized non of them really pay.

when I see a YouTube video about a game that pay PayPal money I used to install it and 

play it until I reach the minimum payout threshold.

recently I used an app called ''Royal Fish Hunter'' and after playing that game for good 1 and half months 

I reached it's minimum payout amount which is 2$ and I requested it. until today I think after 2 weeks 

that I requested my payout it says ''processing'' every time when I check it. but in the app they say, in 72

hours funds will be send to our PayPal  account. but in reality it's just another scam app.

I can create a list of so many apps like that in this post right now. but I want you guys to do something. write

down in a comment which app or apps you used like that and didn't receive your money they promised.

So everybody can identify these scam apps before they start to use them.

Many apps are on the internet that don’t actually work. Every cloud mining app is a scam and don’t trust it. I’ve lost a lot of time checking apps but cloud mining apps don’t work

Yes you are right mate PayPal earnings apps are fake and they don't pay I also tried them and i only wasted my time because not even one paid me but I wonder what benefits they get from making fake promises and wasting people's time.

On 4/15/2020 at 9:48 AM, stuntdila said:

when I see a YouTube video about a game that pay PayPal money I used to install it and 

recently I used an app called ''Royal Fish Hunter'' and after playing that game for good 1 and half months 

I reached it's minimum payout amount which is 2$ and I requested it. until today I think after 2 weeks 

that I requested my payout it says ''processing'' every time when I check it. but in the app they say, in 72

hours funds will be send to our PayPal  account. but in reality it's just another scam app.

I can create a list of so many apps like that in this post right now. but I want you guys to do something. write

down in a comment which app or apps you used like that and didn't receive your money they promised.

Nowadays there is a lot of scam. So obviously it's really hard to find something that actually pays you. Thank you for sharing and making us aware about this scam application. 

I donbt believe in the paying games through paypal. I had seen lots of this kind in some ads and Im sure thiss it doesn't really pay that is why I didnt download those

On 4/15/2020 at 1:18 AM, stuntdila said:

Its so hard to find paying paypla games, most them are scams, but try buzbreek its good app you can earn by reading news, i like it. you can earn 1000 points only by referring

I have not yet tried using this application, you are giving me a warning. Not all applications pay honestly. I used to work with nearly 10 applications, but only 1-2 of them paid me a small amount. I have earned more than $ 1 in almost 1 month. I see app as a waste of time.

1. On 4/14/2020 at 11:18 PM, stuntdila said:
    1. After using few PayPal earning games I realized non of them really pay.
    3. when I see a YouTube video about a game that pay PayPal money I used to install it and 
    4. play it until I reach the minimum payout threshold.
    6. recently I used an app called ''Royal Fish Hunter'' and after playing that game for good 1 and half months 
    7. I reached it's minimum payout amount which is 2$ and I requested it. until today I think after 2 weeks 
    8. that I requested my payout it says ''processing'' every time when I check it. but in the app they say, in 72
    9. hours funds will be send to our PayPal  account. but in reality it's just another scam app.
    11. I can create a list of so many apps like that in this post right now. but I want you guys to do something. write
    12. down in a comment which app or apps you used like that and didn't receive your money they promised.
    14. So everybody can identify these scam apps before they start to use them.

Hello my friend, the profit domain of the applications already contains many applications that are not actually paid
  It's all a waste of time. I think you should make sure the app is reliable before you waste your time with it.

This is not true!!! I have earned goo amount of money from different apps that are paying with paypal, i have earned money from buzzbreak app, moneysms, smsprofit and mcmoney. Its very simple because among all those apps i only open buzzbreak app to read news so that i can collect points and be paid, but those other 3 apps i do nothing than just receiving texts in my mobile and get paid for them. I earn up to 20 dollars per month with those 3 apps.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There's a lot of applications out there offers you to play the game in order for you to earn money and withdraw it with paypal. And in my experience i tried so many applications and the result it always ends up with a scam or opens up your mind that the application you are trying to making money is fake. So be careful on application by giving some important information about you specially you digital wallets because some of those are phishing apps.

Most such apps just want to earn some money on people who are watching their apps, they sometimes set big minimal withdraws or don`t pay at all, be careful investing your time in apps like these 

All those playing earning games are fake and dont pay they want just a people to install her application and watch her adds to make money ,I never trust them at all .And you play one month and half for just 2 dollars ?

On 4/15/2020 at 12:18 PM, stuntdila said:

Do not trust the app from YouTube  ads mate, most of them are scam and not really paying. 

I tried many apps that recommended by YouTube but in the end it only waste my time and effort. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is absolutely true because I have experienced these apps myself. I tried several apps that had minimum payment threshold of $1 and $2. The apps claimed that you can earn $0.50 per day easily by just clicking some ads, installing some apps, playing games and follow some channels. Only working for a few days with the apps, I realized that they are scams because the $0.50 earning potential they claimed was nothing more than $0.02 per day! Something that was really ridiculous was the fact that some apps didn't even have PayPal in their payment pages (Although they had promised to pay their users in PayPal!) I said goodbye to these shit apps and spent my whole time in trading in Yobit.

13 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

This is absolutely true because I have experienced these apps myself. I tried several apps that had minimum payment threshold of $1 and $2. The apps claimed that you can earn $0.50 per day easily by just clicking some ads, installing some apps, playing games and follow some channels. Only working for a few days with the apps, I realized that they are scams because the $0.50 earning potential they claimed was nothing more than $0.02 per day! Something that was really ridiculous was the fact that some apps didn't even have PayPal in their payment pages (Although they had promised to pay their users in PayPal!) I said goodbye to these shit apps and spent my whole time in trading in Yobit.

I have a doubt before that's a fake app. 

If you said that's fake then maybe it's enough for me to never try that. 

I'm sure we are the same because we don't want to waste our time in scam app. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I had it, but with the War Thunder game, they had a promotion where they gave $ 5 for completing tasks in the game, although I didn't break any rules, they also didn't send me anything.

I have encountered many of these apps in the past and the one that i used was referred to as appnana. I spent a lot of time on this app watching ads and doing their tasks in order to be able to earn and cash out the minimum withdrawal. I then requested a withdrawal via paypal which was one of the options and it seems that nothing came through at all so i was very disappointed. I do however believe that i may have been lead to use a false app and so i am looking into that now.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

My dear friend, many of these applications and games are not sincere, and they do not pay anyone. We also need a lot of time in order to collect these small amounts. It is better not to work with these applications and stay away from them.

we fins lot of apps in playstore who claim to give us good money on playing some games or making some videos.but they actual dont give us money and if they give it is just a small amount that we collect from such apps after a very hard work of being active at the app for long hours.so i don't like to work on such apps

there is very selected game who provide you free money on playing game but I never used this method for Earning because we need to spend alot of time there . always read public review before join any project as well games. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The fact is that there are many fake apps claiming to be paying and most of them just waste your time for nothing or for a reward that is not even worth the electricity you spend to charge your phone. It is a waste of time if you ask me. Do try to find sources of income that are veryfied by mane sources instead of jumping into whichever you find recommended just by one person. 

@stuntdila  Sorry for your waste of time. Unfortunately, there are far too many such apps out there. Always look for proofs of payments before using a website or an app..

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

@stuntdila  It happen often, it's like in the physical life, businesses open and close everyday. my advice is: if it take more than 2 weeks to reach the minimum withdrawal amount, it's not a good opportunity.

• Useful or interesting 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I am also experience same bro maybe 8 months back  I use bubble shooter game, I install this game through you tube their shows its legit game and pay very well, when I complete task and reach 5$ dollars minimum withdrawl still I can't receive the money, finally I leave this PayPal earning games,.because its waste my time and can't give any money.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many apps that pay you through pay pal for real. One of the best apps that pay you through pay pal is Apptrailers, Surveys on the go, slide joy which is very easy to use you have to watch videos and do survey and earn real money.